Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/12/2017 12:19 pm  #11

Re: I need help

This is the thing about 'desire' and LOA and why I feel uncomfortable about it 'always working both ways'.

I absolutely believe there is a difference between desire and obsession and LOA will only work for desire and not obsession.

But on a forum like this we often don't know peoples stories and when Veronica says it in her 'get your ex back in 25 days', we don't and she doesn't know if we're talking about someone who had an established relationship with someone so desire might 'go both ways' or if we're talking about someone who calls their 'ex' the person they went on one or two dates with or maybe even didn't meet; just chatted on social media who absolutely doesn't desire them at all. And reading or hearing 'if you desire them, they must desire you' is probably completely inaccurate.

So that's why I feel uncomfortable with it.

7/12/2017 12:20 pm  #12

It really is interesting.   Maybe I just have a really strong gut feeling or can pickup on things.   But when my mind/heart isn't clogged up by emotions(like if I'm not sad about it. Stressed etc)

If I like someone and i pick up that they don't like me(without telling me). I always stop liking them

But if I like them and I continue liking them. And I'm not like obsessed or whatever.   Then it always turns out that they like me too

I'm not sure how the whole desire thing would work, if you never talked to the person though

7/12/2017 12:21 pm  #13

Cross posted with 80s again! We're singing from the same hymn sheet lol!

7/12/2017 12:28 pm  #14

Do you think there's a separation when it comes to age too?

I mean, there's exceptions(when it comes to age).  But I feel like people 30 and older have one belief in what "dating" is and people under 30 especially early/mid 20's have a whole different opinion on what dating is

For example.  I know there's people over 30 who meet people off social media or do long distance dating.  But I remember either denim or 80's saying they'd never meet someone off an app

I notice. When it comes to people who are younger than 30. Especially early 20's and teens.  They have a whole different idea what dating is

A lot of younger people date people off of social media.  Even if they never physically met the person.   But they video chat/call.  So they consider it dating  or even if they went on a few dates. It's "dating"

What I notice is people 30 and over(with exception).  Go on a few dates before they actually consider it a relationship      But with younger people.  They only go on dates because they consider it a relationship

7/12/2017 12:45 pm  #15

happyinlove wrote:

Denimchicken wrote:

This is the thing about 'desire' and LOA and why I feel uncomfortable about it 'always working both ways'.

I absolutely believe there is a difference between desire and obsession and LOA will only work for desire and not obsession.

But on a forum like this we often don't know peoples stories and when Veronica says it in her 'get your ex back in 25 days', we don't and she doesn't know if we're talking about someone who had an established relationship with someone so desire might 'go both ways' or if we're talking about someone who calls their 'ex' the person they went on one or two dates with or maybe even didn't meet; just chatted on social media who absolutely doesn't desire them at all. And reading or hearing 'if you desire them, they must desire you' is probably completely inaccurate.

So that's why I feel uncomfortable with it.

To be honest you really don't seem like you believe in loa very much at all

I'm questioning if you understand what LOA really is. Many people who use LOA absolutely don't use RS. As a matter of fact, Agnes called it "witchcrafty" in one of her recent live videos. Essentially, RS is using your subconscious to override another person's subconscious. I don't mean visualizing a specific person, but playing scenarios, forcing their words and actions in visualizations, whispering things that are more mind control than suggestions... Many people see this as morally and ethically wrong. The point is that RS isn't LOA and people seem to think the two are synonymous. RS can be considered a part of LOA, but some people don't put it in LOA because it's forcing a desire rather than letting it come to you naturally through vibrations.

The thing is that LOA- TRUE LOA- isn't black and white. Some people say your imagination fuels it. Others say emotion fuels it. The most unclear part is manifesting people. What is clear is that you can't have limiting beliefs. Most of the people here do, which is why they're asking for guidance. There's rarely enough information. Do you feel not good enough? Do you lack self love? Do you think you need this to be happy? That's why no contact and stepping back to work on yourself is the most vital part.

Yes, you can manifest for someone to desire you with LOA. You can do anything you want with it. You can't just assume because you want it that it wants you. If that were the case, most of the people here wouldn't need to use any technique because people would desire them by default and they'd have no problems.

Last edited by 80saeaak (7/12/2017 12:47 pm)

7/12/2017 1:00 pm  #16

No happyinlove, I believe in LOA 100% because I understand it and know it works and how it works. I know it's worked for me and other people and why.

And happy, you don't. And that's why it isn' t working for you and why you're NOT happyinlove after years and why you're projecting your anger at me.

And that's okay. I can take it. But LOA isn't about obsession or desperation or being treated badly and being unhappy all the time and clinging on to people who don't care. It just isn't.

I could sit here and say 'carry on, you go girl!' Keep going on you'll get him just the way you're doing things but that hasn't worked for 2 years has it?. You coming back with a little glimmer of hope for 5 minutes then updating with the latest upsetting event.

You'll feel better for a few minutes with a 'oh he's on his way' post and then come back in pain. Like you have over and over again.

Believe it or not, I know this stuff works and know when it won't work. And I care about people making the same mistakes and ending up in pain all the time because they just don't GET IT.

I love this forum. There is some great advice and some not so good and some which I think is downright damaging. And that's not a criticism of the forum - it's an open forum with a mix of people and I think that it should be okay to have differing opinions.

You listen or you don't. I know I'm saying some things that people don't want to hear and some people won't agree. That's fine.

I have a very happy and fulfilled life. And because of that, I do care about people being happy. And not for a few minutes because I've said what they want to hear, but to be happy long term.

