Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/06/2017 3:38 am  #1

need a little help with getting my ex back whos with a rebound

so i will say sorry as this will probably get long. we were together for 5 months and engaged, very emotionally heavy and affectionate relationship but due to outside pressures and my own anxiety issue it caused arguments resulting in the break up. this was start dec 2016. wen no contact till he reached out and we reconnected nye till end of jan, we acted like a couple but never actually spoke about getting back together. contact was always there and we hung out right up till the end of march. thats when i get a text that hes with a rebound (sent by her from his phone) and from what i know shes been around since feb, but been a secret. we havent spoken to each other because of this girl since mid april and i havent reached out since may 1st. i know this girl and shes been in his life for 10 years but shes his cousins ex and they split at xmas as she was cheating. i know that shes a very jealous and controlling person and probably wasnt happy that we were still talking.Β 

iv been trying to visualize my ex but these negative thoughts keep coming in with her being in the picture as she keeps gaining more influence in his life while im being blocked out.

Β Help!!!! i love this man so much and i know that these issues that were present before have been dealt with

6/06/2017 4:22 am  #2

Re: need a little help with getting my ex back whos with a rebound

I guess you need to focus on yourself right now and not this girl or your lover. You should try meditating to quiet your mind and do some self love meditations. Only then will you be able to focus on your visualisation.

Ask. Believe. Recieve.

6/06/2017 4:39 am  #3

iv been doing that to help quieten my mind, and most of the time i can see him coming back but then theres times where the doubt comes back in and i cant help but worry. just dont know how to keep the negative out

6/07/2017 5:31 am  #4

If you get negative thoughts, just chuck em out of your mind, and just smile to it that negative thought is a lie, and things are in your favor. It's easy just don't be hard on yourself.
Negativity used to hit me too, but then I was like, "I am the main man here. So things are in my favor."
You will get what you want, keep faith and even I am doing the same. This is kinda linked to me, me and you are in the same boat I guess, happens to everyone of us. I am just keeping strong, and remember time is friend. 🌹

6/09/2017 7:19 pm  #5

IM kinda in the same boat right now and I need help but no one has thrown any ideas at me.

6/09/2017 9:13 pm  #6

happyinlove wrote:

I understand the pain I still get it but I recommend Agnes videos on YouTube ...so much knowledge!!!

Is she the only one out there?

6/10/2017 12:35 am  #7

happyinlove wrote:

No of course there is Veronica but Agnes has a tone of mediations . I have done them and I feel so much better after they put me in such a positive mood and feeling that he is in his way.about to the self love one. I do the rubbing out one and text both I feel work.

Thank you so much. Β 

6/13/2017 7:09 am  #8

If sometimes you feel that your limiting beliefs or negative thoughts are taking over again, never forget the fact that your subconscious mind has the limitless capacity to execute whatever it is that you truly believe, no matter how impossible it may seem. The subliminals about manifesting your ex back has helped me in so many ways. Hope these will help you honey!!Subliminals for a 'pay what you feel' pricing!Β http://www.mustsparkjoy.com/subliminal-store/The ultimate FREE Guide to Getting Your Ex Back:Β https://gumroad.com/a/169423987

The ultimate FREE Guide to Getting Your Ex Back:Β https://gumroad.com/a/169423987Β ;Β http://www.mustsparkjoy.com/subliminal-store/

6/17/2017 5:48 am  #9

so over the last week i was getting very positive signs of my manifestation, then tonight got thrown a huge curve ball. is this the universe testing me or how do i handle it?

6/17/2017 6:19 pm  #10

A healer once told me when a negative thought comes into your head to say out loud 'no, I'm not going down that road today - I'm in control, CANCEL, CLEAR, DELETE' and brush the thoughts or words away with your hand - stops the negative thoughts manifesting. works for me. pretty sure its from doreen virtue.Β good luck xx

Β Β 

Last edited by Blossom1 (6/17/2017 6:36 pm)

LIVE * LOVE * CREATE
www.facebook.com/pierre-de-lune-reiki-infused-jewellery-and-crystals

Board footera