Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/28/2017 8:28 pm  #1

WHY!

Why is everyone posting their stories in the wrong forum?

Success stories is for success stories only!! Etc etc

6/11/2017 12:44 am  #2

Re: WHY!

Why are you being negative?  And, I personally don't think the Admins care.  Post and be positive instead of negative.  

Last edited by anzamyu (6/11/2017 12:51 am)

6/11/2017 7:23 pm  #3

Anzamyu...there are sections for specific topics. When I go into the Success Stories section...i'm looking forward to reading success stories....nothing else. The different sections help people to discuss a specific topic.

6/11/2017 9:17 pm  #4

Suzy wrote:

Anzamyu...there are sections for specific topics. When I go into the Success Stories section...i'm looking forward to reading success stories....nothing else. The different sections help people to discuss a specific topic.

IF the admins did care they would let us know.  But, otherwise its a forum for helping people stop judging where they post.  Problem solved stop being politically correct. 

6/11/2017 10:39 pm  #5

They don't respect the forums. Then they wonder why there POI isn't respecting them.

The Universe is your playground.

6/12/2017 12:57 am  #6

There are no admins here, let's be real.

6/12/2017 1:11 pm  #7

True.  You have to inbox them the issues and they may address them when they log in.

6/12/2017 4:55 pm  #8

What does being politically correct have to do with this? Having different sections allows people to find a specific/discussion topic easier.

6/12/2017 8:41 pm  #9

Avaelle wrote:

They don't respect the forums. Then they wonder why there POI isn't respecting them.

good point.

6/13/2017 7:37 am  #10

happyinlove wrote:

I still stand by my statement that maybe people post in other ones because they need help desperately and no one really reads the help me align section .

The Help Me Align forum is the the second most active section with some of the most views and replies. 

Board footera