Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/08/2017 4:04 pm  #21

Re: I'm Done.. Giving Up

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Denimchicken wrote:

Β 
Because I wouldn't do it I see it as rude but I know lots of people who think the friendship has run its course, the person they wanted a date with on-line they no longer want a date with and that that is just life, it's not a big deal, it happens all the time, it's not personal and doesn't require an explanation.

This then goes against the whole "get your ex back" school of thought. Or not necessarily get an ex back, get a friend back or get a crush back. So if they reject you, then you just move on? A lot of people won't do that as all these forums prove!

I think that's why so many get confused.   Some preach that we can have anything we want, have people change their thoughts about us,etc(and those people seem to be successful).  And then others, give a whole different thought

I see why people get confused honestly

7/09/2017 8:49 am  #22

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Good points. But I do think we deserve to know why we're being blanked by people, like those I wrote about in my post.

My thoughts on this are:
We are always creating our reality. This never "shuts off" for us. So somehow, your energy has attracted this. Always look inward when you don't like what is happening in your life. Do you hold beliefs of being unloved, unwanted, unimportant? These people can only reflect you. They will reflect back to you what you think/believe about yourself.

7/09/2017 8:51 am  #23

Me too. What's the point of attracting a certain individual if you are told just move on? I can see in some situations it's the right thing to do, such as when someone becomes obsessed or the other person is begging to be left alone or similar.

I'm not desperate for these people to be in my life. I've plenty of activities and unflaky friends and life is good. I am not unworthy. Though I do confess to disappointment - or is that negative and repellent! - because they chose not to be at this moment. I know that could change. But it does feel like a drag.

All these people reading about remote seduction, visualization, affirmations, scripting and so on, spending hours on it and getting nowhere. Because their person appears not to be interested and that's that.

For myself I'm going to simply be thankful for my work, car, animals, house, friends and interests. If these people - NOT EXES - come back into my life then they are the lucky ones! Same with any romantic interest. I'm not going to seek one out. I've never chosen the right partner before, so being a happy singleton seems to be the way forward!

It's baffling though to feel a lack of control over one's own relationships.

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (7/09/2017 8:53 am)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/09/2017 9:03 am  #24

Attracting a specific person is never about the stuff you do. You can visualize, affirm, etc. like there's no tomorrow and still get nowhere if your energy is repelling the other person. Doing these things does not equal alignment with being with your specific person. This is what people don't understand. They look at it as a formula of things to do and never change themselves inside and that's why nothing happens.

No, you don't ever have to move on. But you do have to genuinely change your energy. If the person is not coming, you are not in the right energy. Period.

Agnes Vivarelli says it so well. Everyone is you pushed out. They are only acting out what you project upon them with your thoughts, feelings, and beliefs about them. And about yourself.

Yes, disappointment is repelling.

7/09/2017 9:03 am  #25

sunny wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Good points. But I do think we deserve to know why we're being blanked by people, like those I wrote about in my post.

My thoughts on this are:
We are always creating our reality. This never "shuts off" for us. So somehow, your energy has attracted this. Always look inward when you don't like what is happening in your life. Do you hold beliefs of being unloved, unwanted, unimportant? These people can only reflect you. They will reflect back to you what you think/believe about yourself.

I don't think so. There are plenty of people in my life who care about me and who are good, reliable friends with whom I have a reciprocal relationship going back years. I'm also very outgoing and have no problem chatting to new people either. This is why I'm so baffled. The presence of these people in my life who I've known for years is evidence that I'm a person who attracts and sustains friendships. Even with the new people I believed I am the kind of person they would like to be with. I was excited and positive about things.

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (7/09/2017 9:19 am)

7/09/2017 10:04 am  #26

sunny wrote:

Attracting a specific person is never about the stuff you do. You can visualize, affirm, etc. like there's no tomorrow and still get nowhere if your energy is repelling the other person. Doing these things does not equal alignment with being with your specific person. This is what people don't understand. They look at it as a formula of things to do and never change themselves inside and that's why nothing happens.

No, you don't ever have to move on. But you do have to genuinely change your energy. If the person is not coming, you are not in the right energy. Period.

This is a really important message that I think should be highlighted!! When I first started this "work" I thought that doing all of the techniques is what would bring him back and I was so confused and disappointed when after doing all of them and "feeling the feelings" he didn't come back to me. Looking back on it, I was in no condition to have him return back then because my vibe & energy was still a complete mess.

Honestly, I don't think we will ever know when our vibrational work to manifest a certain desire is "done" until the thing actually shows up in our experience. Until then we should keep reaching for better feeling thoughts, detaching from the end result, enjoy life and most importantly not overly analyze where we currently are and what's going on in our current reality.

7/09/2017 10:16 am  #27

AnythingIsPossible wrote:

This is a really important message that I think should be highlighted!! When I first started this "work" I thought that doing all of the techniques is what would bring him back and I was so confused and disappointed when after doing all of them and "feeling the feelings" he didn't come back to me. Looking back on it, I was in no condition to have him return back then because my vibe & energy was still a complete mess.

Honestly, I don't think we will ever know when our vibrational work to manifest a certain desire is "done" until the thing actually shows up in our experience. Until then we should keep reaching for better feeling thoughts, detaching from the end result, enjoy life and most importantly not overly analyze where we currently are and what's going on in our current reality.

Right on!

7/09/2017 10:24 am  #28

Hmm flamingo.  There's people who randomly left my life too.  But when I think about it/them.  I realized I don't care if they're in my life or not.     

Maybe that's one of the reasons they don't come? Because we don't care if they're in it or not.   People who have left my life. Who I actually wanted to be in my life, all come back at some point.   

It's interesting

7/09/2017 10:36 am  #29

Curious isn't it Dan?!

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (7/09/2017 2:23 pm)

7/10/2017 5:19 am  #30

AnythingIsPossible wrote:

I don't know why, but I haven't been able to manifest my love. I feel like we're really meant for each other, but I've done everything I can and I feel like things have only gotten worse. Personally, I feel great. I have more self confidence than I ever have had before, I'm taking better care of myself and no longer pay attention to what anyone else has to say about me. I feel so worthy and deserving, more so now than ever before. Through all of this (it's been a few months now) there have been absolutely no signs of my love coming back. On Wednesday I reached out to him just to say hi and wish him well, but he barely responded. I'm so frustrated and am giving up. This process has been great for me and bettering myself, but worthless when it comes to attracting my love back.

I'm feeling defeated and really disappointed. I have no doubt that the law of attraction is real and that it's possible to manifest a love back, but it just isn't happening for me. Best of luck to everyone else on this journey.

If you have already done everything that you can possibly do, then leaving this in the hands of God is your best bet. Don't try to make things happen anymore. If you had a set date in your head, throw it away. Just ask God to work on this desire for you and leave it alone. Just focus on your happiness from now.

Board footera