Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/04/2017 10:36 am  #31

Re: The importance of beliefs: how it feels and how it can help you

Miniongirl wrote:

Lolo what a great post! Thank you so much for your wisdom!

Have you already got your ex back?

I'm wondering if you're or you can speak Spanish. I'm from Spain and here "Lolo" is the diminutive from Manuel a really typical spanish name...If you can speak spanish, don't you mind to talk privatly? I'd like you to help me with my situation please!

Thanks!

Hey, no I have not, but I' started on this journey just on May, before that I was only wishful thinking. And I'm completelyย confident it will happen. I can't stop dreaming about her, happy dreams of me and her reuniting. It feels awesome.

Yes, I speak Spanish. I'm from Venezuela. Puedes escribirme un mensaje privado en espaรฑol, no hay problema.

And LJ, that's great! I'm happy for you. How were you feeling before? ย Either way, I think you're on the right path. Keep moving forward, keep improving. The universe won't forget about you.ย 

ย 

Last edited by Lolo (6/04/2017 10:45 am)

I AM

6/04/2017 3:57 pm  #32

Before I would feel like everything was crashing down and I would emediately feel like I just wanted to give up, coz how could I possibly Change this outcome with my mind when we weren't even in contact.
Now, it's more like.. of course she still cares about me. And of course I can manifest her back. And it will happen when we are both in the same vibration.
I don't Feel attached to the outcome anymore, and when a negative thought comes by, I just say to my self "she loves you and know that you are the perfect man for her. You will be together again."

6/04/2017 4:09 pm  #33

Way to go LJ!!

I am blessed and loved.

LJ + K forever!

Board footera