Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/22/2017 7:19 pm  #1

Twin Flames - About Twin Flames (Must Read)

Hi, Ace here.

I'm happy to bring this post to you lot in this forum since I haven't been here for so long. I miss all the PMs and all the positive replies that I've received on my posts. Hope to see those on this one.

Today, i bring you a topic of 'Twin Flames' and i will also tell you why it may be hard to forget your specific person. Maybe if you force yourself or find someone else, maybe that's when you may forget them.

I had no knowledge about this until i discovered it. i do not believe few things about 'Twin Flame',but i use this 'Twin Flames' topic as motivation because i do seem to believe in most of their words. It is very accurate.

Let's start...

Look, a Twin Flame is one soul split into two bodies.
A Twin Flame is a MIRROR of you.
They mirror back your best and worst.
Twin Flames love is higher vibration than soul mate.
Twin Flames love is eternity.

You are one... Just put in two bodies.

Ever thought why your specific person is always in your mind... Even though you don't care about them as much as your mind makes it seem? Weird right? This post might just be your answer.

Before i explain anything else, let me get you the signs of how to recognize your Twin Flame. Not all these signs have to relate to you and there could be more than what is written here. It's all about your feeling and intuition.

Here are the signs to recognizing your Twin Flame:

- Same month or day or both of birthday.

- Feelings so strong that it's hard for you to look at them.

- You keep having them in and out of your life... But still believe for some reason that you can be together.

- You literally have no idea why you keep thinking of them.

- Your Twin will bring the BEST and the WORST of you because they are a MIRROR.

- They have caused pain or gave happiness that led you to be awaken and led you to the discovery of things like LOA, RS, Telepathy etc.

There are more, but from what I've seen in the forum, i think everyone needs those signs because they are important.

Now, here is the process of how Twin flame works:

First of all, you meet your twin and instantly it feels like you've known each other for years or it feels like home when you talk to them.
You talk to them, build a rapport and get along. You seem to have become very close and met them at a "wrong" time or in a very unusual situation.

Secondly, you build feelings for one another in a friendship or in a loving relationship.
The twin mirrors the things you must fix within you, for example, desperation and other sorts of things. The love becomes so strong and you and the other person become so ego based, desperate and/or scared... You eventually split up.

Thrid, now here is where it gets very interesting.
Now you have a RUNNER and a CHASER.
The Runner is running away from the love because it is so strong that it leads them to resist just like RS.
This leads the runner to become the best version of themselves by fixing their inner problems such as fear, awaken to possibilities etc.
The Chaser is chasing the runner because they see how the relationship can work out.
Which then leads the runner to become the best version of themselves by fixing their desperation, doubts etc.
Both of you become the best version of yourselves naturally by fixing personal problem within that needs to be fixed.

Lastly, the reunion. The ego gives up because the soul is more powerful. The Chaser went from chasing and chasing that they need no more to chase. The runner kept running and running that there is no more running. However, you both do think of one another almost everytime. Then God/Universe brings the best reunion... And you are together.

These stages don't happen, within days or weeks. It can take months or even years...

It all depends on YOU...

...Just like the LOA.

You can and should use LOA and visualise the reunion and do all that is LOA related. For example, feel good and take actions. Actions are not only about messaging... Actions are also taken for yourself. To be happy, to have faith and believe with and without reasons are also actions. Believe, because i swear, it is 100% possible. They show God/Universe that you will not give up.

You can communicate with your Twin subconsciously like how us people in the forum know... The RS but purely with Love and conversations about what you want to say.

Be happy and positive... Your specific person can be your twin. Maybe you are a CHASER and they are the RUNNER.

Stop CHASING... Change your mindset.

Stop RUNNING... Change your mindset.

You'll have this person or someone similar...

...but i think you will end up with the one you cannot seem to forget...

...Which must be your twin flame.

I hope this has opened your eyes and put your desperation away. This is all from my knowledge and from what I've read. I believe most of it, it's just few seem to be odd. Like your twin flame might look similar to you... I doubt that one.

