Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/16/2017 4:39 am  #1

Can I stop all techniques and he can come back too??

How attract him back when I dont want do techniques ? I cant do any technique because I miss him even more and I still think about him and Im sad. When I did RS so I miss him so much and I want be with him so very much thatI think  RS make me obssesion, when I did script and I feel sad too, because all day I think about him and I know that we arent together. yes yes I know that we already are together in other parallel reality etc, but I dont know feel happy when I dont see it. I feel happy two three days or a few hour and later Im sad again...and when I miss him so I want see him so I see him every weekend because we live on the same willage, but when I see him so I still cry when I go home... I dont know what I have do. I want see him , but I cant see him because I miss him even more and I want be with him anymore..sometimes when I see him during weekend so Im happy and I dont cry, but next weekend when I see him Im sad. I am very whimsical person ...
And two months before he unblocked me and poked me on FB . So I wait that he will write me and send friend request, but now is july and nothing is change.. Im still only unblocked and nothing more..
so what I have do? I have stop every technique and try dont think about him and do all things who make me happy and every thought about him delete? Have I stop go in the bar when I know that I can see him? But I dont know how. I want see him even thought that it hurt me.. but I want he see me too . and how I have stop  sad post on the facebook? when I m sad so I share sad post I dont know stop it. And I want he know that I miss him and Im hurt. Yes I know that is wrong way, but I dont want play game that Im happy without him or that I dont miss him etc ..
  I try attract him back one year and 6 months and I still dont have him. I was attracted one night him or sometimes one message and I didnt happy all the time too and I attract message etc too, but now I dont know attract any message or one night.. when we were together two month ago so he told me that he wanted text me too but finally he didnt.. I dont know why.. but I think that when he unblocked me so he will text me immediately, but no..
I do some selflove techniques too , I stil repeat how much I love yourself, I do so much things but Im so tired .. when I think that Im okey and Im happy and Im feel peacfull that I know we will together  so later  I feel old negative way again..
And I still stalk how photo he like and yes I know that I dont have do this but I dont know stop it. I dont want obssesed but I dont know stop it.

Last edited by Laura1234 (7/16/2017 4:46 am)

7/16/2017 6:37 am  #2

Re: Can I stop all techniques and he can come back too??

Start loving yourself. Start spending all the time you have on yourself. Do what you like. And stalking is just going to create resistance. Needy is not hot.
Rather break that habit by doing something you love as soon as you think of him

7/16/2017 8:28 am  #3

Laura,
You are not playing any game by being happy because you must be really happy in REAL.

Showing him weather sad or happy post will not change anything, please stop even posting sadness because he will never like to come to you when you still be the same. I tried to be sad & nothing changes. I was also shocked the person who most cared me now nothing she feels?? But really the main thing is your inside vibe your inside happyness. You have to used to be with Rs & other techniques because when you miss them by thinking of them they also thinking about you. Be with that till they can not control & come to you.

Be alone with yourself even no social activities to show him. Let him miss you even on sites.

Waking up by gratitude with words not to just speaking it. Do Gratitude  with FEEL.

When you be in high vibes you need not to tell him i am happy,wonderful,lovely etc
You know why?
because he will FEEL it inside him. It will be by universe.

You already know it.
1.Self love with Feel
2.techniques

Love & Lights to your amazing love towards him.
Thank you God

7/19/2017 5:10 am  #4

What if I did Rs when I go sleep and when I wake up and during day Im horny  so much and I want be with him so much? Its mean that he feel this feelings too? Or what? This is reason why I didnt want Rs because I think that Im person who is obssesion and horny when I do rs and I want these feelings have my ex ...no me..

7/19/2017 5:14 am  #5

http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic_mobile.php?id=6593

Read this she said about thinking & all.

7/19/2017 5:28 am  #6

Thank you. But when he stop resisting? I dont want these feelings when I cant do nothing with them because even thought he feel this too so still he dont come back..

7/19/2017 5:38 am  #7

Laura1234 wrote:

Thank you. But when he stop resisting? I dont want these feelings when I cant do nothing with them because even thought he feel this too so still he dont come back..

About you feel horny, i want to add that every person in LoA says that whenever you visualize, Gratitude, affirm you must feel that feeling. So in your RS you are feeling it so strong so it is very good thing that you are doing so best.

I found something for you.

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=24389.0

This is Q&A with victim of RS.

A guy did RS on girl.
You will understand how she was feeling.
Also do RS with good intentions not for only sex.
You want a happy relationship with enjoyable romance & without any manipulation.

They wrote negative things there but it is for that bad guy not for people who do RS with good intentions. so don't worry.
Hope this helps
Lots of lights.

7/25/2017 3:09 pm  #8

Ok but if I miss him and Im crying because I miss him so its mean he cry and he is sad too? I dont sure...

7/25/2017 3:11 pm  #9

Laura1234 wrote:

Ok but if I miss him and Im crying because I miss him so its mean he cry and he is sad too? I dont sure...

No way.
Its your neediness. Change it by self love.

7/25/2017 3:13 pm  #10

I have done RS and it has made me cry because it is so realistic. It hasn't been because I miss anyone though, it is because of the emotion it evokes about the person in question. Not neediness, missing him or being upset, Β more emotions. Does that make sense?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera