Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/24/2017 10:45 pm  #1

30 day challenge must spark joy.

Hi guys.. i know how frustrating it may be when you have been trying to manifest your relationship since so long and nothing emerges.
But trust me guys everything is working out its only that you cannot see it through​ your eyes. What you want is bound to happen. I have manifested my love back. He professed his love to me in a much more beautiful way than i could have imagined.  I didn't share the story because I still have certain  things to manifest in our relationship and once it turns out to be perfect i will share it soon. So if i can do it, you all can do it too. I am very grateful to Veronica.
Yes Veronica's videos are amazing. But along with it we need to get into more detail so that we can control are thoughts every time and don't do anything wrong. So this website comes into picture.
I would like to share a link which is of the series of lessons which comes as 30 day course to manifest your ex. Its the amazing stuff which i came forth to and it has been life transforming. I no more worry about manifestations because i now know how universe works.  (shout)
These lessons are written in such a way that you can apply it not only for your specific person but also for attracting other goals.
So just go through it and mark my words. You will achieve whatever it is you want, no exceptions.  All the best <3
http://mustsparkjoy.com/30-MIRE

You deserve your desires because they are already yours.

5/25/2017 1:07 am  #2

Re: 30 day challenge must spark joy.

wow, that's great! kudos!!!

i liked the first version better but this one has some good points. recomended, and it's free, nice!

xo

5/25/2017 1:37 am  #3

TheWinner wrote:

i liked the first version better but this one has some good points. recomended, and it's free, nice!

xo

I cannot seem to figure out the challenge? Is that article all? I mean, does it say we have to change our limiting beliefs in 30 days? I thought there would be step by step process like Veronica's...

Ask. Believe. Recieve.

5/25/2017 6:45 am  #4

Well there are many methods to clear limiting beliefs. The reason I say to go through these articles because it very well explains the laws of the universe and what role they play in creating circumstances we experience. This is where you can counter check as to where were you going wrong at your manifesting journey. I am not saying use only this, but they proved very helpful to me and to some other people I know. You can also purchase subliminals there which are beautifully produced  to reprogram the subconscious mind.
There is also an article about how to be at the state of unconditional love, where many of us struggle to reach.
There are many more things you can check out.

Last edited by Scarlet Angel (5/25/2017 6:46 am)

5/25/2017 6:49 am  #5

HappyManifesting wrote:

TheWinner wrote:

xo

I cannot seem to figure out the challenge? Is that article all? I mean, does it say we have to change our limiting beliefs in 30 days? I thought there would be step by step process like Veronica's...

No..they are not step wise. They are the lessons which you can apply in your​ life and within 30 days you may see a little shift in your experiences since you will consciously use the laws to your advantage.

5/26/2017 4:28 am  #6

Scarlet Angel wrote:

HappyManifesting wrote:

TheWinner wrote:

xo

No..they are not step wise. They are the lessons which you can apply in your​ life and within 30 days you may see a little shift in your experiences since you will consciously use the laws to your advantage.

I see! Thanks for sharing the information. It was really halpful.

Ask. Believe. Recieve.

7/02/2017 10:21 am  #7

Hey Scarlet Angel...Any chance you're ready to share your story? I'm new to the forum and I stalked you a little bit here (sorry, something told me to, hope you don't mind :D ) Β and you seem to be so calm and so aligned.... It's beautiful and it feels so real! I feel like I need to hear your story... As soon as you're ready I would be so grateful for your help. Thank you!

I'll see it when I believe it

Board footera