Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/01/2017 2:58 pm  #1

I'm Done.. Giving Up

I don't know why, but I haven't been able to manifest my love. I feel like we're really meant for each other, but I've done everything I can and I feel like things have only gotten worse. Personally, I feel great. I have more self confidence than I ever have had before, I'm taking better care of myself and no longer pay attention to what anyone else has to say about me. I feel so worthy and deserving, more so now than ever before. Through all of this (it's been a few months now) there have been absolutely no signs of my love coming back. On Wednesday I reached out to him just to say hi and wish him well, but he barely responded. I'm so frustrated and am giving up. This process has been great for me and bettering myself, but worthless when it comes to attracting my love back.

I'm feeling defeated and really disappointed. I have no doubt that the law of attraction is real and that it's possible to manifest a love back, but it just isn't happening for me. Best of luck to everyone else on this journey.

7/01/2017 3:34 pm  #2

Re: I'm Done.. Giving Up

You truly don't believe in LOA.  If you did...you would know just because you don't see anything happening...doesn't mean it isn't

7/01/2017 3:38 pm  #3

You sent a message and felt like shytย because you didn't get what you expected.

This is not the right vibration to receive.

ย 

I AM

7/01/2017 3:42 pm  #4

Suzy wrote:

You truly don't believe in LOA. If you did...you would know just because you don't see anything happening...doesn't mean it isn't

Ooooo great point!! Even though it's been months, I feel great and still no sign of my desire manifesting? Seems like everyone sees signs of their desire manifesting along the way. Although, I probably shouldn't be comparing myself. P.S. This is the first thing I've intentionally tried to manifest so I'm new to the process.

7/01/2017 3:49 pm  #5

Lolo wrote:

You sent a message and felt like shytย because you didn't get what you expected.

This is not the right vibration to receive.

ย 

Another great point. It's just that I've been affirming and believing that he wants me and I don't see any evidence of that in my physical reality. I'm seeing the opposite. Although, I know I shouldn't be looking to reality to confirm my desire. I create my own reality with my thoughts, beliefs and actions. Eventually my thoughts will turn to things. I just thought they would've done that already.

7/01/2017 4:32 pm  #6

It takes time to develop belief. It takes time to believe before seeing.

Just do what the masters say and relax a bit.ย 

I AM

7/02/2017 1:19 pm  #7

The Law of Attraction is always working. The Universe isn't a biased entity so it will give you back whatever you're putting out.ย 

Also counting how long it's been and then questioning why you haven't seen results is what seems to be hindering you. Look at it this way, if you were ordering a meal somewhere you know your meal is coming, you wouldn't be chasing down the staff and questioning if your food is coming. As for signs don't get too caught up on the idea of them, just go with the flow.ย 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.ย 

7/02/2017 1:56 pm  #8

It really does depend on your vibration/mood/belief/etc

for example ย  ย  when I'm feeling down/insecure/etc ย  the girl I like, will either ignore me or just not act the same when we talk

When I'm feeling good/believing/etc ย she replies instantly, she acts goofy/funny/flirty and even somewhat expresses her feelings.ย 

7/08/2017 3:15 am  #9

I keep reading it and it's true that you get what you are, what you vibrate rather than get what you want.

If you're asking the Universe  (your higher power) for love and that's what you vibrate - you will get it. If you're asking for love from just this one person then you're not at high vibration - you're attached to this one outcome.

I've been thinking about this a lot recently and Agnes talks about it in one of the videos. If you're attached to this one person/outcome then you're saying to the Universe  (or your higher power or whatever) that you want or need this to be happy. That you're not able to be completely happy without it. That YOU are not enough to make you happy, that you need something external. So that's a block.

I think that's the stumbling block for a lot of people. We tell ourselves 'I feel great, I'm happy, I love myself' but if we're still holding out for one thing/person then that's not completely true is it?. If we're really happy and love ourselves, why do we still want someone who by all their words and actions are rejecting us? We're putting out to the Universe that ourselves are not enough - we need another person to complete us, make us happy, fulfil our emotional needs.

And in an Agnes vid I'm thinking about, they talk about how there are no secrets in the Universe. You can do all the external stuff but if your underlying energy is still 'but I want/need this person or thing to be happy/complete' then that's a low vibration and not an attractive one to the person you're focused on because they pick up on your energy whether you're seeing them or not and whether they know it or not.

I think that's why so many 'other' people turn up. Because you have raised your vibration and you're projecting confidence and love and emotional stability. But to the specific person you're still attached to your energy is 'I want/need you, I don't want anyone else, I'm miserable without you, I need something FROM you to make ME happy, I can't be completely happy just with myself'. And that's not an attractive vibe.

And I also think that's why people see little successes with their specific person like a text or whatever and then it all falls apart again because the energetic response to the person is still the same - want/need.

And that's why people come back when you've let go and genuinely don't care if they come back or not. Because now you're vibing this energy of 'I'm amazing, I have endless options and opportunities and you'll be lucky to be with me because I don't need anyone else apart from me so if I want you to be part of my life, that's a real compliment'. And it's a relaxed, loving and giving vibe not a needy/taking/wanting vibe.

That's the course I'm on now and it isn't easy to look at myself that way but I think it'll be worth it!

7/08/2017 4:24 am  #10

That is a great post.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera