Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/06/2017 7:19 pm  #11

Re: What Do You Think?

With me it's been every situation that's not worked. There has to be more to it than me. This is in the realms of relationships, romantic and some friends dropping off.

Work situations and general stuff seems fine. It's exhausting and so depressing when things happen and seem positive and then just nothing.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/07/2017 1:43 pm  #12

I think it's always a block if you're seeing this one thing/person as the end result. LOA isn't supposed to be about that, it's supposed to be about getting into a great vibration so you attract great things.

Thoughts become things but if there's just ONE thought that you really want and nothing else will do then there's a block in my opinion.

And to me, LOA is about self-love so you love yourself and your life so much that there isn't one thing you're missing. There are more things you'd LIKE sure, but feeling complete or fully happy isn't dependent on one thing.

If you're feeling like there is one thing/person missing then you're not completely content and that's a block.

If you're looking at other people and thinking 'well they're okay but not completely what I want' then you're still focusing on the lack of that ONE thing.

The point of LOA isn't to focus on this one thing/person it's to focus on feeling so happy with yourself and your life that you're manifesting amazing things and open to all of them. You wouldn't say 'I want a Chanel bag but this exact bag from this exact shop and alternatives won't do'.

When you're at the point that you don't feel that one particular bag is what you need, then you'll get it.

7/07/2017 1:55 pm  #13

Hmmmm, I get what you mean. My life is great and I don't NEED these individuals in it but it would be good. It's difficult to know what to do.

7/07/2017 2:23 pm  #14

There's nothing to 'do'. People either realise that you're awesome and they'd be lucky to be in your life or they don't.

If they don't then you can look at if you think you have a block somewhere and if you don't; then it's their loss and you won't care!

7/07/2017 3:46 pm  #15

I feel great and I'm completely okay if something better comes along. I'm very thankful for finding out about LOA and using the principles of it to get to this happy place. So, you're saying that since he hasn't manifested the universe is basically saying that this desire isn't meant to be?

7/07/2017 4:12 pm  #16

Well that's a good question because many posts on various forums say there is no such thing as meant /not meant to be.

It's complicated then because if we don't get what we aim for and meant to be doesn't exist, what are we left with? Our vibration is a mess, we can't influence people?

7/07/2017 4:16 pm  #17

I think that's what problems people have with loa.  There's so many conflicting information.   From what I've realized is, you kind of have to decide what's best for you.   Loa stuff is hard to ask advice on.  Some people will tell you there's nothing that can't be done and then others will tell you limiting beliefs

7/07/2017 4:37 pm  #18

But then it's not law if you pick and choose bits or make your own rules. Drop something, and it falls to the floor. That's the law of gravity. Unless of course it's a helium balloon.

So my conclusion is things like remote seduction, remote influence, Pussywhip and so on are nothing to do with the law of attraction but sit outside and separate.

I'm not sure where visualization and affirmations fit though.

Law of attraction is about raising your vibration, accentuating the positive and eliminating the negative and attracting good stuff in a general sense. That's how I see it now after knowing about it for 10 years.

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (7/07/2017 4:38 pm)

7/07/2017 4:57 pm  #19

Dan2015 wrote:

I think that's what problems people have with loa. There's so many conflicting information. From what I've realized is, you kind of have to decide what's best for you. Loa stuff is hard to ask advice on. Some people will tell you there's nothing that can't be done and then others will tell you limiting beliefs

I agree with you completely. I have so much information floating around in my head that I've gotten from different YouTubers and articles I've read online. So, I don't know what sense to make of my situation. I have a two theories floating in my head: maybe I've gotten to a point where I'm vibrating higher than him and we're no longer a match or maybe he's seriously rejecting all the good vibes I've been sending, this isn't meant to be and I'm supposed to forget about him so someone better can come into my life. Who knows!

Also, most LOA "teachers" say our emotions are our guide and feeling good means we're on the right path. I feel great overall! I feel great when I think about being with him and I feel absolutely horrible when I think about not being with him/letting him go completely. But he's still not here. I have no idea what the heck is going on, but once I do I'll make sure to let yall know.

7/07/2017 5:20 pm  #20

Well, with regard to a specific person I did visualization and Pussywhip and felt fabulous. We arranged a date but he cancelled it. And I did feel positive about everything. No contact since.

Board footera