Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/27/2017 11:55 am  #1

Everyone is You Pushed Out, Social Media Stalking and Consequences

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

6/27/2017 4:40 pm  #2

Re: Everyone is You Pushed Out, Social Media Stalking and Consequences

I have looked people up on FB, just to find out what they are up to if I haven't seen them in years - people I want to reconnect with. I've looked at the same person a few times - not to be stalky or creepy but to find out information. I hope that isn't a problem!

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

6/27/2017 4:49 pm  #3

I have looked people up on FB, just to find out what they are up to if I haven't seen them in years - people I want to reconnect with. I've looked at the same person a few times - not to be stalky or creepy but to find out information. I hope that isn't a problem!

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

6/28/2017 1:09 am  #4

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

That isn't a problem. It's a problem when people go lurking with the intent of keeping tabs on a person or go stalking to validate their worries there's another person, which of course they'll find, it'll either be a photo of their person with a friend and they'll assume the worst, or it'll actually be what they feared. Been there enough times myself, awful place to be at mentally.Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

6/28/2017 5:36 pm  #5

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

That isn't a problem. It's a problem when people go lurking with the intent of keeping tabs on a person or go stalking to validate their worries there's another person, which of course they'll find, it'll either be a photo of their person with a friend and they'll assume the worst, or it'll actually be what they feared. Been there enough times myself, awful place to be at mentally.Β 

Ive been checking hw much he uses snapchat for a long while. With the new snapmap i could see where he is. And i saw that he didn't sleep at home yesterday. Brain assumed the worst... Heart was at peace cos it knows that it's nothing serious. But brain was persistent.

Then i found this video. And i gave myself a challenge to not check his location for 24 hours. Also to not check his instagram likes.

10 more hours to go.

6/28/2017 9:33 pm  #6

wwp92 wrote:

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Ive been checking hw much he uses snapchat for a long while. With the new snapmap i could see where he is. And i saw that he didn't sleep at home yesterday. Brain assumed the worst... Heart was at peace cos it knows that it's nothing serious. But brain was persistent.

Then i found this video. And i gave myself a challenge to not check his location for 24 hours. Also to not check his instagram likes.

10 more hours to go.

I'm sorry, but why would you want to even partake in such app that allows anyone to look up your location? You should challenge yourself to not look at any form of his social media period. Or in general go on a cleanse of social media...because that just doesn't sound very loving.

Love is the highest vibration.

7/21/2017 2:12 pm  #7

Hi, I really need help. I have been stalking my ex on social media very badly in the sense that I created two fake profile to contact him and his friends. He realised it was me and called me crazy and asking why why I do it and to get professional help and to focus on myself, basically he thinks I am crazy. I feel so ashamed and the thought of what I did makes me want to disappear.
I don't know what to do, I wanted to attract him back by doing all the visualisations and no contact but I ruined everything. He has no respect for me. He has not blocked me yet which I find strange.
How should I act? Will I be able to attract him back with time? Please can you give me some comfort, I really feel ashamed and mortified. I did what I did not want to do and I ruined everything.

Please please help me.

Thank you

7/25/2017 1:10 am  #8

Blessed wrote:

Hi, I really need help. I have been stalking my ex on social media very badly in the sense that I created two fake profile to contact him and his friends. He realised it was me and called me crazy and asking why why I do it and to get professional help and to focus on myself, basically he thinks I am crazy. I feel so ashamed and the thought of what I did makes me want to disappear.
I don't know what to do, I wanted to attract him back by doing all the visualisations and no contact but I ruined everything. He has no respect for me. He has not blocked me yet which I find strange.
How should I act? Will I be able to attract him back with time? Please can you give me some comfort, I really feel ashamed and mortified. I did what I did not want to do and I ruined everything.

Please please help me.

Thank you

you can do it. just forgot what you did and try to refocus. don't worry and forgive yourself and give love to yourself and the situation. It is good thing he hasn't blocked you. He still knows there are alot of good side of you.

Board footera