Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/01/2017 7:36 pm  #11

Re: It WORKED!!

loa4lyfe wrote:

I can't believe I actually manifested my ex back!. We have been texted and snap chatting every single day and he is even coming up to see me in mid-July!

I know we are going to be official very soon even though it already feels like we are!
For anyone struggling just know I did it and I was with my ex for only two months and I broke his heart.

Nothing is impossible! You can do it!

How long were you not in contct before he contacted you?

He used to view my snapstory up till monday.... And he hasn't since.

7/13/2017 4:41 pm  #12

Very inspiring. Needed this now. Thanks for sharing
What affirmations did you do? Did you listen to ones on youtube? Read them out? You said you visualised while doing them so I am curious. Thanks

7/19/2017 8:15 am  #13

That is amazing! congrats! hopefully we can all get results like that! mine is with a rebound too but it doesn't bother me, I know he's not really over me yet and won't admit it and he even told me before that he wasn't attracted to her. We shared much more history and intense memories together and I know he's going to come back when he's ready to :-) staying positive, even booked myself a vacation alone, which I wouldn't have had the guts to when we were still together, I'm enjoying my time now :-)

7/19/2017 11:09 am  #14

sillyromantic wrote:

That is amazing! congrats! hopefully we can all get results like that! mine is with a rebound too but it doesn't bother me, I know he's not really over me yet and won't admit it and he even told me before that he wasn't attracted to her. We shared much more history and intense memories together and I know he's going to come back when he's ready to :-) staying positive, even booked myself a vacation alone, which I wouldn't have had the guts to when we were still together, I'm enjoying my time now :-)

Holidays alone are so Amazing.

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.  

7/24/2017 5:35 pm  #15

LearningToDetach wrote:

loa4lyfe wrote:

I can't believe I actually manifested my ex back!. We have been texted and snap chatting every single day and he is even coming up to see me in mid-July!

I know we are going to be official very soon even though it already feels like we are!
For anyone struggling just know I did it and I was with my ex for only two months and I broke his heart.

How long were you not in contct before he contacted you?

He used to view my snapstory up till monday.... And he hasn't since.

My ex contacted me first after the no contact period for I believe it was a couple of weeks. But all throughout april and may it would be like an on occasion text. We didn't start really talking until mid June. 

7/24/2017 5:44 pm  #16

collie wrote:

What affirmations did you do? Did you listen to ones on youtube? Read them out? You said you visualised while doing them so I am curious. Thanks

I did listen to them on youtube but I also came up with some of my own affirmations for my situation. I would say them every so often when my vibe wasn't so high or even when my vibe was high. I would visualize while listening to them. I would visualize my ex being there with me and doing everything he would do if all of these affirmations were true. I visualized what it would feel like and how we would both act. Usually it made me feel a lot better!
Hope this helps! Good Luck!

8/08/2017 8:40 am  #17

loa4lyfe wrote:

Congratulations to you for believing in yourself and the process of LoA. And another congratulations for manifesting what you wanted. All the best to you.

Living in gratitude, loving yourself, asking and let go! Trust the process! 

8/13/2017 4:48 pm  #18

loa4lyfe wrote:

Yes  I just stayed positive through the entire journey.
I did lots of visualizations. I even acted out some of my visualizations to make it feel even more real.

I started the challenge about a month after week broke up and I saw small signs throughout but I didn't start seeing real changes until the very end of the 25 day challenge. I believe it was day 24. But of course that didn't mean I was just going to stop I kept on with my process of being happy.

One of the biggest things that helped me was saying and listening to affirmations. I listened to affirmations and visualized at the same time and it really got me to believe that all of this was real and going to happen. Another thing is I thought about all the positives in the relationship and how it could go back to that or even better.

When I talked to my friends I would say stuff like "Oh you know he wants me. He just won't admit it" Or "He is still in love with me" or "He is addicted to me" I made sure to only tell friends that were supportive and wanted me and my ex back together. I actually stopped talking to the friends I talked to when I was in the relationship with my ex because they knew all the bad stuff and didn't like him.

Stay positive. Stop worrying because its a waste of time anyways and it messes with your manifestation.

I watched every single one of veronica's videos, I also watched a bunch of videos from youtubers like, Allison Phillips and Agnes Vivarelli. Go look them up on youtube. Both I found to be very helpful!

I feel today I am a whole new person. I really truly love myself first and I am able to say I can be happy with whatever the outcome turns out to be.
Good luck every one!

Hi! Just wanted to thank you for posting this. Before I was talking to friends who kept updating me about him. I realized that i should stop doing that. I blocked all my friends who kept updating me about him and it madr my life a lot better. Im focusing on myself and im a lot happier. Thank you so much!

8/16/2017 1:02 am  #19

loa4lyfe wrote:

collie wrote:

I did listen to them on youtube but I also came up with some of my own affirmations for my situation. I would say them every so often when my vibe wasn't so high or even when my vibe was high. I would visualize while listening to them. I would visualize my ex being there with me and doing everything he would do if all of these affirmations were true. I visualized what it would feel like and how we would both act. Usually it made me feel a lot better!

What affirmations did you use? Did you say something like 'he loves kissing me' and visualise him kissing you?

8/23/2017 2:11 pm  #20

collie wrote:

loa4lyfe wrote:

collie wrote:

What affirmations did you use? Did you say something like 'he loves kissing me' and visualise him kissing you?

I said stuff like "I am worthy of love" "I am a priority" "He loves me" "He trusts me" "I trust me" "He wants to be with me in a relationship" or like "We are now back together in a relationship" " He is with me now" and then I would visualize and feel those things hope that helps!

Board footera