Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/18/2017 8:50 am  #1

Was I wrong ?

I've befriended a person who is also trying to manifest a specific person back . This person is complaining that things aren't going well and desperate to get this person back . Today I told her she should get on with her life instead of constantly dwelling on the fact that he isn't here . I told her that she needs to live her life and be happy now and don't depend of if that person returns to than be happy . To be so happy that if he'd never return she'd still be ok .
She told me I was rude and by saying that I was saying LOA doesn't work . That wasn't what I was trying to say at all .. My question , was I wrong ?

6/18/2017 8:53 am  #2

Re: Was I wrong ?

No!

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

6/18/2017 9:19 am  #3

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

No!

Thank you ...

6/18/2017 9:27 am  #4

You weren't wrong to say what you did, it's just when people set out to manifest exes or specific people they are usually doing it from a place of hurt and desperation. I know that's where I've been when I originally intended to get an ex back when I joined here. 
People don't always want to hear the truth when they are in a bad place, they'll be fine in time.

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

6/18/2017 10:23 am  #5

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

You weren't wrong to say what you did, it's just when people set out to manifest exes or specific people they are usually doing it from a place of hurt and desperation. I know that's where I've been when I originally intended to get an ex back when I joined here. 
People don't always want to hear the truth when they are in a bad place, they'll be fine in time.

I hope so . I've been where she is , I wanted to hear flowery stuff and when I got on this forum people gave me the real truth . She's hurt and I get it , but knowing and learning as I am I had to tell her. Thank you

6/18/2017 11:29 am  #6

You weren't wrong. In a way, the whole get your ex back online/LOA thing is flawed (for those who don't really understand it) because to get your ex back you need to not need your ex back.

And the two don't usually go together!

6/18/2017 12:20 pm  #7

Denimchicken wrote:

You weren't wrong. In a way, the whole get your ex back online/LOA thing is flawed (for those who don't really understand it) because to get your ex back you need to not need your ex back.

Plus. I feel like most people who want their ex back, aren't ready to get their ex back.  I know I wasn't when I started.

6/18/2017 12:24 pm  #8

You weren't wrong

6/18/2017 1:00 pm  #9

Dan2015 wrote:

Denimchicken wrote:

Plus. I feel like most people who want their ex back, aren't ready to get their ex back. I know I wasn't when I started.

In hindsight, I wasn't ready either. I had a lot of work to do on myself and I still do. It's just so hard to get past the initial "I NEED THIS PERSON OR MY LIFE IS OVER!" phase and I think that's where a few people trip up. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

6/18/2017 6:38 pm  #10

no you were not wrong, but others have said she wasn't ready to hear the truth - we've all been there
 Agnes vivarelli says you need to be doing 70% self love and just 30% manifesting, i'd personally throw chakra healing into the mix too to clear blockages and be fully aligned

Last edited by Blossom1 (6/18/2017 6:38 pm)

LIVE * LOVE * CREATE
www.facebook.com/pierre-de-lune-reiki-infused-jewellery-and-crystals

Board footera