If anyone doesn't want to hear what I say. That's fine!, ignore it. But I won't not say it if I really think it will help. People do with it what they will.

LOA isn't 'the secret'. It isn't you getting whatever you want every time. It isn't asking for it and getting it.

The secret sold millions upon millions of copies. That's just one LOA book. Where are these millions upon millions of millionaires and lottery winners? and movie stars and thousands of girls married to Tom Hardy because they want it? All these people who did affirmations and vision boards and meditations and believed they had it?

You already know it 'doesn't work'  because it hasn't worked for you. Like all those other millions of people who said 'it's a LAW! It works EVERY time! And it doesn't when you think it's that simple.

7/12/2017 1:02 pm  #17

happyinlove wrote:

80saeaak wrote:

happyinlove wrote:

To be honest you really don't seem like you believe in loa very much at all

I'm questioning if you understand what LOA really is. Many people who use LOA absolutely don't use RS. As a matter of fact, Agnes called it "witchcrafty" in one of her recent live videos. Essentially, RS is using your subconscious to override another person's subconscious. I don't mean visualizing a specific person, but playing scenarios, forcing their words and actions in visualizations, whispering things that are more mind control than suggestions... Many people see this as morally and ethically wrong. The point is that RS isn't LOA and people seem to think the two are synonymous. RS can be considered a part of LOA, but some people don't put it in LOA because it's forcing a desire rather than letting it come to you naturally through vibrations.

The thing is that LOA- TRUE LOA- isn't black and white. Some people say your imagination fuels it. Others say emotion fuels it. The most unclear part is manifesting people. What is clear is that you can't have limiting beliefs. Most of the people here do, which is why they're asking for guidance. There's rarely enough information. Do you feel not good enough? Do you lack self love? Do you think you need this to be happy? That's why no contact and stepping back to work on yourself is the most vital part.

Yes, you can manifest for someone to desire you with LOA. You can do anything you want with it. You can't just assume because you want it that it wants you. If that were the case, most of the people here wouldn't need to use any technique because people would desire them by default and they'd have no problems.

Who were you referring to?

You.
Β 

7/12/2017 1:11 pm  #18

Listen happy.      What I've learned with loa is.   You really need to be happy in general.     Right now, you're not happy.  So of course that's gonna push your desire further away

Right now, you and so many others are looking to manifest a desire that you personally feel is impossible or not confident about

How can you reach any type of success while not being confident in yourself and loving yourself?

I'm not saying give up on your desire, because I won't ever tell people to give up on their desires or dreams(and if you read the posts. Denim and 80's aren't telling you to give up.  They're telling you to love yourself and be happy without it)

I can only speak from my own experiences, but every time I manifested a desire.  It was because I was happy without it

Let's talk.   Say if you manifested him back right now. But you were still with the same mindset.   Do you think you'd keep him?

You really do have to change your belief.   Change your mindset and begin loving yourself more than other.          You can get your desire.  But not at this vibration.   At this vibration. You're just gonna get more of what you don't want

You really need to change your view of yourself and love yourself more

7/12/2017 1:23 pm  #19

80saeaak wrote:

Right now I'm trying to attract a specific person. We have mutual friends and interests, I think he's absolutely gorgeous, and I'd like to manifest him into my life. Here's the thing: We've never met. We've never crossed paths. We are total strangers. I desire him, but he can't possibly desire me because he doesn't know I exist (as far as I know). It can't always be mutual. I've had many men desire and pursue me and I've had absolutely no interest in a relationship, sex, or even a friendship. It simply doesn't work that way. I know people like to think "I want him so he has to want me, too", but you can't just go to that as a default. That's just not how it works.

Beliefs are good and very important, but they can be flawed. There are so many gray areas in LOA. Manifesting specific people/relationships (as opposed to manifesting money, jobs, vacations, etc) seem(s) to be the grayest area. There's no telling how exactly it works.

Β 
Are you using RS?
IF you do RS on someone they will notice you, and desire you.

These men were obviously obsessed which is why you didn't desire them. Obsession repells people.

I remember when I was 13 I was TOTALLY OBSESSED with a guy in my year. I stalked him. I sent him love notes. I didn't desire him at all. I was obsessed. I realize that now but back them I Was clueless.

Last edited by jensherratt (7/12/2017 1:26 pm)

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

7/12/2017 1:27 pm  #20

I think we all need to take a step back. I can see happy feeling like she's being attacked and I can't say I wouldn't understand why she'd feel attacked. I agree, there is a LOT of damaging advise on here. Too many people are trapped in their own heads.

Happy, take out the parts of the posts that are pointed directly AT you and read the words behind it. I admit, knowing your situation is why I question what your understanding of LOA is. To tell someone else they don't understand when they seem to have a very clear grasp on it is why you're getting a lot of pointed comments. I shared a video before from a YouTuber  about how he's been doing this for years and it's 80% effective. It really isn't "I want it so it's mine". That isn't how it works and I think people who go into this thinking they can get anyone they want (see the video. He talks about how most of his manifestation failures have been specific someone related) have the wrong mindset and will call it a sham. It can be discouraging if you think this is all there is to LOA. Step back and see what other cool things you can manifest. A new bathrug. Maybe a better paying job. An awesome sundress. Hell, I've lost 20 pounds by reading about how to change my subconscious ideas about my body. Anything is possible, nothing is impossible, but people who believe they will ALWAYS get what they want every single time are going to be terribly disappointed.

Board footera