Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/26/2017 1:53 pm  #1

Have the LOA coaches manifested anything

Hi,

I was just discussing LOA coaches with a friend and she said to me that she wonders if any of them have actually manifested big things they desired.
Are they teaching from experience?
Thanks
Β 

8/01/2017 7:10 am  #2

Re: Have the LOA coaches manifested anything

This totally depends on whether or not you have already successfully reprogrammed your subconscious. Some people can replace some of their limiting beliefs in a matter of days, especially those who don’t have any resistance from their Conscious Minds. Others take more time.

The ultimate FREE Guide to Getting Your Ex Back:Β http://mustsparkjoy.com/30-MIRE

10/19/2017 1:39 pm  #3

collie wrote:

Hi,

I was just discussing LOA coaches with a friend and she said to me that she wonders if any of them have actually manifested big things they desired.
Thanks
Β 

I've often wondered that as well of the ones who are around todayΒ  They didn't call it LOA back then, but Neville certainly was a master of it and other laws and made it his life's work to teach them to other people.Β  I haven't often heard or read about any actual results from many of the coaches today.Β  It is easier to tell people what to do than to do it yourself.
Β 

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

1/07/2018 11:52 am  #4

I just saw this now and wanted to respond. Β I can't answer for everyone, but the answer is yes for me. Β I learned through experience and now share the same advice that helped me.

Veronica

collie wrote:

Hi,

Thanks
Β 

Β 

Veronica Isles - VeronicaIsles@gmail.com
Programs:Β https://www.dreamlifebyveronica.com

Board footera