Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/28/2017 11:15 am  #31

Re: Stop with the negativity.

And if there's some kind of 'coach' out there telling people that they're in an abusive situation because their vibrations are low then they need publicly exposing.

8/28/2017 11:36 am  #32

Even the nastiest people who are nasty towards you.  Agnes mentions that's part of everyone is you pushed out.

8/28/2017 11:39 am  #33

Even if it's a case of everyone is you pushed out it doesn't mean you have to stay in a situation that puts you in danger or makes you feel worthless. Can people change? I like to think so but it doesn't mean you have to remain in the situation, sometimes it's worth just taking a step back, working on yourself and then deciding if you want to be with the person.Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

8/28/2017 11:48 am  #34

anzamyu wrote:

Even the nastiest people who are nasty towards you.  Agnes mentions that's part of everyone is you pushed out.

Some people are just nasty full stop. There's no need to blame yourself for everything.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

8/28/2017 12:16 pm  #35

I look at 'everyone is you pushed out' as being about themes.

If every relationship you have is abusive or he cheats then maybe look at yourself. It doesn't mean it's your fault but it means you seem to attract (or be attracted to) abusers or cheats.

A half decent therapist will tell you that. It DOES NOT mean you make him abusive. He is abusive because he is an abuser. He was before he met you and he will continue to be unless he has a willingness to engage in serious psychotherapy and confront who he is.

A lot of people who got into abusive relationships ignore or don't see the early warning signs that other people see. Usually because they're used to abuse.

Or you fall for the abusers trick - they're so broken and you're their soulmate and the only one that can help them so you carry on being treated like s##t because they've made YOU responsible for fixing them so you carry on trying to love them better, understanding and forgiving when every other woman they made a victim did the same thing. But it didn't help- because it can't.

And they tell you those other women were crazy or difficult or abusive and that's why they're the way they are. And when they hurt you its your fault- you pushed their buttons or they 'love you' so much that you really trigger their emotions of fearing you'll leave them ....cos everyone they cared about left blah blah blah

People leave because these people are abusive. I know these people inside out. You can't make them better, you will never love them enough. You need to keep yourself safe.

It is not your responsibility to make him better. The best predictor of future violence is past violence. He has been violent towards you and previous partners and his family took out a restraining order.

I'm really sorry if you think it's negative but it's the truth and there is no place on any forum to not be negative about this situation.

Last edited by Lifesagas (8/28/2017 12:17 pm)

8/28/2017 7:38 pm  #36

Lifesagas wrote:

What's impossible? Thousands of things from something insignificant like putting toothpaste back into the tube all the way through to the inability to grow back an amputated limb.

Scientifically speaking, putting toothpaste back into thr tube all the way through is possible using a vacuum.

Growing back an amputated limb, give it another 10 years (or less) and by then stem cells research would be so successful this wouldn't be a problem.

8/29/2017 12:41 pm  #37

An elephant jumping? A man (not trans) giving birth to a baby? A human giving birth to a lion? A human flying with no assistance? Crossing the Atlantic in 5 minutes? Changing the past? A toddler becoming POTUS? Removing the extra chromosome from someone with downs syndrome? Bringing someone who died a year ago back from the dead? There are thousands of impossible things.

That doesn't mean that there are not numerous possibilities in regards to lots of things however.

But 'nothing is impossible' simply isn't true. I don't why people object to the idea to be honest!

8/29/2017 1:30 pm  #38

Staceylouuu91x please have you or Veronica delete my account im done with the negativity on here.   I rather watch veronicas videos and be inspired to have anything be made possible.  So peace out I going back to my other forum where they dont judge you and others have hard times and bring you up and not down

8/29/2017 2:01 pm  #39

Nobody is judging anyone!

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

8/29/2017 2:51 pm  #40

It's not about judgement. We just don't want to see you physically hurt. I personally know people that have been harmed and had their kids harm's by the hand of men they claim to love.

The Universe is your playground.

Board footera