Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/07/2017 5:24 pm  #21

Re: What Do You Think?

Hmm. It's weird. Because people like cherished and a few others who use to be on here, had great success with mostly everything

7/07/2017 5:34 pm  #22

The frustrating thing is that I am a positive person with a good job, good attitude, love my house, friends and everything. There's nothing negative or odd about me that someone wouldn't want me in their life as a friend or anything else really! So I don't understand. I'm not a negative weirdo or anything like that. I just do not understand.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/07/2017 7:10 pm  #23

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

The frustrating thing is that I am a positive person with a good job, good attitude, love my house, friends and everything. There's nothing negative or odd about me that someone wouldn't want me in their life as a friend or anything else really! So I don't understand. I'm not a negative weirdo or anything like that. I just do not understand.

I'm sorry, but how can you truly say you're not negative and from what I've read from this whole post is negativity and lack? "I'm happy and positive BUT..." Agnes V really helps you continue to think and wonder why you don't have your love back and you continue to not have your love back. To me there seems to be some limiting beliefs about relationships you all may have. Noticing it's not their is why it's not there.

Love is the highest vibration.

7/07/2017 7:15 pm  #24

Also, if you truly believed you wouldnt be looking for outside reassurance. Some people get their love back within weeks, months, or even years. I feel like there's just too many wonderful success stories out there to discredit everything you've done. Keep going. Or not, it's honestly up to you. No one can force you to be positive about your current situation.

7/07/2017 7:26 pm  #25

AnythingIsPossible wrote:

Dan2015 wrote:

I think that's what problems people have with loa. There's so many conflicting information. From what I've realized is, you kind of have to decide what's best for you. Loa stuff is hard to ask advice on. Some people will tell you there's nothing that can't be done and then others will tell you limiting beliefs

I agree with you completely. I have so much information floating around in my head that I've gotten from different YouTubers and articles I've read online. So, I don't know what sense to make of my situation. I have a two theories floating in my head: maybe I've gotten to a point where I'm vibrating higher than him and we're no longer a match or maybe he's seriously rejecting all the good vibes I've been sending, this isn't meant to be and I'm supposed to forget about him so someone better can come into my life. Who knows!

Also, most LOA "teachers" say our emotions are our guide and feeling good means we're on the right path. I feel great overall! I feel great when I think about being with him and I feel absolutely horrible when I think about not being with him/letting him go completely. But he's still not here. I have no idea what the heck is going on, but once I do I'll make sure to let yall know.

It seems like you haven't fully detached. And if you believe he's rejecting your love then that's what you'll get more of. Why not send these questions to someone like Agnes who would probably give you helpful advice of where you are? I just feel like she or whoever else you watch would be much more helpful with this and a lot more real with you. The "someone better" mindset is why I feel a lot of people get stuck because it makes it seem like God/universe or YOU deep down is saying this person is truly not good enough for you and it's seems very judgemental. It reeks of comparison and to me is not positive in anyway or loving. Just my opinion, I hope this did not come off as too mean or blunt but sometimes when it comes to this stuff I felt like I needed someone like Agnes who's in a way "tougher" on us than others. :-) well for me personally, it's like she wants to just yell out "GET IT TOGETHER AND IT'LL COME!!!!"

7/07/2017 8:03 pm  #26

I think these videos may help you all!Β https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qtordmblM4Β https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDmOVBhl_K4

Last edited by sweetlove1990 (7/07/2017 8:34 pm)

7/08/2017 1:17 am  #27

If you feel miserable at the thought of letting go or not being with them then you're attached and not in alignment.

People like Cherished had such amazing success because they treated LOA like a fun game, they put intentions out there and just laughed and felt joy when what they wanted arrived. There weren't attached to whether it did or not.

And Agnes talks a lot about 'you pushed out' also meaning that if you're too focused on just one person rather than trying to attract just the emotions/experiences you want (romance, love, security)then you're projecting want and need and a vibration of wanting to take things from that person rather than give.

7/08/2017 2:41 am  #28

Just to clarify a couple of points. I don't want an ex back. The "back" refers to friends who have vanished off the radar. The guys I was interested in romantically were new people. Although I guess the principles still apply.

If I have any negative feelings it must be subconsciously. I don't speak negatively about things, other than a few posts on here, which have been for questions not a whinge or a moan, I have a positive attitude to life. These recent events have thrown me though.

There's been no bad feeling between me and anyone. This is why I'm so puzzled friends fell off the radar. There must have been something
on their side for it to happen but without communication I'll never know what. With the pushed out stuff that implies I caused them to stop communication. I did nothing negatively towards any of them nor did I feel they would reject me at all. This is why it makes no sense and is frustrating.

I've contacted them all wishing them well and basically saying if you don't wish to stay in touch please just tell me, I would understand.

When starting this I was fully convinced that I am the kind of person these guys would like and want to be around and I got that initially but then nothing. Again, very frustrating.

When the guy cancelled I'd already bought train tickets to the city where we were going to meet. I went by myself and used the day sightseeing, visiting galleries etc and made something positive out of the day.

I'm not exactly sure I feel lack as someone has suggested, more puzzlement as why people don't reply or be straight because that's how I am myself.

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (7/08/2017 2:44 am)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/08/2017 9:10 am  #29

Oh. My. Gosh. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I had no idea that I was still so attached. I've done all of this work on myself, but haven't let go.

I agree. don't like the idea of "someone better" either but that's what all of the blogs and gurus preach, so I was adopting it because I thought that's what I was suppose to do. I've emailed Veronica a couple of times. Her advice was to not give him a second thought (basically completely detach). I thought this was good, until it didn't feel good to do so and everyone says "our emotions are our guide". But now I know it's something I have to do. I'm realizing that holding on isn't healthy at all. It's time for me to completely pour myself into my other goals.

Board footera