Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/05/2017 12:58 pm  #1

Scripting Challenge

I decided to do the challenge.

I can't believe it today my love and I are back together. After 2 months apart he came back to me, it wasn't at all how I expected it to happen. he came back on his own this time. He told he doesn't want to be with anyone else but me. He said some of the things I've scripted in some of my RS sessions. We talked in my room about everything and he just hugged me and cried. He said his pride was the reason he was away so long. This time I let him speak and lead the conversation. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

He wants to be more serious and take our relationship to the next level one day. The same day we planned a trip to get away and spend time together. I can tell in his eyes he missed me so much. He also said he couldn't stop thinking about me. I feel so excited to start our new relationship.

P.S: while writing this I felt my vibration lift, almost like it already happened. Wow that was scary. I believed every word I wrote. Hope this inspires you to also try it. I promise you will feel better.

6/05/2017 2:20 pm  #2

Re: Scripting Challenge

Today my girl finally texted me. We haven't been in contact for over 6 months, so I was really Surprised to hear from her.
But our conversation quickly became Very natural. Like nothing had happen the last 8 months.
First of all it was great hearing from her. But the fact that the conversation went so natural, was the Best part.
She said she broke up with her boyfriend. They had just moved in together, but it all went downhill after that, and that she had been thinking alot about me. She always had the feeling that I was the One true love for her, even though she was the One to end it back in september. But she missed me alot.
She asked me if I wanted to See her. Just for an hour or so, to catch up.
So now we are going out this friday.
The Best part of it all is, that I'm not even nervous or anything. I'm totally cool and taking it as an experience like any other.
Thank you, universe, for bringing this experience into my reality.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

6/05/2017 2:25 pm  #3

Ahhh I am so excited for you. Reading yours lifted my vibration, I will try to feed your desires with positivity so it can manifest. I see a lot of women on here, your the first guy post I've seen. I wish you the best. I know that this desire will manifest if you keep your vibration up.

6/05/2017 2:36 pm  #4

Thanks, sweety πŸ€—
And you are totally right. Scripting really does raise your vibrations, as long as it is done out of love and not anxiety.

Board footera