Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/25/2017 1:50 pm  #11

Re: Stop with the negativity.

VeronicaAdmin wrote:

I think we definitely need more positivity on this forum.  Let's start embracing one another and not ever bully.  We have all been in really low places at times, and having love and compassion is always much needed at times like those.  So, try to remember that Having a helping hand is what creates miracles

Anything is possible.  Try not to judge anyone's situation.  If you decide to give someone advice, just be gentle.  If they don't take the advice, it's their choice.

If you are frustrated by someone's choices, remember it's their life to learn and figure it out.  Only they can help themselves.  So, just don't respond rather than being critical.

jensherratt wrote:

There is more negativity on this forum now than there used to be.
I've also recently read posts and people are coming across as bullies.

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.

Don't tell someone they can't attract their ex because they can. They might not be in the right frame of mind to do so now but when the time is right, they will attract back their ex.

Yes!!!!

8/25/2017 3:32 pm  #12

It's great to be positive but daft to say nothing is impossible because loads of things are completely impossible!

Apart from that, It's a nice positive thought.

8/25/2017 4:11 pm  #13

Lifesagas wrote:

It's great to be positive but daft to say nothing is impossible because loads of things are completely impossible!

What is impossible in your opinion? 

8/25/2017 4:44 pm  #14

collie wrote:

Lifesagas wrote:

Don't pay them attention i found another loa forum and havent been judged at all and was welcomed by people struggling like me.

8/25/2017 4:56 pm  #15

anzamyu wrote:

collie wrote:

Lifesagas wrote:

Don't pay them attention i found another loa forum and havent been judged at all and was welcomed by people struggling like me.

What forum is that if you don't mind me asking?

8/25/2017 5:06 pm  #16

Selfloveiskey wrote:

anzamyu wrote:

collie wrote:

What forum is that if you don't mind me asking?

Powerful intentions

8/25/2017 5:13 pm  #17

Where are people being judgemental?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

8/26/2017 1:46 pm  #18

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

I get a few people on here Judging me because of my love situation and think they know everything but, they don't.  Yet they wanna post they need help and get judged back.  Karma comes back around.  

8/26/2017 1:50 pm  #19

What's impossible? Thousands of things from something insignificant like putting toothpaste back into the tube all the way through to the inability to grow back an amputated limb.

8/27/2017 5:58 am  #20

anzamyu wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

I get a few people on here Judging me because of my love situation and think they know everything but, they don't.  Yet they wanna post they need help and get judged back.  Karma comes back around.  

I don't think anyone is judging you. I do think people see a situation that can potentially put you in danger along with your little girl and have advised you to avoid it. That's sound advice not judgment.

I can see you want a proper family life and nobody can blame you for that. This bloke needs to change though and nobody can change him except himself.

You can teach people how to treat you by telling them you will not put up with the rubbish from him and to stay away until he gets help and grows up.

Nobody is judging you.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera