Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/25/2017 8:10 pm  #1

Manifesting A Date?

Anyone ever have success manifesting a date, with a specific person?Β 

My current situation is someone I recently matched with on a dating app (I know, I know), that for some reason I'm really drawn to him. We exchanged a handful of messages and he mentioned he wants to go out on a date when he gets back in town in early June (he was backpacking in Europe at the time). I know he was back at least briefly but I'm assuming he's going out of town again since he mentioned early June when he will be home and wants to go out. I sent him a message a couple of days ago to ask him how was his trip but didn't hear anything. I don't wanna be "that girl" who hounds him so I will wait until sometime early next month to reach out again so we can exchange numbers. For what it's worth he mentioned wanting to go out on a date twice when we chatted and said he definitely wants to see me when he gets back. He also wanted me to add him on Instagram to check out pictures from his trip in Europe.Β 

Whew! Sorry so long. Anywho, I would like to manifest that this date actually happens. Sometimes when you meet people online or through an app this early on and you don't meet up in person yet, it can fizzle out and not happen. I just feel really good about him in general and have been working hard for months to try to on myself to get in alignment, etc.Β 

Thoughts? Anyone have any success in this area? It hopefully won't be overly challenging in that I'm not trying to marry the guy lol. I just really want to go on this date and get to know him.Β 

5/26/2017 4:49 am  #2

Re: Manifesting A Date?

Well, I don't have experience with a dating app but I did meet one of my boyfriends through Twitter a few years ago. We spoke daily for 2 years and decided to meet up and be together when we were both happy and comfortable. Time itself isn't an issue unless you allow it to be one.Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

5/26/2017 5:36 am  #3

Re: Manifesting A Date?

Staceylouuu91x wrote:

Well, I don't have experience with a dating app but I did meet one of my boyfriends through Twitter a few years ago. We spoke daily for 2 years and decided to meet up and be together when we were both happy and comfortable. Time itself isn't an issue unless you allow it to be one.Β 

True that. Glad it worked out for you! I'm hoping that by the time I reach out again that he responds, so we actually can go out on a date as planned. I'm kicking myself for not giving him my number sooner, but then again he was overseas when we matched and I figured he would be less likely to text me anyway since he may have possibly not had his phone in working order while out there.Β 

Board footera