Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/16/2017 3:15 pm  #1

No Social Media For One Week

Hey guys!

I've decided to do a "challenge" of giving up social media for one entire week, from this moment on Sunday until next Sunday. (I'm in America on EST)

I find myself constantly looking on social media for reassurance that my desire is manifesting. I do look at his profiles/snapchats/posts/etc but I also analyze what my feed shows in general. If I see a lot of people in relationships I feel like it means mines is on its way. I look at his snapchats (when he posts them) and his twitter page looking for something, anything that could give me a clue to whether my desire is manifesting or if it's going in the opposite direction.

I've gotten to a point where I can see contrast and it doesn't bother me because my faith and belief in LOA is so strong, but I want to give myself a chance to vibrate at an even higher level. Hopefully, by doing this I can stay even more present in my mind and focused on my desired end result. This way I can feel my desired emotions more deeply and without any distractions.

If you decide to do this too it would be cool to post updates on this thread throughout the week.

Last edited by AnythingIsPossible (7/16/2017 3:16 pm)

7/16/2017 5:43 pm  #2

Re: No Social Media For One Week

I like your idea, I do the same thing too.  I had to delete Instagram from my phone because I would look at his Instagram and see what he posted.  I feel I look at social media to look for something good to happen or bad.  Yes do this.  But a week might not be enough.  Lets do a month?  Want to join me?

In life and in dreams nothing is impossible! 

7/16/2017 5:45 pm  #3

Although one thing I can tell you.   You need to stop looking at his social media, it only brings you neediness and longing.  It does nothing but delay your manifestation.  So don't look at anything of his.  I know I want to all the time.  But I feel like I only do it out of fear.   Its better to just leave it alone, and know your desire is coming forth!   Lets be strong together!!! 

7/16/2017 7:23 pm  #4

Ddennis5150 wrote:

Although one thing I can tell you.   You need to stop looking at his social media, it only brings you neediness and longing.  It does nothing but delay your manifestation.  So don't look at anything of his.  I know I want to all the time.  But I feel like I only do it out of fear.   Its better to just leave it alone, and know your desire is coming forth!   Lets be strong together!!! 

I agree completely!! And yeah, as much as I tell myself otherwise I do it out of fear as well. I keep checking to make sure there's no contrast when I should just trust and believe in the universe.

I'm up for the challenge! One month it is!!

7/16/2017 10:09 pm  #5

Awesome!!! We can be our own social media!!!   Nothing but positive vibes here!!!

7/17/2017 7:54 am  #6

Found something perfect for this, and the reason to stop looking at his social media

https://youtu.be/QFicXCXg824

7/17/2017 8:21 am  #7

I love it!

7/17/2017 6:03 pm  #8

7/18/2017 7:32 am  #9

People who use social media are lonely and isolated.   So by not being on social media this is showing them we are strong and don't need to prove anything to them.  We are getting on with our lives

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/social-media-high-usage-more-isolated-lonely-people-study-university-pittsburgh-a7614226.html

7/18/2017 12:08 pm  #10

I found deleting my social media apps on my phone helped me not feel as inclined to check them. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

Board footera