Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/12/2017 2:42 pm  #31

Re: I need help

Thank you everyone.
very helpful I'm just lost you think you know someone very well and then he becomes a stranger. The more I read the more I feel he's got narcissistic personality disorder. And there is no cure. He's got another woman. I do want him back but now I'm afraid of what I'm asking for. I think I'm just lost he's all I have ever known. 😩

7/12/2017 3:08 pm  #32

Btw I did not find any posts by cherished.

7/12/2017 3:12 pm  #33

happyinlove wrote:

iinikkii wrote:

This forum is a joke.. I really miss the way it used to be around here. Now it's almost embarrassing to even call it an LOA forum, that probably why Veronica herself, and people like cherished don't come around anymore. At least Dan, Collonel and Jen still stick around. ✌🏼

Agree I know I'm negative but I really feel like people tell you that loa works just not for you or because of this etc.do I feel like some people around here pick and choose how loa works. It's frustrating . They tell you your situation is impossible this won't change etc .

Again, no one ever told anyone their situation is impossible. Are you reading any books or are you solely getting your information from forums? Neville Goddard is hard to read, but Abraham Hicks and Louise Hay are pretty easy. If you're not a reader, both have stuff on YouTube. Louise Hay has full audiobooks on there. Abraham Hicks and Neville Goddard both have their teachings available there. Personally, I couldn't get into Abraham Hicks at first because the background seemed so out there, but once I learned more, I was able to open my mind.

Admitting you're negative should be setting off your own internal bells. You need to step back and stop worrying about what you can manifest and instead learn that you have to start with your vibration.

I can tell you from personal experience that you can get whatever you want. I got my dream house, my dream job, and my dream man. My shitty outlook lost it all. I was miserable, found reasons to complain, and felt like everyone was out to get me. My marriage fell apart which led to losing the house and having to quit the job to move. People just think "I believe it. I feel it. It's mine to have forever". It's harder to attract when you're vibrating low and what you do get is harder to keep if you're vibrating low. Stop being negative if you want to manifest. If there's ANYTHING you should be taking from this forum, that's it.

There are no set of LOA rules written in stone. Law of attraction is you attract what you are. That's what you're not getting. Some say it's all belief. Some say it's all feeling. The only thing anyone knows for sure is that you have to be in a good place to consistently get good things. You have to let negative roll off your back and find things to appreciate. Always. As far as manifesting a specific person, I already told you this is a gray area. Some people think you shouldn't override free will. Some people think you can't override free will. Some people don't believe in free will. It's all open for debate so if you're looking for concrete answers, you won't find them because no one agrees and here's literally no way to test it and know for sure. I think Dan compared it to religion which is a very good comparison. Read books to learn the fundamentals (and 100% of it is self-love no matter which book you read). A lot of this forum is the blind leading the blind which is why it's been said many times there is a lot of damaging information here. Stop taking what you want to take out of it and do your own research.

Last edited by 80saeaak (7/12/2017 3:15 pm)

7/12/2017 3:19 pm  #34

I read this on a different forum.  But freewill is weird to me.   Do we really have freewill?  I mean governments,corporations,etc use subliminals and even mind control type of stuff to get what they want from the populations

Just think how some people freewills are when they see nothing but marketing on tv.   Plus as the person said.  We're influenced everywhere.   Music,movies, tv shows, etc    They all have some type of influence on us with trends and other things.       So freewill is interesting

One thing that everyone says that I feel we can all agree on.   It's very hard to manifest things when you don't have a belief in it or have real happiness

7/12/2017 3:25 pm  #35

Dan2015 wrote:

I read this on a different forum.  But freewill is weird to me.   Do we really have freewill?  I mean governments,corporations,etc use subliminals and even mind control type of stuff to get what they want from the populations

Just think how some people freewills are when they see nothing but marketing on tv.   Plus as the person said.  We're influenced everywhere.   Music,movies, tv shows, etc    They all have some type of influence on us with trends and other things.       So freewill is interesting

One thing that everyone says that I feel we can all agree on.   It's very hard to manifest things when you don't have a belief in it or have real happiness

Β 
Free will is just an illusion.

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

7/12/2017 5:46 pm  #36

Dan2015 wrote:

This is exactly my point. I don't believe in free will, but others do, which I think limits their manifestations.

Happy, you keep talking about "the law" and "the rules" and I don't know where you're reading about these special laws and rules, but I stand by my suggestion that you learn what LOA is instead of drawing conclusions from whatever you're reading on this forum. The ONLY law is you attract what you are. It's not complicated. We all have different beliefs about how it comes, but everyone here agrees the only thing that is true law is you attract what you are. If you want a happy and healthy relationship filled with love, you must be happy and healthy and filled with love. Simple as that.

I just now caught up in the other thread that blew up earlier. You admit you're negative and vibrate low. Yes, happy. You can manifest him back. You attract what you are. Since you're negative and desperate and embracing "second best", you're not going manifest a happy loving relationship. You're going to attract a negative relationship with you chasing and begging him to love you and him treating you like you're not the best option. That is how the law works. You are currently getting what you're attracting. If it doesn't feel good, step back and figure out why you're attracting this. We all have to do this. Every single one of us has to self-evaluate.

Really, you've been told this many times. I don't know if you're not actually reading the posts and skimming for trigger words, but I saw no real difference in Denim or Dan telling you to stop worrying about the relationship with him and working on your relationship with you. Until you learn that the only "law" is you attract what you are and apply it to your life in a way that will benefit you (meaning loving yourself), there's absolutely nothing anyone can tell you to help you. Every single post you start ends with you getting in a huff because people keep telling you to love yourself. You refuse to take a break from RS and get mad when anyone suggests it. Why? Do you think it won't work if you take a break? Do you think you'll lose him forever? What's worse... a month of you not talking to him and working on yourself or another month of you teaching him that he can treat you like trash and that you'll keep being there to love him? Break the cycle. Break the habit. Learn a new one. He'll still be there when you love yourself.

