Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/12/2017 2:56 pm  #1

Stop with the negativity.

There is more negativity on this forum now than there used to be.
I've also recently read posts and people are coming across as bullies.

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.

Don't tell someone they can't attract their ex because they can. They might not be in the right frame of mind to do so now but when the time is right, they will attract back their ex.

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.  

7/12/2017 3:08 pm  #2

Re: Stop with the negativity.

It works.    It's just everyone(not just you). Needs to get belief.   Also you have to be happy without it.      You know, when you're happy without it.  It comes

7/12/2017 3:09 pm  #3

happyinlove wrote:

jensherratt wrote:

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.

Don't tell someone they can't attract their ex because they can. They might not be in the right frame of mind to do so now but when the time is right, they will attract back their ex.

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!! I am so tired of the law only works for people with this situation but not yours stuff. Your person won't change etc stuff . I didn't know the law was that picky . Thank you thank you so much for saying that .

It works for everyone darling.

7/14/2017 2:29 am  #4

jensherratt wrote:

@jensherratt. The Law Of Attraction does not pick and chooses who it works for. In that aspect I agree. But there are many people who are not making the shift to obtain their desires.

7/14/2017 3:04 am  #5

ChaliceSnowFlower wrote:

jensherratt wrote:

@jensherratt. The Law Of Attraction does not pick and chooses who it works for. In that aspect I agree. But there are many people who are not making the shift to obtain their desires.

Completely agree.

7/21/2017 12:09 pm  #6

the true is you with this post are perpetually creating this idea... So use loa and imagine a better forum instead of being critical

PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I MAKE A GRAMMATICAL MISTAKE! I'm still learning;)

7/21/2017 12:46 pm  #7

😁

8/24/2017 3:57 pm  #8

I agree im getting judged by my child''s father and I just want things to get better.  But, a few are being dicks -_- like seriously they need to be deleted off this forum.

8/25/2017 12:21 am  #9

anzamyu wrote:

I agree im getting judged by my child''s father and I just want things to get better.  But, a few are being dicks -_- like seriously they need to be deleted off this forum.

I read your post history and how you are singling out a certain user and calling her mean names like "troll". She had been nothing but helpful to many users on this forum and doesn't deserve to be called those names. If your energy levels are so low that you are projecting your negativity onto people on the forum I am not surprised you are getting the results you getting. You should focus on yourself and your child first before lashing out here.

8/25/2017 1:48 pm  #10

I think we definitely need more positivity on this forum.  Let's start embracing one another and not ever bully.  We have all been in really low places at times, and having love and compassion is always much needed at times like those.  So, try to remember that Having a helping hand is what creates miracles

Anything is possible.  Try not to judge anyone's situation.  If you decide to give someone advice, just be gentle.  If they don't take the advice, it's their choice.

If you are frustrated by someone's choices, remember it's their life to learn and figure it out.  Only they can help themselves.  So, just don't respond rather than being critical.

jensherratt wrote:

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs: https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

Board footera