Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/29/2017 10:57 am  #11

Re: Devestated I really need help

Hi Rob, I hope you're doing fine despite everything that's going on between you and your love. All the advice here is right. You should know your worth as a person, and you should also value yourself more. To answer your question, if it's still possible to get her back, yes. Nothing is impossible in this world. I know you've done the LOA and you said, it may not work for you. Try to not think about your desires and let it gravitate towards you. Just keep on doing your affirmations and subliminals. You can find a lot of subliminals on how to get your love back, on my website on a 'pay what you feel' basis. I know that this can be a help to you, as this helped me too. Take care always, Rob.Β 

Subliminals for a 'pay what you feel' pricing!Β http://www.mustsparkjoy.com/subliminal-store/
The ultimate FREE Guide to Getting Your Ex Back:Β https://gumroad.com/a/169423987

The ultimate FREE Guide to Getting Your Ex Back:Β https://gumroad.com/a/169423987Β ;Β http://www.mustsparkjoy.com/subliminal-store/

5/29/2017 1:03 pm  #12

Lj wrote:

HappyManifesting wrote:

Rob wrote:

Thank you guys.Β 
So if I focus so much on myself that it would not really matter if she comes back, then I have to attract her back?Β 
Should I Stop remote seduction and sending unconditional love? I heard that These things always reach The Person we want to attract back.Β 
So after all her rude words, you still think it is possible to get her back?Β 
I mean I worked 4 months on myself and all the techniques seem to have worked like Zero even though I REALLY felt good while doing them and throughout the day too. More than 51% Iam Sure.Β 

Maybe this will make you feel better...
Sometime last year, my boyfriend broke up with me saying and I quote it, "I do not want to be with you. Not right now. Not in the future. Never."
I was shook, obviously. I knew about LOA so I started doing all those techniques, at first I felt good, then I started having doubts about it. I decided to stop doing all these techniques because I just wanted to feel good, I had finally learned to appreciate myself and love myself. I did those techniques for about a month and a half and then stopped altogether.
The very next day I bump into my ex's best friend... I will leave the details but I started coming across synchronicities. A lot!
A few days later, my ex messaged me asking me to meet him. Five days after we met, we got back together.
This happened in the course of four months.
Now I tell you this to make you realize the power of letting them go and start making yourself happy. I decided to let him go, the very next day I bump into his best friend.
From "I cannot be with you anymore" to "I cannot be without you" real quick.

Don't lose hope but if you do everything just because you want her back then there's no use. I am sorry but you cannot trick the Universe.
Learn to be happy for yourself and not her is what I want to say

Also, Abe says, "When everything seems like it is not working, Universe is rearranging things so that you can have what you want." I had to add this as this quote always kept me going.
Good luck.

This actually gives some kind of hope. Though I haven't been in any kind of contact with my desired person. And the last time er spoke, it wasn't positive. Quite the contrary.
Furthermore I just found out she and her bf of 6 months, bought a house and are moving in together this June.
It's pretty Hard to keep the hope alive.

The thing is, all of the teachers Tell us to think About our Desire and keep it as our primary thought. And then it will manifest.
Although most part of these succes stories always only manifest when people stop thinking about it.
So what to do? Keep doing techniques, visualizations, meditations etc., or let it all go  and not thinking about it all together?

Lj, the reason why it always comes when you stop thinking about is that you release the resistance when you stop thinking about it. The whole issue actually is releasing the resistance. And the only way you can release resistance is by letting it in.
This is what I always do, I feel it and it vanishes. And no one technique can be effective for everybody. Whenever I do some sort of technique, I start expecting outcomes and so I realize I am creating resistance. Hence, I stop doing the techniques in order to release the resistance and it works for me. You gotta find out yourself what works the best for you. Only you can help yourself there.

Ask. Believe. Recieve.

5/29/2017 1:26 pm  #13

HappyManifesting wrote:

Lj wrote:

HappyManifesting wrote:

Maybe this will make you feel better...
Sometime last year, my boyfriend broke up with me saying and I quote it, "I do not want to be with you. Not right now. Not in the future. Never."
I was shook, obviously. I knew about LOA so I started doing all those techniques, at first I felt good, then I started having doubts about it. I decided to stop doing all these techniques because I just wanted to feel good, I had finally learned to appreciate myself and love myself. I did those techniques for about a month and a half and then stopped altogether.
The very next day I bump into my ex's best friend... I will leave the details but I started coming across synchronicities. A lot!
A few days later, my ex messaged me asking me to meet him. Five days after we met, we got back together.
This happened in the course of four months.
Now I tell you this to make you realize the power of letting them go and start making yourself happy. I decided to let him go, the very next day I bump into his best friend.
From "I cannot be with you anymore" to "I cannot be without you" real quick.

Don't lose hope but if you do everything just because you want her back then there's no use. I am sorry but you cannot trick the Universe.
Learn to be happy for yourself and not her is what I want to say

Also, Abe says, "When everything seems like it is not working, Universe is rearranging things so that you can have what you want." I had to add this as this quote always kept me going.
Good luck.

This actually gives some kind of hope. Though I haven't been in any kind of contact with my desired person. And the last time er spoke, it wasn't positive. Quite the contrary.
Furthermore I just found out she and her bf of 6 months, bought a house and are moving in together this June.

The thing is, all of the teachers Tell us to think About our Desire and keep it as our primary thought. And then it will manifest.
Although most part of these succes stories always only manifest when people stop thinking about it.
So what to do? Keep doing techniques, visualizations, meditations etc., or let it all go  and not thinking about it all together?

