Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/08/2017 3:01 pm  #1

Scripting challenge!!

So guess what! She texted me this morning saying she misses me sooo much and wants to see me again! I am so excited that my love is reaching out to me and saying all the things o had visualized! Thank you God for answering my prayers!! Loa is awesome!! I am grateful for everything!!

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction and faithful in prayer! Romans 12:12

6/09/2017 6:12 pm  #2

Re: Scripting challenge!!

Day 4 so my love came by my place and we hugged forever it was intense then we kissed!! It was amazing we have plans to meet up later!!

6/10/2017 4:48 pm  #3

And today was a blessed mornings! so my love and I hugged ever so sweetly and it last well over a few minutes!! Then we went our ways to spend time with our friends! I went for a four hour hike while she spent time with her son! Lovely! Good prayers and happy vibes!

6/11/2017 1:25 pm  #4

So today my love and I shared breakfast while sitting outside on my porch with her son! We laughed and shares many kisses with each other! It was a blessing! Yay! Good prayers and happy vibes to all!!

6/12/2017 5:26 pm  #5

Lovely day with my love! We met up in the park and held hands while walking. We laughed and joked around and talk about everything and anything that came to mind! It was so fun!! I love this stuff!

6/13/2017 2:44 pm  #6

My baby told me that she needed to See me because she missed me!! I did see her and we just hugged forever and we have each other a kiss! So blissful!

6/14/2017 4:11 pm  #7

My baby love sent me a beautiful picture of herself sending me a kiss and texting me that she loves me very much and that she can't wait to see me tomorrow! I told her she was the most beautiful sky I had ever seen and the I loved her too!! Good prayers and happy vibes! Love to all!!

6/16/2017 12:57 am  #8

Hi
I have heard a lot about scripting but dont know what exactly does it mean. Can you tell me what it is and how do you do it? How is it different from visualisation & how does it help?

Thanks

6/16/2017 5:34 pm  #9

Of course! My interpretation is that you write something as if it has already happened! For example let's say I want to go to Paris but have never been to Paris. I would right it in past tense as if I had gone to Paris and my experience of being in Paris. Here's a demonstration: omgosh so my friend and I just ate at this fantastic barista in Paris! The food was delicious and Paris is so much more than I had expected The sky is so much more different here and the architecture is so beautifully sculpted beautiful!!

6/16/2017 7:47 pm  #10

Omgosh so the past 3 days I have been spending time with my love! It has been a blast and so so blissful!! We laughed cuddled kissed and talked forever!! And I mean forever!! We looked into each other's eyes and just smiled like new love in the air!! We had so so much fun!! Good prayers and happy vibes to everyone!!!!

Board footera