Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/17/2017 1:07 am  #11

Re: Scripting challenge!!

yes-rise wrote:

Of course! My interpretation is that you write something as if it has already happened! For example let's say I want to go to Paris but have never been to Paris. I would right it in past tense as if I had gone to Paris and my experience of being in Paris. Here's a demonstration: omgosh so my friend and I just ate at this fantastic barista in Paris! The food was delicious and Paris is so much more than I had expected The sky is so much more different here and the architecture is so beautifully sculpted beautiful!!

This is a nice technique. Thank you

6/17/2017 8:20 pm  #12

DMR wrote:

yes-rise wrote:

Of course! My interpretation is that you write something as if it has already happened! For example let's say I want to go to Paris but have never been to Paris. I would right it in past tense as if I had gone to Paris and my experience of being in Paris. Here's a demonstration: omgosh so my friend and I just ate at this fantastic barista in Paris! The food was delicious and Paris is so much more than I had expected The sky is so much more different here and the architecture is so beautifully sculpted beautiful!!

This is a nice technique. Thank you

You are very welcome!!

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction and faithful in prayer! Romans 12:12

6/17/2017 8:23 pm  #13

So my love and I had set up a date to go run and it was the funnest and most loving time! We talked laughed about any and everything we could possibly think of. We shared a long hug and then we kissed and told one another that we love each other!! Our relationship is new and going so great! I love it! We are so happy!! Good prayers and happy vibes to everyone!!

6/18/2017 10:24 pm  #14

So today was wonderful! We met up and shared a healthy meal! Stuffed bell peppers and laughed throughout the entire meal! We stated loving into one another eyes and afterwards we cuddle and kissed while I scratched her back!! We fell asleep in each others arms! It was peaceful and lovely! Good prayers and happy vibes to everyone!!

6/19/2017 8:12 pm  #15

So today was nice and chill we relaxed on the couch holding one another both feeling the cool breeze coming in from the outside! It was peaceful and comfortable!! We loved it!! Good prayers and happy vibes to everyone!!

6/20/2017 8:10 pm  #16

So my love and I went out to eat and shared a few drinks and became even more emotionally intimate it was beatiful and yes of course we kissed and hugged all night long and laughed like crazy!! Our kisses are beautiful and she loves them and do do I' we spoke about our love and how happy things were flowing between us! This is beauty!! Good prayers and happy vibes to everyone!!

6/21/2017 9:08 pm  #17

Spent a lovely drive and hike sharing dinner with my love omgosh we just kissed and held hands and stared at each other and hugged good prayers and happy vibes to everyone!!

6/24/2017 4:43 pm  #18

So the past few days have been fabulous!  Thursday Friday and Saturday my love and I shared a get away weekend to estes park and hiked for as long as we could in the mountains something we both love doing with one another we laughed ran and took in the beauty of the nature! We took pictures of the scene and with each other. We rented a hotel were we lounged cuddled cooked fool talked laughed smiled flirted kissed and made passionate love! We had a blast geocaching and enjoyed the cool restaurants and food they served! We couldn't keep our eyes off of each other! It was beautiful! Just today we went rock climbing and man was it a nice workout and lovely time! In the end we talked starred into each other's eyes and passionately kissed one another!! It was beautiful!! Thank you God for this moment that my love and I shared with each other!! Good prayers and happy vibes to everyone!!

6/25/2017 5:02 pm  #19

So my love came over to say hi and to give and get a hug and kiss before she left to work!! She is so wonderful!! Short visit but beautiful and grateful!! Good prayers and happy vibes to everyone!!

6/27/2017 8:21 pm  #20

So the past few days have been so wonderful! My live and I connected even deeper mentally emotionally and spiritually the past few days!!  We have now realized that out relationship is solid rock strong honest faithful and great communication!! So so grateful for our time spent together and discovering this aspect of our relationship!! I am so thankful!! Thank you God!! Good prayers and happy vibes to everyone!!

Board footera