Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/10/2017 12:57 am  #11

Re: He's with another

happyinlove wrote:

Bellecat wrote:

This doesn't belong in forum guidelines!!!

What doesn't? Oh the post it seems there are a lot of ones that don't but it might be because people really want a response and feel no one wants to look at the help me align section maybe not sure but as long as we are helping each other right?

I agree, there are people like our situation where a 3rd party comes in but, we want them back still.  Because, we made the wrong moves.  This person above you is another naysayer that needs to leave.  

6/10/2017 8:21 pm  #12

happyinlove wrote:

80saeaak wrote:

Yeah, projection could make a person not see worth that you don't see in yourself and could make his eye wander, but I think we give too many people passes with "I manifested this". We all have free will including these men. To become interested in another woman may be projected. To act on it is another story entirely. Some people have crap morals and that's just that.

The better question is why you don't think you're better than this? Why do you think you deserve a man who would knowingly hurt you, projected or not? You need to work on loving yourself because if you don't, you will continue to get more of the same from this man or someone entirely different. Self-love is ALWAYS the first step. People want to skip this and go straight for the "I need him back". Either your desperation to get him back will repel him or, if you get him back, it will be more of the same because you don't see your worth.

Step one: Forget about him. Once you stop visualizing him and changing your focus when he creeps into your head, it will only take a week or two to stop hurting and get an epiphany. I'm a cancer, too. That's not a pass. We all can control our emotions regardless of zodiac sign. It's about wanting to get over him. That's all it takes.

But what if you want your guy not sure if he did intentionally and you've seen him be better?

I agree, Just sounds like this person wants anyone who has a 3rd party involved to not be with them.  First off we attracted them there subconsciously we are trying to figure out how to change that subconsciously somehow.   But I dont have time for negative nancies now a days.  I am moving on from the BS.  And, needing positive people only.  

6/11/2017 9:27 am  #13

Lol

The Universe is your playground.

6/11/2017 11:24 am  #14

You're obsessing about what other people do without realizing you're projecting the bad behavior of other people.

There are no others. Only you. Take a look at yourself, you were probably expecting a bad turnout for some time. 

I AM

6/11/2017 11:33 am  #15

Avaelle wrote:

Lol

Got something negative to say like your other comments on here.

Last edited by anzamyu (6/11/2017 11:33 am)

6/11/2017 11:37 am  #16

Lolo wrote:

You're obsessing about what other people do without realizing you're projecting the bad behavior of other people.

There are no others. Only you. Take a look at yourself, you were probably expecting a bad turnout for some time. 

Sorry but i already got my answer from others who are in my situation.  This is supposed to be a helping group and helping others manifest their desires.  Sorry but when someone wants something info their life don't be a nay sayer be supportive.  Im done with people like you making it negative for others.

6/11/2017 12:09 pm  #17

He isnt being negative, don't focus what you lack but what you have.

Maybe take a look at yourself and work to be the best version you can be.

I am blessed and loved.

LJ + K forever!

6/11/2017 10:07 pm  #18

anzamyu wrote:

Avaelle wrote:

Lol

Got something negative to say like your other comments on here.

LMAO

The Universe is your playground.

Board footera