Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/12/2017 1:31 pm  #21

Re: I need help

Denimchicken wrote:

This is the thing about 'desire' and LOA and why I feel uncomfortable about it 'always working both ways'.

I absolutely believe there is a difference between desire and obsession and LOA will only work for desire and not obsession.

But on a forum like this we often don't know peoples stories and when Veronica says it in her 'get your ex back in 25 days', we don't and she doesn't know if we're talking about someone who had an established relationship with someone so desire might 'go both ways' or if we're talking about someone who calls their 'ex' the person they went on one or two dates with or maybe even didn't meet; just chatted on social media who absolutely doesn't desire them at all. And reading or hearing 'if you desire them, they must desire you' is probably completely inaccurate.

So that's why I feel uncomfortable with it.

When me and my boyfriend (who I attracted back) first were in a relationship. We only went on two dates, we were together for 3 weeks and yet I know that he still wanted me back. I never once doubted it. I knew the whole time that we would reconnect even after such a short relationship before. we've reconnected and we are happier than ever.
Anything is possible.
It really doesn't mater if someone only went on one or two dates, you absolutely can attract them back. I did. And if you're using RS on them, that alone will make them want you even more.

Last edited by jensherratt (7/12/2017 1:33 pm)

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.  

7/12/2017 1:38 pm  #22

jensherratt wrote:

80saeaak wrote:

Right now I'm trying to attract a specific person. We have mutual friends and interests, I think he's absolutely gorgeous, and I'd like to manifest him into my life. Here's the thing: We've never met. We've never crossed paths. We are total strangers. I desire him, but he can't possibly desire me because he doesn't know I exist (as far as I know). It can't always be mutual. I've had many men desire and pursue me and I've had absolutely no interest in a relationship, sex, or even a friendship. It simply doesn't work that way. I know people like to think "I want him so he has to want me, too", but you can't just go to that as a default. That's just not how it works.

Beliefs are good and very important, but they can be flawed. There are so many gray areas in LOA. Manifesting specific people/relationships (as opposed to manifesting money, jobs, vacations, etc) seem(s) to be the grayest area. There's no telling how exactly it works.

Are you using RS?
IF you do RS on someone they will notice you, and desire you.

These men were obviously obsessed which is why you didn't desire them. Obsession repells people.

I remember when I was 13 I was TOTALLY OBSESSED with a guy in my year. I stalked him. I sent him love notes. I didn't desire him at all. I was obsessed. I realize that now but back them I Was clueless.

Yeah, I did a little RS on him last night. There's a weird story behind this. During meditation I kept getting a visualization of a specific breed of dog. I've seen this same puppy several times during meditation and even mentioned it to a few of my friends. Then I kept seeing a very specific first name and I know NO ONE with that name. I also mentioned that to a friend. I didnt know why I kept seeing this not-so-common name, but I noticed it and remember thinking it was weird. A random man showed up in my friend suggestions on Facebook and his first name is the name I keep seeing and he last name is the breed of dog. Very weird, but I'm not questioning it or overthinking it. I did a technique to send it out to the universe and I'm letting it roll. I just saw it as a sign and kind of cool. We'll see how it works out, I guess.

I don't think that's the case. An ex of mine came back (years after I stopped visualizing and let it go). He was very interested without being obsessed. Actually, when I told him it wasn't happening he moved on very quickly. He didn't obsess. He desired. I just didn't want it anymore. That's just one example (with a little "get your ex back twist), but I've seen it many times. I've also desired men in a healthy way and had them not interested. I do think you can manifest desire. I don't think it's default.

7/12/2017 1:44 pm  #23

80saeaak wrote:

jensherratt wrote:

80saeaak wrote:

Right now I'm trying to attract a specific person. We have mutual friends and interests, I think he's absolutely gorgeous, and I'd like to manifest him into my life. Here's the thing: We've never met. We've never crossed paths. We are total strangers. I desire him, but he can't possibly desire me because he doesn't know I exist (as far as I know). It can't always be mutual. I've had many men desire and pursue me and I've had absolutely no interest in a relationship, sex, or even a friendship. It simply doesn't work that way. I know people like to think "I want him so he has to want me, too", but you can't just go to that as a default. That's just not how it works.

Beliefs are good and very important, but they can be flawed. There are so many gray areas in LOA. Manifesting specific people/relationships (as opposed to manifesting money, jobs, vacations, etc) seem(s) to be the grayest area. There's no telling how exactly it works.

Are you using RS?
IF you do RS on someone they will notice you, and desire you.

These men were obviously obsessed which is why you didn't desire them. Obsession repells people.

