Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/14/2017 9:08 pm  #1

He asked me to be his gf

You guys, I'm so happy and thankful! If you have seen my previous posts you know I manifested my love back. We took things slow but we talked everyday, hung out, and were basically together, it's just we never had a label, or never called each other baby or babe. We would get close to doing so but didn't. But last night I manifested him asking me to be his girlfriend. It was so beautiful and so cute. I am so happy and grateful. Thank you lord, thank you universe. I love you so much! Good vibes to everyone!

Believe and you shall recieve. <3

7/15/2017 1:11 am  #2

Re: He asked me to be his gf

Congratulations πŸ‘Œ

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

7/15/2017 1:58 am  #3

Congratulations. 🌈

Ask. Believe. Recieve.

7/16/2017 4:29 pm  #4

Amazing!!! Congratulations! πŸ€—πŸ€—

7/16/2017 7:41 pm  #5

Congratz :D

8/28/2017 10:08 pm  #6

ughchristina wrote:

You guys, I'm so happy and thankful! If you have seen my previous posts you know I manifested my love back. We took things slow but we talked everyday, hung out, and were basically together, it's just we never had a label, or never called each other baby or babe. We would get close to doing so but didn't. But last night I manifested him asking me to be his girlfriend. It was so beautiful and so cute. I am so happy and grateful. Thank you lord, thank you universe. I love you so much! Good vibes to everyone!

Congrats! I'm trying to manifest my guy to ask me to be his girlfriend again too. I feel like I'm close. Can you tell me what you did to manifest this? Thank you!!

Board footera