Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/30/2017 2:01 pm  #21

Re: Devestated I really need help

LOL...that's LOA in action for sure!Β 

6/12/2017 9:45 am  #22

Hi guys, I want to give you a little update and Iam curious about your opinions.

So after the conversation with my love where she told me that there are no more feelings inside of her for me and that we will never be a couple again and that it would be better if I leave tomorrow I actually stayed 3 more days because circumstances made it this way, for example her kids asked me to stay one more night.
The first nightΒ  I stayed longer we had sex, it was great as usual. But I found out, that so many of her statements contradict to the things she said. She said that she does not want to sleep with anyone when there are no feelings involved.
Anyway, the next day her advisor from the child and youth service was there (she has problems with her son) he was surprised to see me because her son told him, that we are no longer a couple. So of course he asked if we are back together again. I said no, we will see what the future brings.
2 days later, the night I drove home, she asked me if I remebered our conversation we had. I said yes, that it won't work right now. She then asked me why i told the guy from the child and youth service that we will see what the future brings because there won't be a future together and that she is absolutely sure.
After that she went to the bathroom. In order to preserve my dignity I packed my suitcase and all the things I usually left at her home for our next time together. When she came out of the bathroom she asked me what I was doing. I told her that I will leave because I want to feel wanted, not tolerated and that the situation does not do me good. She said that I of course can stay the night and that she thought that we can fight a bit (her humor). So I was determined to leave and I did. She helped me to bring my stuff to my car. She asked me to write her when i arrived home safely (2 hours drive) I said that there is no need to tell her because she will be asleep anyway. I kissed her on her mouth, told her that I definately do not want to be on friendly terms with her I want all or nothing, gave her a warm hug sat in my car, opened the window and told her "i do really love you"Β Β Β Β  I think this was a key moment for her because I literally saw how soft she got in this moment, so with a soft voice she said "i know...."
As i drove home I received a message from her which again contradicted all the things she said before, the text was " I do not want you to think that Iam doing fine with the situation, Iam unhappy that it does not work out too, more than you can imagine.You are a good one. I wanted you to know that and i would find it to be a pitty if we will not have contact anymore".
I did not reply to her message. Actually I was feeling really great during the drive because I knew I was not ready and that I will have to work on myself now and that I can get her back.
So the next day in the evenig I received another message from her. It was "I know this is selfish but iam feeling really bad, and I hate me because of this. I cannot imagine to never see you again, somehow it is different this time...I really hope that you will contact me again if you want".
I was like "what the ****" girl you really do not know what you want.
Because I love her and I do not like to play games, especially not "hard to get" I wrote her back
"Baby, I do not want you to feel bad, especially not that you hate yourself. You are wonderful!!! I think you are stuck in something. I'll contact you in some days after I cleared my mind. My parents are in Turkey for the next 12 days, so if you want visit me with your kids. Be strong and feel embraced. Robin".

So this is it.
What are your thoughts about all her contradicting statements?
I know it was right to leave this evening because I think the felt that feeling of fear of loss....which I usually felt because of her statements.
So far Iam doing fine, Iam enjoying the silence and to be alone at home, Iam working on myself to become the best version of myself.
Please tell me your thoughts.

Robin

6/12/2017 9:56 am  #23

I can feel you honey, I know this may be hard but you just have to keep a positive mind. Stay positive and it will all just come to place. Keep doing what you're doing that you still believe in the love that you have and she will come around. I know you're a bit shakey in terms of faith, but what I can advise you is that have full faith yourself. Have faith in your beliefs, do not forget the LoA for this will be a big step to your ex coming back to you. I hope these subliminals will be able to help you cope with what you're going through. Stay strong Rob!
Β 

Last edited by AnneMarga (6/14/2017 7:01 am)

The ultimate FREE Guide to Getting Your Ex Back:Β https://gumroad.com/a/169423987Β ;Β http://www.mustsparkjoy.com/subliminal-store/

6/12/2017 9:59 am  #24

I bought the subliminal Get your ex back 2 or 3 months ago ;-)
Really wonderful course by the way !!!

6/12/2017 2:21 pm  #25

Any suggestions or thoughts?Β 

6/13/2017 6:36 am  #26

Hi Rob! How are you doing? Hope were able to apply the subliminals that you acquired. I suggest for phase 2, try listening to relationship and dating subliminals. In this way, you can invite your ex to start over with your relationship and have the feeling to date again. I was able to apply those also to my ex, never forget your positivity when applying these.Subliminals for a 'pay what you feel' pricing!Β http://www.mustsparkjoy.com/subliminal-store/The ultimate FREE Guide to Getting Your Ex Back:Β https://gumroad.com/a/169423987

Last edited by AnneMarga (6/13/2017 10:01 am)

The ultimate FREE Guide to Getting Your Ex Back:Β https://gumroad.com/a/169423987Β ;Β http://www.mustsparkjoy.com/subliminal-store/

6/18/2017 1:22 pm  #27

You're reading too much into everything.

Go N/C and I mean N/C. Don't have sex with her. Don't see her. Don't respond to any contact from her unless she is saying what you want to hear. And if she does say what you want to hear, make her prove it before you get all excited again.

Board footera