Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/22/2017 11:52 am  #1

Going around in circles

Hey guys, I'll try to keep this short.

Basically the last year I've been trying various LOA techniques to attract a specific person (not an ex). We work together, we get along well and share a lot of interests. And throughout this year all I've manifested is her being in And out of relationships with other guys. It's worth saying too that she politely rejected me prior to me finding out about LOA

Today its happened again. I've been feeling good lately, but nonetheless it turns out for 6 weeks or so, she's been seeing an old ex who she had a serious relationship with previously.

And once again I feel completely washed out. I feel very strongly for her, and some days she shows huge affection for me (we had a great time in the gym earlier this week) which of course makes this all the more hurtful. Now my ego is in overdrive imagining every worst case scenario . ("What if they get engaged!!!???" etc)

I'm so grateful that she's in my life so much, and we are on decent terms, I really am. But to be honest, I'm so tired of being heartbroken every couple of months. I'm tired of "the wanting".

Any advice would be hugely appreciated.  What would you guys do??

6/26/2017 9:43 am  #2

Re: Going around in circles

Let her go. Detachment is the key.
Just know that she is yours and trust universe to bring her to you. Till then have fun focus on your self and your well being .

Board footera