Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/29/2017 4:13 pm  #1

It WORKED!!

I can't believe I actually manifested my ex back!. We have been texted and snap chatting every single day and he is even coming up to see me in mid-July!

I know we are going to be official very soon even though it already feels like we are!
For anyone struggling just know I did it and I was with my ex for only two months and I broke his heart.

Nothing is impossible! You can do it!

Last edited by loa4lyfe (7/01/2017 3:13 pm)

6/29/2017 5:28 pm  #2

Re: It WORKED!!

Congratulations!!! What did you do?

Last edited by Kavik (6/29/2017 5:29 pm)

6/29/2017 6:49 pm  #3

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!! Congrats! πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Love is the highest vibration.

6/29/2017 7:37 pm  #4

that is great news!!! how long was the separation for?

6/29/2017 8:17 pm  #5

Can you add more details?

I AM

6/29/2017 9:20 pm  #6

I'm curious too

6/30/2017 4:39 pm  #7

Yes Β I just stayed positive through the entire journey.
I did lots of visualizations. I even acted out some of my visualizations to make it feel even more real.

I started the challenge about a month after week broke up and I saw small signs throughout but I didn't start seeing real changes until the very end of the 25 day challenge. I believe it was day 24. But of course that didn't mean I was just going to stop I kept on with my process of being happy.

One of the biggest things that helped me was saying and listening to affirmations. I listened to affirmations and visualized at the same time and it really got me to believe that all of this was real and going to happen. Another thing is I thought about all the positives in the relationship and how it could go back to that or even better.

When I talked to my friends I would say stuff like "Oh you know he wants me. He just won't admit it" Or "He is still in love with me" or "He is addicted to me" I made sure to only tell friends that were supportive and wanted me and my ex back together. I actually stopped talking to the friends I talked to when I was in the relationship with my ex because they knew all the bad stuff and didn't like him.

Stay positive. Stop worrying because its a waste of time anyways and it messes with your manifestation.

I watched every single one of veronica's videos, I also watched a bunch of videos from youtubers like, Allison Phillips and Agnes Vivarelli. Go look them up on youtube. Both I found to be very helpful!

I feel today I am a whole new person. I really truly love myself first and I am able to say I can be happy with whatever the outcome turns out to be.
Good luck every one!

6/30/2017 10:36 pm  #8

Thank you for your answer, your're awesome!!Β 

7/01/2017 9:26 am  #9

Congrats on your success! I love reading about people who have been successful with this! Congrats again I'm so happy for you

7/01/2017 3:12 pm  #10

One more thing for anyone who is worried about another person
In the few months that my ex and I were not together, my ex got a girl friend. He also tried to tell me that he might love her and that things were going to be very serious very soon.
But I stayed focused and I stayed calm and I even wished the girl the best (just not with him) and in turn I was able to even so get my ex back and he has since admitted to me that she was a rebound.
Anyways well good luck to you all!

Board footera