Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/29/2017 7:46 am  #1

Letting go and acting as if are both impossible together

Hi,  I am a bit confused about Letting go and acting as if. Both seems counter intuitive to me. How can I apply both at the same time? Can you shed some light?  Suppose I act as if he is already in my life and at the same time I let go and say,  it's OK, I don't need him, let universe take it's own time... It shows lack. Right?

Last edited by Bernadet (6/29/2017 7:47 am)

6/29/2017 8:57 am  #2

Re: Letting go and acting as if are both impossible together

Letting something go from a LOA standpoint is releasing any fears, doubts and the need to control the situation. Also as contradictory as it sounds you do have to be okay with the idea of not being with the person but that's more along the lines of being at peace with fear.Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

6/29/2017 9:50 am  #3

To me, 'letting go' means letting go of the "how is it going to happen", "when is it going to happen", "where is it going to happen", "why hasn't it happened" etc. I keep the desire alive within me and 'live in the end' when it feels natural and fun. Also, I do a lot of reflecting on my self and my mental state. I make sure to affirm that he (or anyone else for that matter) isn'tΒ my oxygen. My peace, love and happiness comes from within myself. That's part of my 'letting go' routine as well.Β 

6/29/2017 5:59 pm  #4

AnythingIsPossible wrote:

To me, 'letting go' means letting go of the "how is it going to happen", "when is it going to happen", "where is it going to happen", "why hasn't it happened" etc. I keep the desire alive within me and 'live in the end' when it feels natural and fun. Also, I do a lot of reflecting on my self and my mental state. I make sure to affirm that he (or anyone else for that matter) isn'tΒ my oxygen. My peace, love and happiness comes from within myself. That's part of my 'letting go' routine as well.Β 

That's a wonderful way of putting it, I might have to borrow some of your ideas here.Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

7/01/2017 10:18 am  #5

Hi - Do any of you discuss this process (using the LOA to attract back an ex)Β with your friends/family or is it something better to keep within yourself

Last edited by jerseygirl (7/01/2017 10:18 am)

7/01/2017 3:55 pm  #6

Better to keep to yourself if they are not educated about LOA.

7/01/2017 9:37 pm  #7

jerseygirl wrote:

Hi - Do any of you discuss this process (using the LOA to attract back an ex)Β with your friends/family or is it something better to keep within yourself

Keep it. Theydont believe it. They'll just say all the thibgs you dont wanna hear

7/01/2017 9:46 pm  #8

thanks

Board footera