Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/04/2017 10:52 pm  #1

He's with another

I just found out he's been playing me and has a gf can I still win him back over?  Please tell me this has happened before to someone?

6/04/2017 11:10 pm  #2

Re: He's with another

Why do you want someone who has been playing you?

6/05/2017 12:53 am  #3

Because I think I manifested that into the picture.  Hes been very stubborn about getting back together even though i broke up many times but, he's treated me like hell.  But, I still kept being positive that he would change.  I want her gone and us be a family and raise our daughter like how we planned 2 and a half years ago.

6/05/2017 1:50 am  #4

Why are you blaming yourself and saying you manifested the girlfriend? You've given us enough examples of this guy's character. It's him, not you.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

6/05/2017 6:24 am  #5

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Why are you blaming yourself and saying you manifested the girlfriend? You've given us enough examples of this guy's character. It's him, not you.

Okay but then what about "Everybody is you projected?"

Ask. Believe. Recieve.

6/05/2017 8:11 am  #6

If you had fears of another girl or thought any negative thoughts such as you are not good enough then yes, it is you projected out.  I am going through something difficult now..and I know that coz of my fears and insecurities it got projected back to me. I have been told to work on self love and forgiveness and then things will work out. Do the same.

6/05/2017 11:22 am  #7

collie wrote:

If you had fears of another girl or thought any negative thoughts such as you are not good enough then yes, it is you projected out.  I am going through something difficult now..and I know that coz of my fears and insecurities it got projected back to me. I have been told to work on self love and forgiveness and then things will work out. Do the same.

Its it going to take time to let this go cause im a Cancer and it takes me a good amount of time to let this go.  And focus on the positive again.  I am having trouble sleeping right now cause I keep thinking about what happened.  How long does this sort of pain go away?

6/06/2017 11:08 am  #8

Yeah, projection could make a person not see worth that you don't see in yourself and could make his eye wander, but I think we give too many people passes with "I manifested this". We all have free will including these men. To become interested in another woman may be projected. To act on it is another story entirely. Some people have crap morals and that's just that.

The better question is why you don't think you're better than this? Why do you think you deserve a man who would knowingly hurt you, projected or not? You need to work on loving yourself because if you don't, you will continue to get more of the same from this man or someone entirely different. Self-love is ALWAYS the first step. People want to skip this and go straight for the "I need him back". Either your desperation to get him back will repel him or, if you get him back, it will be more of the same because you don't see your worth.

Step one: Forget about him. Once you stop visualizing him and changing your focus when he creeps into your head, it will only take a week or two to stop hurting and get an epiphany. I'm a cancer, too. That's not a pass. We all can control our emotions regardless of zodiac sign. It's about wanting to get over him. That's all it takes.

6/06/2017 12:17 pm  #9

happyinlove wrote:

80saeaak wrote:

Yeah, projection could make a person not see worth that you don't see in yourself and could make his eye wander, but I think we give too many people passes with "I manifested this". We all have free will including these men. To become interested in another woman may be projected. To act on it is another story entirely. Some people have crap morals and that's just that.

The better question is why you don't think you're better than this? Why do you think you deserve a man who would knowingly hurt you, projected or not? You need to work on loving yourself because if you don't, you will continue to get more of the same from this man or someone entirely different. Self-love is ALWAYS the first step. People want to skip this and go straight for the "I need him back". Either your desperation to get him back will repel him or, if you get him back, it will be more of the same because you don't see your worth.

Step one: Forget about him. Once you stop visualizing him and changing your focus when he creeps into your head, it will only take a week or two to stop hurting and get an epiphany. I'm a cancer, too. That's not a pass. We all can control our emotions regardless of zodiac sign. It's about wanting to get over him. That's all it takes.

But what if you want your guy not sure if he did intentionally and you've seen him be better?

How does one unintentionally cheat? How does one unintentionally "play" another person? Accountability. He did what he did and you're doing what you're doing. You want him because you think you don't deserve better. You do. There's a man out there who will love your pretty little heart and you'll never have to wonder if he's playing you or looking for someone else. Know how you get that man (or this one)? Love yourself. If you're wanting a man who either doesn't want you, wants someone else, or intentionally hurt you, you do not love yourself. If you're setting yourself up for pain you don't have self-worth. You need to fill yourself with so much love that you don't need it from anyone else. You need to fill yourself with so much love that you never have to doubt another person. You need to fill yourself with so much love that you never have to manifest any pain. Everyone has fleeting thoughts. Those don't hurt you. Obsessive repeated thoughts can hurt you. Your obsessive repeated thoughts need to be "I am so wonderful. I love myself so much. I have such a beautiful soul. I have so much love for myself that no one can ever make me question my self worth".  Again, let him go. If he's the one for you, he'll be back with so much love and devotion after you love yourself. If he's the one, you'll have no doubts or questions. The fact that you're doubting it says more than you realize. I see this plain as day- You lack self love, self worth, and self devotion. Learn it. Know it. Believe it. Then it all falls into place.

*edited: I misread. I thought you were the OP. You still need to work on you. If he's playing games, he's playing games. Manifest a loving relationship by starting with you. No man should make you doubt their love. If they do, it's from you. They can't love you properly if you can't love yourself.

Last edited by 80saeaak (6/06/2017 12:20 pm)

6/08/2017 8:43 pm  #10

This doesn't belong in forum guidelines!!!

Board footera