Lj, the reason why it always comes when you stop thinking about is that you release the resistance when you stop thinking about it. The whole issue actually is releasing the resistance. And the only way you can release resistance is by letting it in.
This is what I always do, I feel it and it vanishes. And no one technique can be effective for everybody. Whenever I do some sort of technique, I start expecting outcomes and so I realize I am creating resistance. Hence, I stop doing the techniques in order to release the resistance and it works for me. You gotta find out yourself what works the best for you. Only you can help yourself there.

I think I've desided to let it all go and quit, even though I asked for any sign at all the other day, wether or not I should continue or stop. And all the signs told me to wait.
But I can't keep on being miserable every day anymore. I will now focus in finding something else.
What happens in the future is out of my hands now.

5/29/2017 1:56 pm  #14

Lj wrote:

HappyManifesting wrote:

Lj wrote:

I think I've desided to let it all go and quit, even though I asked for any sign at all the other day, wether or not I should continue or stop. And all the signs told me to wait.
But I can't keep on being miserable every day anymore. I will now focus in finding something else.
What happens in the future is out of my hands now.

If this will make you feel better, do it. Do whatever makes you feel better because that is the only reason we all are here. To feel happy and better. I wish you all the very best.

Ask. Believe. Recieve.

5/30/2017 12:02 am  #15

I Don't know what will make me feel better. I'm pretty sure she is my twin flame. There's definately this weird energetic connection from my side.
I just can't seem to reach her. She's blocking me out.
But when it is tearing me apart not being with her, I just feel like I need to take a break.
I was actually feeling great these past months 😊 but somehow my vibration shifted and it alm went down.
So now I think a break is in order. Just to get clear and finding my happy place 😊

5/30/2017 6:10 am  #16

You have limiting beliefs that will risk the chances in getting her back into your life again. I know truly that when you believe at something so strongly, you can and you will attract it. And I know you can do that. Never lose hope, show her and make her feel that you really wanted her back, but also leave some for yourself. Never neglect yourself. I know also how you can change that belief of yours and also, would get her back to your life again.Β 

The ultimate FREE Guide to Getting Your Ex Back:Β https://gumroad.com/a/169423987Β ;Β http://www.mustsparkjoy.com/subliminal-store/

5/30/2017 10:49 am  #17

I hate to say this, but I really feel that when someone gets removed from our life whether we want it or not, it's because divine source (aka God, the Universe, etc.) and our inner being knows that we deserve better. For months now I've been studying Veronica's videos and even bought one of her ebooks, and there's another YouTube channel by a woman that is focused solely on manifesting a person back into your life. In my case the guy is married. I did not meet him in person and thus no in-person affair, but we did correspond via email and phone for six weeks until his wife got ahold of his laptop and found out. In the meantime I'd been fed a story (as all people in my position get told) that the marriage was on very shaky ground for a variety of reasons.

Then just when I'd gotten over it, he reached out to me six months after this happened and wanted to resume communication...I said no even though I was torn. Took me a very long time to build up my core beliefs and believe in myself again and that I'm worthy of a partner that can actually give me a future, not someone that wants to use me for physical gratification.Β 

No amount of visualization, remote seduction, affirmations and believing when it comes to a specific person can guarantee they'll manifest back into your life. Some ships are meant to keep sailing.Β 

I actually discovered this weekend that he blocked me on Facebook, even though I haven't been in touch with him for over a year. I think that says a lot more about him and where he's still at versus me. But bottom line...it took me a long time to realize this, but that guy wasn't good for me and the Universe knew it and said "he's out of here." He is weak and too scared and wimpy to confront the problems in his marriage...plus a really awesome woman I follow on YouTube hit the nail on the head...that people seeking affairs have little self love for themselves and are seeking validation that they're attractive and worthy from someone outside of the marriage.Β 

So for the past five months I've been giving a s*** only about MYSELF and making MYSELF happy. Working out, working on freelance projects, and mapping out what I want in a next job. I would agree with everyone else here that the best thing you can do is focus on yourself, showing yourself love and care, and in time you WILL attract the ideal partner that is meant for you. It may be the former flame but more than likely it'll be someone even BETTER. And frankly, I think I can do better than a married man with serious baggage and issues.Β 

Last edited by PositivePam (5/30/2017 11:09 am)

5/30/2017 11:10 am  #18

PositivePam wrote:

a really awesome woman I follow on YouTube hit the nail on the head...that people seeking affairs have little self love for themselves and are seeking validation that they're attractive and worthy from someone outside of the marriage.Β 

I used to do this. Not because I was married, I haven't been married, but nearly every man I was attracted to was either in a relationship (some were married), or had exes trying to get them back or they were hung up on their exes. In every situation, I had to compete with someone else. It was like I would be validated if they would choose me. I can see how destructive that is now. It's a twist on your tale. Β I agree with all you say and welcome to the forum. I love your user name.Β 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

5/30/2017 1:04 pm  #19

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

PositivePam wrote:

a really awesome woman I follow on YouTube hit the nail on the head...that people seeking affairs have little self love for themselves and are seeking validation that they're attractive and worthy from someone outside of the marriage.Β 

I used to do this. Not because I was married, I haven't been married, but nearly every man I was attracted to was either in a relationship (some were married), or had exes trying to get them back or they were hung up on their exes. In every situation, I had to compete with someone else. It was like I would be validated if they would choose me. I can see how destructive that is now. It's a twist on your tale. Β I agree with all you say and welcome to the forum. I love your user name.Β 

Thanks, PrettyFlamingo! Actually what you just pointed out rings true for me, too! I was bullied and rejected in junior high and thus I had gone many years secretly seeking validation from a guy, and having him choose me over a girlfriend or wife to make me feel great about myself. It was definitely a subconscious desire that I had. Today of course I realize that I need to be the one to choose myself and stay happy without that outside validation in order to attract the right partner that is at the same level of security.Β 
Β 

5/30/2017 1:48 pm  #20

Pam, we are telling each other's stories here!

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera