Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/21/2017 11:19 am  #11

Re: Twin Flames - About Twin Flames (Must Read)

Mine and my twin flames are Virgo and Pisces aswell!!

jensherratt wrote:

Great post πŸ‘Œ Another way to kinda know if you're twin flames is if your astrology signs are compatible. For example mine and my twin flame are Virgo and Pisces which are opposites and opposites attract πŸ‘Œ simple. This doesn't ALWAYS count as a sign so don't worry if you're signs aren't compatible.
Twin flames often meet, date, get close, break up but they ALWAYS reconnect πŸ‘Œ

6/24/2017 1:29 pm  #12

I loved this post. But the thing is me and my love are not born in the same month or day. I am Gemini and he is Capricorn. Well all other criteria match and our nature is truly opposite. Hehe. So is he my twin flame???

You deserve your desires because they are already yours.

9/13/2017 8:28 pm  #13

Awesome post and perfect timing seeing it. My guy and I have been doing this for ten years. Most recently we started dating again after five. He is the runner this time. Finances and stress keep him in fear of the inability to be committed and man a home for me and my daughter and have a kid together.

Now I visualized daily, have subconscious communication, hear his voice all the time, I dream of him always...recently had on he gave me a pearl ring and proposed and we has a son and lived with my daughter and our son in a small apartment with a yellow couch. These visualized moments are interesting. It's been 23days in total no talking no seeing each other. Well he sent a text on my bday...7 days ago...he said he loved me too...but I never said I loved him first...it's a inside joke...if he says I love you too i always say it doesn't count cause you jumped on the bandwagon. I didn't say this time. But at night I literally could hear...are you mad at me baby? Do you love me still? Over and over again from him...so I believe twin flames are real! I struggle... because we want what we want, but you pointing out this is the time to find our better version of ourselves is a great idea!

I was still insecure from my past and he insecure of his circumstances. So this is a good time to pray and thank the universe for our revelations and for our lives to come. I love the life I'm building in preparation for our union..but he can't be getting me pregnant if I keep losing weight..lol!

9/13/2017 8:39 pm  #14

I'm a Scorpio and my ex is a Capricorn. I remember he told me that before he even met me, he had a dream about this girl who looked exactly like me and he chased her and then a few days later he met me. Lol

9/28/2017 5:35 pm  #15

jensherratt wrote:

Great post πŸ‘Œ Another way to kinda know if you're twin flames is if your astrology signs are compatible. For example mine and my twin flame are Virgo and Pisces which are opposites and opposites attract πŸ‘Œ simple. This doesn't ALWAYS count as a sign so don't worry if you're signs aren't compatible.
Twin flames often meet, date, get close, break up but they ALWAYS reconnect πŸ‘Œ

Omigosh, how funny. My beloved and I are also compatible. I am a Pisces and he is a Virgo. Yes, I agree when my beloved left me the first time that is how I discovered loa. I been in many relationships unhealthy and healthy and his was the only one that made me want to chase.

9/28/2017 5:39 pm  #16

Scarlet Angel wrote:

I loved this post. But the thing is me and my love are not born in the same month or day. I am Gemini and he is Capricorn. Well all other criteria match and our nature is truly opposite. Hehe. So is he my twin flame???

Never question it, look within. I don't relate to all of those things either, but we do look very similar to each other however. I can advocate for that one.

9/28/2017 5:45 pm  #17

MissArale wrote:

I'm a Scorpio and my ex is a Capricorn. I remember he told me that before he even met me, he had a dream about this girl who looked exactly like me and he chased her and then a few days later he met me. Lol

I had a dream about my twin too. I dreamt of this guy and we were madly in love with each other and later I met him in the same place the dream took place. He looked, acted and carried the same exact energy too. So I knew it was him. Took me awhile to connect the dots though, but then when I thought back to that dream and how I believed I would meet the guy in the dream, it all made sense.

9/28/2017 8:22 pm  #18

authenticself wrote:

MissArale wrote:

I had a dream about my twin too. I dreamt of this guy and we were madly in love with each other and later I met him in the same place the dream took place. He looked, acted and carried the same exact energy too. So I knew it was him. Took me awhile to connect the dots though, but then when I thought back to that dream and how I believed I would meet the guy in the dream, it all made sense.

Β 
Wow nice haha

10/13/2017 12:43 pm  #19

The man I love was born on 4 July. I was born on 10 April and I was conceived on 4 July.

Though there's a few years between us.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

Board footera