I remember when I was 13 I was TOTALLY OBSESSED with a guy in my year. I stalked him. I sent him love notes. I didn't desire him at all. I was obsessed. I realize that now but back them I Was clueless.

Yeah, I did a little RS on him last night. There's a weird story behind this. During meditation I kept getting a visualization of a specific breed of dog. I've seen this same puppy several times during meditation and even mentioned it to a few of my friends. Then I kept seeing a very specific first name and I know NO ONE with that name. I also mentioned that to a friend. I didnt know why I kept seeing this not-so-common name, but I noticed it and remember thinking it was weird. A random man showed up in my friend suggestions on Facebook and his first name is the name I keep seeing and he last name is the breed of dog. Very weird, but I'm not questioning it or overthinking it. I did a technique to send it out to the universe and I'm letting it roll. I just saw it as a sign and kind of cool. We'll see how it works out, I guess.

I don't think that's the case. An ex of mine came back (years after I stopped visualizing and let it go). He was very interested without being obsessed. Actually, when I told him it wasn't happening he moved on very quickly. He didn't obsess. He desired. I just didn't want it anymore. That's just one example (with a little "get your ex back twist), but I've seen it many times. I've also desired men in a healthy way and had them not interested. I do think you can manifest desire. I don't think it's default.

The last part makes sense.   I agree, I think we can manifest someone to desire/want us.   But if you think about it, most people aren't worth the effort

7/12/2017 1:55 pm  #24

Denimchicken wrote:

I don't think desire always works both ways and like 80s, I feel very uncomfortable when I read that and felt uncomfortable when Veronica said it it one of her videos.

Sometimes it works both ways but it doesn't always. If it did, stalkers wouldn't exist and they do.

I'd not contact him at all and let him come to you. He will if there is desire from both sides.

I think stalkers have crossed to the land of sickness and obsession which is totally different from simply desiring someone or something.

The Universe is your playground.

7/12/2017 1:58 pm  #25

happyinlove wrote:

If anyone feels attacked it's me apparently a lot of y'all only think your way works and tell me I'm an exception to the law saying he won't change I can't get him back seriously . Your are very discouraging

Nobody said that. Ever. Not in this post and not in any other post. You're projecting your own insecurities and beliefs. You have a victim mentality. You may want to get that under control.

I already said before you posted that I could see you feeling attacked and could understand why. No one was gunning for the throat. We know your situation because you put it out there. Please reread my previous post.

7/12/2017 1:59 pm  #26

happyinlove wrote:

If anyone feels attacked it's me apparently a lot of y'all only think your way works and tell me I'm an exception to the law saying he won't change I can't get him back seriously . Your are very discouraging

You absolutely CAN get him back. No such thing as an impossible situation,

7/12/2017 2:02 pm  #27

Avaelle wrote:

Denimchicken wrote:

I don't think desire always works both ways and like 80s, I feel very uncomfortable when I read that and felt uncomfortable when Veronica said it it one of her videos.

Sometimes it works both ways but it doesn't always. If it did, stalkers wouldn't exist and they do.

I'd not contact him at all and let him come to you. He will if there is desire from both sides.

I think stalkers have crossed to the land of sickness and obsession which is totally different from simply desiring someone or something.

Agreed. Stalkers only obsess. They don't desire that person at all. Stalkers also don't project unconditional love. They project obsession.

7/12/2017 2:03 pm  #28

I agree Avaelle - as I said in a follow up post.

My point was that on a forum and on Vernonicas videos when she said 'if you have the desire, it must be desiring you'(I'm paraphrasing). We don't know the stories of people here or watching Veronicas videos so saying it as it must be the case is inappropriate in my opinion and potentially damaging. We don't know if it's desire or obsession.

7/12/2017 2:17 pm  #29

This forum is a joke.. I really miss the way it used to be around here. Now it's almost embarrassing to even call it an LOA forum, that probably why Veronica herself, and people like cherished don't come around anymore. At least Dan, Collonel and Jen still stick around. ✌🏼

7/12/2017 2:41 pm  #30

iinikkii wrote:

This forum is a joke.. I really miss the way it used to be around here. Now it's almost embarrassing to even call it an LOA forum, that probably why Veronica herself, and people like cherished don't come around anymore. At least Dan, Collonel and Jen still stick around. ✌🏼

I will always stick around but I don't come on here as much as I used because I'm so busy. But I do try and come on here as much as I can. I will help people and I will continue to post success stories. I recently posted a success story about how I attracted being followed by two celebs on Twitter !!

Board footera