Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/30/2017 5:39 am  #21

Re: Can I stop all techniques and he can come back too??

because of that I wanted stop all techniques and forget to him and focus only yourself. because maybe these technique work on him that Im in his mind but he still resist and even more I do techniques so I even more feel obssesed with him

Last edited by Laura1234 (7/30/2017 5:55 am)

7/30/2017 5:57 am  #22

You did a lot effort.
I want you to do I am blessed challenge by superman on powerlawofattraction forum.
Its for 15 days. It so easy. Make your mind free.11 months you did for him. 15 days do it for you.
And leave posting in fb about anything related to relationship.
When you go to bar, pretend as he is not exist. and for pretending, just think how respectable you are. Be positive there.
15 days leave all internet links of him.
He can only see you at bar.
So be ready for bar. Change your physical (hairstyle,cloth,eye brow it will make you feel high). Don't seek his attention.
Only you are in bar who is most beautiful from inside out.
http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=21412.0

7/30/2017 6:06 am  #23

thank you rpt.sunnymist. I appreciate you want help me .. ok but what I have do after these 15 days?

7/30/2017 6:24 am  #24

You will automatically get your answer if you do it by full of your heart as you did for him.
Take time for yourself for these days.
And don't think about future think about NOW. "Negative thoughts are weak, positive thoughts are strong."
Pay attention to your thoughts but with relaxation don't make it your Job.

7/31/2017 9:19 am  #25

rpt.sunnymist wrote:

Laura1234 wrote:

I dont understand your question.

When you do imagine you really feel that end feeling? Or just imagine with a deep hurt?

You know when we be in totally good, good things happen by visualizing.

Β 
unfortunately, I imagine with a deep hurt.. sometimes I was really feel happines when I imagined, but I have a more negative feelings than positive. But I dont know stop this negative feeling deep inside me. I did superman game about get ex back in 30 days a many times , but I didnt know keep my positive feelings

7/31/2017 9:41 am  #26

Laura, what are you hurt about? Has he deliberately hurt you and how? Β Or are you hurt because he's not in a relationship with you?Β I can't remember your back story.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/31/2017 10:22 am  #27

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Laura, what are you hurt about? Has he deliberately hurt you and how? Β Or are you hurt because he's not in a relationship with you?Β I can't remember your back story.

Β 
Yes, because he is not in relationship with me

7/31/2017 10:33 am  #28

Well then I think you simply have to get on with creating the most amazing life you can without him in it and say to yourself that you don't need him to be happy.

This doesn't mean you won't be together in the future but living fully in the present without him has to be a priority.

I'd say being hurt comes about from someone else's actions rather than not having something you want. Has he deliberately rejected you?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/31/2017 11:59 am  #29

Laura1234 wrote:

rpt.sunnymist wrote:

Laura1234 wrote:

I dont understand your question.

When you do imagine you really feel that end feeling? Or just imagine with a deep hurt?

You know when we be in totally good, good things happen by visualizing.

Β 
unfortunately, I imagine with a deep hurt.. sometimes I was really feel happines when I imagined, but I have a more negative feelings than positive. But I dont know stop this negative feeling deep inside me. I did superman game about get ex back in 30 days a many times , but I didnt know keep my positive feelings

As deeply hurt whatever you do, it won't happen.
Also you feel negative more.
I am blessed challenge is about yourself. That's why i said to do to get yourself higher. Just read it there what they mean and it is up to you that you will believe it or not because belief is important.

8/03/2017 3:54 am  #30

I see him with another girl in his car..month ago his friend told me he had a girlfriend but I didnt want believe him because he told he dont want a relationship and I always see him only with his friend..but yesterday he drive his car on my street and with him was some girl..a few hour later I was still with my friend and he go on my street again but alone..I dont know what I think..why he did it??he broke with me , no I with him, so why he ride on my street in night? why people teel he dont want a relationship , he had a negative childhood bla bla , and later he is with another person?? I hate it. his behavior is the same like my past ex boyfriend..all my fears is manifested..and maybe this is happened because I did RS. Rs attract only negative things.. blocked, another girl etc.. maybe this girl isnt his girlfriend, but I dont believe it. I dont want to lie myself..

Board footera