Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/26/2017 3:44 am  #21

Re: It WORKED!!

Thank you so much

11/26/2017 1:33 am  #22

Thank you so much for this story and if you could post updates that would be much appreciated!

12/16/2017 10:43 am  #23

Hey! Have you ever felt like giving up on your desire but you were still receiving signs?

12/19/2017 3:12 pm  #24

what affirmations would you use?

12/19/2017 10:20 pm  #25

Blueberrypieee wrote:

Hey! Have you ever felt like giving up on your desire but you were still receiving signs?

I have felt like giving up yes, but the question isn't whether you should give up or not. The question is whether or not you want it. I think that signs are, for me, helpful in keeping me going. I think when I am thinking about giving up, it is because I don't have all the answers and I don't know what is going to happen. During these times I usually like to ask the universe for clarity. I hope this answers your question. Best of luck!

12/19/2017 10:23 pm  #26

paul75 wrote:

what affirmations would you use?

The affirmations I used were ones that I may or may not have necessarily believed but ones that I needed to believe in order for him to come back. Some examples are, He loves me, He wants to be with me, I love myself, I am happy and content with where I am right now, I am the best and everyone else is just a waste of time. (That last one I switched up a gossip girl quote to fit my situation lol)

12/20/2017 7:21 am  #27

Your story gave me so much power and inspiration lol I'm on the verge of giving up because my ex also got a new girlfriend literally 1 week after we broke up (I think he broke up with me because of her and it kinda overlapped with me..) and I spent so much time and energy analyzing the situation and what went wrong. But now I am in "screw it" mode and just living my life and wishing them the best. He will realize that he messed up, I'm sure he's he's already realizing that he messed up. I'm so much better than this

2/03/2018 10:02 am  #28

loa4lyfe wrote:

One more thing for anyone who is worried about another person
In the few months that my ex and I were not together, my ex got a girl friend. He also tried to tell me that he might love her and that things were going to be very serious very soon.
But I stayed focused and I stayed calm and I even wished the girl the best (just not with him) and in turn I was able to even so get my ex back and he has since admitted to me that she was a rebound.
Anyways well good luck to you all!

How long after the breakup did he start seeing the girl?
How long did they stay together for?

2/20/2018 2:06 am  #29

I am so happy to hear all the success stories. I am nre to this πŸ˜™

2/24/2018 5:00 pm  #30

This is awesome news!! What a great story!! Alot mentioned the worries that is what I need to work on is to let go of them and regroup. I'm still working on watching Veronica's videos. I'm currently on the how to get a text series because that is what I'm trying to attract.

Board footera