Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/02/2017 4:22 am  #21

Re: need a little help with getting my ex back whos with a rebound

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

speel1989 wrote:

from further information gathered, i found out rebound woman is a narcissist. that is how shes managed to hook my man as shes manipulated him. fyi telling someone to get over someone doesnt work. 

I worked with a woman like that. She wrecked someone's marriage; admittedly the guy was at fault too, and she reeled him in. It ultimately ended when he realised she was wrecking his life!

shes done so many things that i dont feel comfortable disclosing here but i know my man is not the most mentally strong and ive also worked out how shes controlling him. just hope he wakes up to it before its too late. 

8/07/2017 12:42 pm  #22

Re: need a little help with getting my ex back whos with a rebound

speel1989 wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

speel1989 wrote:

from further information gathered, i found out rebound woman is a narcissist. that is how shes managed to hook my man as shes manipulated him. fyi telling someone to get over someone doesnt work. 

I worked with a woman like that. She wrecked someone's marriage; admittedly the guy was at fault too, and she reeled him in. It ultimately ended when he realised she was wrecking his life!

shes done so many things that i dont feel comfortable disclosing here but i know my man is not the most mentally strong and ive also worked out how shes controlling him. just hope he wakes up to it before its too late. 

He will be able to see that. Don't allow her to exist in your reality. Don't put too much energy into that. Imagine the happy things and what you want from him. Also I didn't read this entire thread I have been gone for awhile working on myself but the rubbing out technique always makes me feel better afterwards. ❤

"You can be, do, and have whatever you want. You are the creator of your reality."

Board footera