Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/30/2017 1:43 am  #41

Re: Stop with the negativity.

anzamyu wrote:

Staceylouuu91x please have you or Veronica delete my account im done with the negativity on here.   I rather watch veronicas videos and be inspired to have anything be made possible.  So peace out I going back to my other forum where they dont judge you and others have hard times and bring you up and not down

Can you explain where anyone has been judgemental or negative because I can't see it? I think most posts have been measured, supportive and sensible.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

8/30/2017 11:16 am  #42

Re: Stop with the negativity.

2 women a week in the UK are murdered by their partner or ex-partner. In the USA it is 4 women per day. There are millions more harmed but fortunately still alive though the consequences of their trauma are far reaching. They're just facts but I doubt the poster will come back.

I really hope there isn't a forum which has all the information the poster gave here and is encouraging her to think she can change the situation rather than tell her to walk away and keep herself safe.

That's why I often comment when people say 'anything is possible' or 'who you desire desires you'. I'm not being negative or trying to bring people down. I just know it isn't always true but some people take phrases like that completely literally.

About 10 years ago I first got interested in the LOA and was on a forum with a poor, deluded woman whose toddler had down syndrome.

This women really seized on the 'anything is possible and you always get your intention if you believe' stuff. She was posting regularly about how she was manifesting her child not having down syndrome, started posting about how she was noticing her childs facial features changing to more typical features due to her manifesting etc.

That clearly wasn't happening and people tried to step in but kept getting the 'but nothing is impossible!, If you believe it, it HAS to happen'response. I left the forum and abandoned LOA for a few more years because I thought God, all these people are really deluded!

I'm glad I came back to it but it's always made me wary of telling people 'anything is possible' knowing that some people will think that means literally anything rather than see it as just a potential inspiration. It led someone I knew to refuse chemotherapy for cancer. They died. They might have died anyway with chemotherapy but their absolute belief that they could cure themselves clearly didn't work and hastened their death.

And 'what you desire desires you' is exactly what stalkers and obsessives tell themselves anyway 'I know they want to be with me, it's just they're scared of their feelings or their family/friends/girlfriend/boyfriend are keeping us apart'. They really don't need that idea cemented further.

Last edited by Lifesagas (8/30/2017 11:22 am)

Board footera