Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/27/2017 10:01 am  #21

Re: Stop with the negativity.

The problem with telling people "anything is possible" is that it just motivates them to stay in the same routine and to keep going in the same cycles over and over again. They'll just keep focusing on their ex, then getting frustrated, then coming back here to lash out or seek someone to tell them "anything is possible" again..and it goes and on. But when you tell people that it is not possible, odds are they'll stop stressing over LoA/ RS techniques, stop focusing on other people, and get to work on making themselves and their lives better, taking time to heal and find their confidence again and in time their vibration goes up and the ex comes back or they meet someone better or a different experience comes in that is so much bigger than the other stuff.

8/27/2017 10:07 pm  #22

Colonel Roosevelt wrote:

The problem with telling people "anything is possible" is that it just motivates them to stay in the same routine and to keep going in the same cycles over and over again. They'll just keep focusing on their ex, then getting frustrated, then coming back here to lash out or seek someone to tell them "anything is possible" again..and it goes and on. But when you tell people that it is not possible, odds are they'll stop stressing over LoA/ RS techniques, stop focusing on other people, and get to work on making themselves and their lives better, taking time to heal and find their confidence again and in time their vibration goes up and the ex comes back or they meet someone better or a different experience comes in that is so much bigger than the other stuff.

Well first off I've  been watching this guy called Robert Zink and he does say anything is possible.  If you loved someone once you can love them again.  I've spoke to him before personally and been told anything is possible raise your viberations.  He told me my situtation is my viberations are very low from what he sensed.  So a friend of mine told me start exercising and making myself feel better about myself and loving myself more and showing that inner beauty outwards.  

8/27/2017 10:11 pm  #23

I would just like to remind everyone that we all have different beliefs. In some way loa is like the Bible it's interpreted in so many different ways. Main moto for me is you are what you believe so if you believe something to be true it is. Everyone is different

8/27/2017 10:36 pm  #24

I don't think colonel was saying that it's never possible.   But when people are in a negative/desperate state then it's not possible

But once you get to where you don't need anything except for yourself, that's when the true magic happens

8/27/2017 11:08 pm  #25

And once again, people completely miss what I'm trying to say.

8/27/2017 11:35 pm  #26

Selfloveiskey wrote:

I would just like to remind everyone that we all have different beliefs. In some way loa is like the Bible it's interpreted in so many different ways. Main moto for me is you are what you believe so if you believe something to be true it is. Everyone is different

Everyone was being really negative with me so I deleted my post

8/28/2017 1:57 am  #27

Margo, I replied to both of your posts asking some clarification questions. You said you wanted advice and another poster gave some advice. Did you then delete your post because of that?

I think some posters are yelling "Negativity!" when you don't like what you hear, which isn't always negative. You were asking about how to have a relationship with (I'm guessing) a much younger guy when you're in an unhappy marriage of 23 years. I asked why you stayed (I'm again guessing that your answer is your children) and why you didn't make the break first.

That was seeking clarity, not being negative. What exactly did you want us to say?

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (8/28/2017 1:57 am)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

8/28/2017 2:08 am  #28

anzamyu wrote:

Colonel Roosevelt wrote:

Well first off I've  been watching this guy called Robert Zink and he does say anything is possible.  If you loved someone once you can love them again.  I've spoke to him before personally and been told anything is possible raise your viberations.  He told me my situtation is my viberations are very low from what he sensed.  So a friend of mine told me start exercising and making myself feel better about myself and loving myself more and showing that inner beauty outwards.  

I'm curious, if you believe "anything is possible" then why the need to defend your argument here? And as well, you're quoting other people, but not sharing your own experience. Anything is possible, but as Colonel says, it's from a point when you heal yourself. You have been doing that, which is a good start.

...I also spoke to Robert Zink when I was desperate. His wife asked me for personal information about my ex such as his full name, his occupation, dob. Then asked me for all that information about his gf. I wasn't willing to give that information as I knew it meant he could do a Google search. Moreover, he pressured me saying I had to make a decision to sign up for his course within a day and if I don't he would forget me forever. It went against the whole time doesn't matter principle I had heard from Veronica. When I questioned anything, I was told it was a negative affirmation. Finally, Robert said he wouldn't take me as I client only because I was skeptical and he could tell. He said I was "too negative". Anyways, that was my experience. I hope you had a better one.

8/28/2017 2:45 am  #29

I really don't see where anyone has been negative or judgemental anywhere.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

8/28/2017 11:09 am  #30

I think some people want a forum where they're always told what they want to hear - and that's not a good basis for any kind of forum, let alone one which should be discussing LOA principles.

Everyone wants to hear what they want to hear - of course they do. But is it good advice? Or the right thing to do? Or ethical? to do so?

I think what is perceived as negativity is when someone is given advice that the poster replying thinks is correct. And everyone has different ideas but you can't post on an open forum about a really crap, abusive or damaging situation and be angry when people give their opinions.

This thread was started because someone told a poster to give up what they were constantly trying over months and months on here because they wouldn't manifest their person in their present state and that they should stop because it was damaging them and lots of people here could see it. It wasn't being negative, it was seeing someone on a course of action that was really harming them and clearly not getting them where they wanted to be.

That poster (i'm sure they won't mind me saying as everyone here knows their story) left a few weeks later due to feeling people were being negative and came back under a different name saying they were being driven crazy by trying to manifest this person and it was making them feel really ill and they wanted help to sort themselves out before focusing on the person they wanted. Which is what the 'negative' posters had been saying for months.

That poster seems to be looking at things differently now and hopefully is getting better.

Yes, everyone wants to hear 'nothing is impossible' but as Col says, that sometimes keeps someone in a loop that isn't working and is really negatively effecting them. It's a relief in the short term but we see that it doesn't really help.

This forum is an amazing resource with loads of knowledgeable posters. If you're obsessed, ill, in an abusive or negative situation then thankfully these days, people want to help by addressing that first.

I think that's a good thing.

Board footera