7/12/2017 7:00 pm  #37

See.   I like this girl and she's single.   I know she likes me too.  But I know there's other guys in the picture.       What you can't do is worry about their relationship with someone else

First you have to focus and work on yourself.  Then, when you think about them.  You have to think about you and them.  Not the other person/people involved, that just strengthens theirs

7/12/2017 8:16 pm  #38

If you've been doing this for two years, what is there to lose by trying something different?

The Universe is your playground.

7/12/2017 9:17 pm  #39

happyinlove wrote:

80saeaak wrote:

Dan2015 wrote:

This is exactly my point. I don't believe in free will, but others do, which I think limits their manifestations.

Happy, you keep talking about "the law" and "the rules" and I don't know where you're reading about these special laws and rules, but I stand by my suggestion that you learn what LOA is instead of drawing conclusions from whatever you're reading on this forum. The ONLY law is you attract what you are. It's not complicated. We all have different beliefs about how it comes, but everyone here agrees the only thing that is true law is you attract what you are. If you want a happy and healthy relationship filled with love, you must be happy and healthy and filled with love. Simple as that.

I just now caught up in the other thread that blew up earlier. You admit you're negative and vibrate low. Yes, happy. You can manifest him back. You attract what you are. Since you're negative and desperate and embracing "second best", you're not going manifest a happy loving relationship. You're going to attract a negative relationship with you chasing and begging him to love you and him treating you like you're not the best option. That is how the law works. You are currently getting what you're attracting. If it doesn't feel good, step back and figure out why you're attracting this. We all have to do this. Every single one of us has to self-evaluate.

Really, you've been told this many times. I don't know if you're not actually reading the posts and skimming for trigger words, but I saw no real difference in Denim or Dan telling you to stop worrying about the relationship with him and working on your relationship with you. Until you learn that the only "law" is you attract what you are and apply it to your life in a way that will benefit you (meaning loving yourself), there's absolutely nothing anyone can tell you to help you. Every single post you start ends with you getting in a huff because people keep telling you to love yourself. You refuse to take a break from RS and get mad when anyone suggests it. Why? Do you think it won't work if you take a break? Do you think you'll lose him forever? What's worse... a month of you not talking to him and working on yourself or another month of you teaching him that he can treat you like trash and that you'll keep being there to love him? Break the cycle. Break the habit. Learn a new one. He'll still be there when you love yourself.

Actually denim is saying that I won't attract a better relationship with him that I should attract someone else while dan said I could that's the different. If I don't do rs or anything else in regards to manifesting him back then I do not want him to get stronger with this other one. I don't see why I can't continue to do self love and the other stuff especially when I feel good after it.

That's not what she said. She said you can't manifest a happy relationship with him now because you're not happy. I read and reread it several times. That's true. That's what we're all saying. We've been saying it many different ways. She was very blunt, but I can't really blame her. You're not taking in what people are telling you. You're trying to manifest from a bad place. That's why you're getting bad things. You're blaming us like we're not telling you this. You can't manifest happy and healthy if you're not happy and healthy. It doesn't matter if you're trying to get a man or a new car. If you're looking at your current car saying "this is crap and I hate it" you're going to continue to have a crappy car. If you're looking at a relationship and saying "this is crap and I hate it", you're going to have a crappy relationship. It's the same thing.

I tried to work on my POI and myself at the same time. He wound up in a relationship and I was devastated. I pulled back and worked only on myself for a month. Guess what? My fears manifested and he got engaged. Was I upset? For about twelve seconds. Then I laughed. I laughed and laughed. This woman isn't my competition. She isn't part of my equation. I began visualizing them drifting apart and only did RS a few days a week, if that. What's happening now? Their relationship isn't working out. And you know what? This man I was so in love with who was so perfect for me that I wanted forever with? Meh. I don't even care anymore. I'm a new person he doesn't even know anymore. Would I reject his call? Not at all. But I wouldn't be so stupid about just loving him because I did before. I wasn't in a good place when I fell in love with him.

I had a guy pop out of the woodwork last night. He was my childhood crush. Come to find out he always crushed on me, too. For 25 years when one of us is single, the other is taken. We had a short thing a few years ago. I was pretty crushed when it didn't work out, but I got over it quickly. When he tried to get my attention last night, I gave him a chance to see if I got a good vibe. I didn't. This gorgeous, successful celebrity is trying to get my attention and I'm not having it. Why? Because he doesn't sync with where I'm going.

Six months ago I would have never believed that I may not want my POI.  Two years ago I would have never believed I wouldn't want the other guy. I don't want either. I don't think either man really loves himself and I don't want the responsibility of making them feel secure.

What everyone is telling you is that you need to work on you to have a successful relationship. No one is deviating from that. I don't know why you think there's misinformation on this. That's the fact of the matter.

Last edited by 80saeaak (7/12/2017 9:45 pm)

7/13/2017 9:49 am  #40

I have heard all the videos from Veronica I will try but I know it will not work. I get leaving him alone. And I have since march I had spoken to him 3 times and that was to finishes up all the finances he completely shut me out and has never reached out to me for anything. He just doesn't care I guess overnight he just turned his switch off and before march it was all about me and we would be married!

I see no light at the end of this tunnel and now I'm hearing he wants to marry this woman he's with now.

So lost and don't know what to do!

Board footera