Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/27/2017 4:26 pm  #1

Devestated I really need help

So right Now Iam sitting in the kitchen of my love. We just had a conversation.ย 
We spent The Last 3 days with each other. There was a lot of tension, little Fights etc. I felt as if I was unwanted.ย 
So we just spoke about our current situation. She Said, that she is annoyed, she cannot stand it to has anybody around her except her 2 Children. She just feels stressed out and Said, that she does not think, that we cannot have a future, she Said that There are Zero Feelings left for me and at the end she asked me to leave tomorrow.....ย 
Iam very frustrated. She Said she is not the type of person who wants to be so close to someone, she does not want to make compromises. ย All this Visualization, all this sending of unconditional love, all this Listening to subliminals, all these remote seduction Sessions....nothing has helped or made a change in her behavior or Feelings towards me. She Said it would not even make her Said if we would not see each other again and that she does not really think about me since our breakup in february.ย 
I do not know What I did wrong.... Please help me through this. The saying "when I cannot Stop thinking about my desire it is because she is also thinking about me, or The wish of reconciliation exists in her too" all these sayings Seem so wrong to me right Now. I mean how can I have faith in this after The things she told me 20 minutes ago?ย 
Please give me some pieces of advice, is There still a chance for me? What should I do? Right Now I really do not see a chance of getting her back...ย 
Rob

Last edited by Rob (5/27/2017 4:30 pm)

5/27/2017 4:39 pm  #2

Re: Devestated I really need help

The phrase you're in, I would just wait on attracting her back.   Work on yourself.  Do self love techniques.  Start to love yourself more than you ever have before.  Make yourself happy,etc

Once you stop feeling the desperation of getting her back, that's when you should start trying to attract her back.   Until then, it doesn't matter what you do, it won't work

5/27/2017 4:39 pm  #3

I'm sorry for your pain but I do feel when you mentioned being unwanted you were more certain about those feelings than the feelings that she does love you. It was still rooted down in your subconscious that she has no desire for you so it manifested.

It does not mean it is over, focus on self healing and the rest will come along.

Much love to you โค

I am blessed and loved.

LJ + K forever!

5/27/2017 4:55 pm  #4

Thank you guys.ย 
So if I focus so much on myself that it would not really matter if she comes back, then I have to attract her back?ย 
Should I Stop remote seduction and sending unconditional love? I heard that These things always reach The Person we want to attract back.ย 
So after all her rude words, you still think it is possible to get her back?ย 
I mean I worked 4 months on myself and all the techniques seem to have worked like Zero even though I REALLY felt good while doing them and throughout the day too. More than 51% Iam Sure.ย 

5/27/2017 4:56 pm  #5

Nothing is the end until you decide, but first heal and qhen you feel stronger and happier then do rs and what not.

I am blessed and loved.

LJ + K forever!

5/27/2017 5:01 pm  #6

So no Visualization etc?ย 
Veronica Said that we have to feed our desire with love and if we Stop doing These things our desire will really die.ย 
Can somebody please explain The saying What I want wants me too. And if I cant Stop thinking about her it means she is also thinking about me?ย 

5/27/2017 8:32 pm  #7

If you feel good then yes, but not if you're coming out of desperation and anxiety.

I am blessed and loved.

LJ + K forever!

5/28/2017 12:20 am  #8

Whateverโ€‹ they say doesn't really matter because things keep changing and so the people's views. Do not look for the evidences whether it manifested or not. Just keep sending her unconditional love. Today or tomorrow she will respond. Remember everything has a gestation period so just don't hurry up things. What you want has to manifest eventually so why to worry. Just live into your mind for a while and believe she loves you a lot.

You deserve your desires because they are already yours.

5/28/2017 12:38 am  #9

Rob wrote:

Thank you guys.ย 
So if I focus so much on myself that it would not really matter if she comes back, then I have to attract her back?ย 
Should I Stop remote seduction and sending unconditional love? I heard that These things always reach The Person we want to attract back.ย 
I mean I worked 4 months on myself and all the techniques seem to have worked like Zero even though I REALLY felt good while doing them and throughout the day too. More than 51% Iam Sure.ย 

Maybe this will make you feel better...
Sometime last year, my boyfriend broke up with me saying and I quote it, "I do not want to be with you. Not right now. Not in the future. Never."
I was shook, obviously. I knew about LOA so I started doing all those techniques, at first I felt good, then I started having doubts about it. I decided to stop doing all these techniques because I just wanted to feel good, I had finally learned to appreciate myself and love myself. I did those techniques for about a month and a half and then stopped altogether.
The very next day I bump into my ex's best friend... I will leave the details but I started coming across synchronicities. A lot!
A few days later, my ex messaged me asking me to meet him. Five days after we met, we got back together.
This happened in the course of four months.
Now I tell you this to make you realize the power of letting them go and start making yourself happy. I decided to let him go, the very next day I bump into his best friend.
From "I cannot be with you anymore" to "I cannot be without you" real quick.

Don't lose hope but if you do everything just because you want her back then there's no use. I am sorry but you cannot trick the Universe.
Learn to be happy for yourself and not her is what I want to say

Also, Abe says, "When everything seems like it is not working, Universe is rearranging things so that you can have what you want." I had to add this as this quote always kept me going.
Good luck.

Last edited by HappyManifesting (5/28/2017 12:41 am)

Ask. Believe. Recieve.

5/29/2017 8:18 am  #10

HappyManifesting wrote:

Rob wrote:

Thank you guys.ย 

Maybe this will make you feel better...
Sometime last year, my boyfriend broke up with me saying and I quote it, "I do not want to be with you. Not right now. Not in the future. Never."
I was shook, obviously. I knew about LOA so I started doing all those techniques, at first I felt good, then I started having doubts about it. I decided to stop doing all these techniques because I just wanted to feel good, I had finally learned to appreciate myself and love myself. I did those techniques for about a month and a half and then stopped altogether.
The very next day I bump into my ex's best friend... I will leave the details but I started coming across synchronicities. A lot!
A few days later, my ex messaged me asking me to meet him. Five days after we met, we got back together.
This happened in the course of four months.
Now I tell you this to make you realize the power of letting them go and start making yourself happy. I decided to let him go, the very next day I bump into his best friend.
From "I cannot be with you anymore" to "I cannot be without you" real quick.

Don't lose hope but if you do everything just because you want her back then there's no use. I am sorry but you cannot trick the Universe.
Learn to be happy for yourself and not her is what I want to say

Also, Abe says, "When everything seems like it is not working, Universe is rearranging things so that you can have what you want." I had to add this as this quote always kept me going.
Good luck.

This actually gives some kind of hope. Though I haven't been in any kind of contact with my desired person. And the last time er spoke, it wasn't positive. Quite the contrary.
Furthermore I just found out she and her bf of 6 months, bought a house and are moving in together this June.
It's pretty Hard to keep the hope alive.

The thing is, all of the teachers Tell us to think About our Desire and keep it as our primary thought. And then it will manifest.
Although most part of these succes stories always only manifest when people stop thinking about it.
So what to do? Keep doing techniques, visualizations, meditations etc., or let it all go  and not thinking about it all together?

Board footera