Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/12/2017 12:07 am  #11

Re: Superman

Could the Superman challenge be used on a guy who you want to become your boyfriend?

8/12/2017 12:27 am  #12

ChaliceSnowFlower wrote:

Dan2015 wrote:

He's not on this forum. But he's on powerlawofAttraction. Does anyone ever read his posts? Especially his games? More specifically, the "be blessed" game?

I feel. Like that would help a lot of us

My testimonial of using it can be found on the second to last page. Go look it up. I am not re-posting it to this forum. The Game Of Wonders: I AM BLESSED (15 Days EXPERIMENT) -Β http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=21412.0

Did you play this game once a month? I noticed that you posted in February, March, April, and May.

8/13/2017 7:01 pm  #13

Shayne wrote:

Did you play this game once a month? I noticed that you posted in February, March, April, and May.

If you read my posts then the answer is very clear.

8/13/2017 7:13 pm  #14

Woah...no need to be a smart aleck. I was asking because it was NOT clear to me. I was seeking clarification. I absolutely read your post and still wasn't clear which is why I asked. I won't ask again.

8/14/2017 6:10 am  #15

I would do this but what are the chances of it fully working without running into kinks?
Real talk.

8/14/2017 2:43 pm  #16

Shayne wrote:

Woah...no need to be a smart aleck. I was asking because it was NOT clear to me. I was seeking clarification. I absolutely read your post and still wasn't clear which is why I asked. I won't ask again.

I am being a smart aleck. No need to jump to that conclusion. Read my posts again and you will understand.

8/14/2017 2:44 pm  #17

princessgirl87 wrote:

I would do this but what are the chances of it fully working without running into kinks?
Real talk.

Just give the technique a good go. Put away your concerns for now and just play.

9/02/2017 6:00 pm  #18

I feel like this is a really underrated challenge/game/technique.  Whatever you want to call it

I haven't started it yet.  But the "I'm blessed" game is probably one of the best,   I mean. You're just focusing on how blessed you are.  Even when things aren't perfect, you remind yourself how blessed you are

I feel like if done right(without fears.  Doubts. Etc).  You'll see a lot of magic happening in all areas of your life

I'm planning on starting it soon.

9/02/2017 6:48 pm  #19

Send a link

9/02/2017 8:17 pm  #20

Laura1234 wrote:

I Had like his post but now I havent like..he change his opinion and he givE advice which arent about loa. When somebody want know something about love and relationship and ex back so he write opinion who give me low vibration and any hope....

I agree. When I first discovered Superman I thought he was awesome and helpful, but then I started to see him post opinions on threads that contradict his challenges and games. Buuuuuuut, I definitely see the merit in his methods, so certainly check them out!

Board footera