Remember, what you cannot seem to forget...

...maybe there is a reason...

...maybe its not desperation, doubts or fears...

...maybe it is your desire that wants you too.

Never give up, i promise all that you can imagine is possible unless it's a fantasy (shooting spider webs... No).

Believe, Trust and Let it go.

Life has many interesting surprises.

- Ace

Last edited by AceWay123 (5/22/2017 7:36 pm)

Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.

5/23/2017 1:17 am  #2

Re: Twin Flames - About Twin Flames (Must Read)

Funny as it sounds but I decided to not give up on him after I read about this Twin Flame theory on Google some last year...
But I have a question, if we are doing RS and other techniques on our specific person, they would be anyway thinking of us, right? I don't know if I am wrong, I believe RS and whisper technique and others make them think about you nonstop until they give up and come back...

About this post, it was amazing.

Ask. Believe. Recieve.

5/23/2017 9:13 am  #3

HappyManifesting wrote:

Funny as it sounds but I decided to not give up on him after I read about this Twin Flame theory on Google some last year...
But I have a question, if we are doing RS and other techniques on our specific person, they would be anyway thinking of us, right? I don't know if I am wrong, I believe RS and whisper technique and others make them think about you nonstop until they give up and come back...

Β 
Yes, the RS and techniques you do, they more they'll think of you and eventually give into resistance, it works every time.

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

5/23/2017 9:17 am  #4

Great post πŸ‘Œ Another way to kinda know if you're twin flames is if your astrology signs are compatible. For example mine and my twin flame are Virgo and Pisces which are opposites and opposites attract πŸ‘Œ simple. This doesn't ALWAYS count as a sign so don't worry if you're signs aren't compatible.
Twin flames often meet, date, get close, break up but they ALWAYS reconnect πŸ‘Œ

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

5/23/2017 11:26 am  #5

Thank you so much for this post Ace! It seems like the 'i give up' posts and negativity are spreading right now so this is a really refreshing post in my eyes . I'm really grateful for that because after my guy posted another picture with her I really was sick of all of this and wanted to give up .... but even if I'm trying there's a feeling in myself that says 'it isn't over' and that can't forget about him no matter what I'm doing.
Right now I'm really trying to focus on me and be open... but it's good to know that there's still hope for my happy end with him. This situation right now just doesn't feel the right thing to me.

5/23/2017 11:50 am  #6

thank you Ace, lovely as always

5/23/2017 12:06 pm  #7

jensherratt wrote:

HappyManifesting wrote:

Β 
Yes, the RS and techniques you do, they more they'll think of you and eventually give into resistance, it works every time.

Which RS did tou use Jen? I still hope my story will work out like yours ^^

5/24/2017 1:31 am  #8

jensherratt wrote:

HappyManifesting wrote:

Β 

First of all Jen, I love your posts. And second of all, I don't know, I feel this strange postive vibe whenever I read your and Ace's posts. Every time!

About RS, I don't do it regularly, I only do it when I feel like doing it. I do it when it makes me feel happy. Else, I don't do RS. Yeah, visualising is something I do almost all the time. I don't know, it just makes me feel happy. So yeah I forgot where was I going with this. Anyway good day. πŸ˜…

Ask. Believe. Recieve.

6/18/2017 1:59 pm  #9

AceWay123 wrote:

Hi, Ace here.

I'm happy to bring this post to you lot in this forum since I haven't been here for so long. I miss all the PMs and all the positive replies that I've received on my posts. Hope to see those on this one.

Today, i bring you a topic of 'Twin Flames' and i will also tell you why it may be hard to forget your specific person. Maybe if you force yourself or find someone else, maybe that's when you may forget them.

I had no knowledge about this until i discovered it. i do not believe few things about 'Twin Flame',but i use this 'Twin Flames' topic as motivation because i do seem to believe in most of their words. It is very accurate.

Let's start...

Look, a Twin Flame is one soul split into two bodies.
A Twin Flame is a MIRROR of you.
They mirror back your best and worst.
Twin Flames love is higher vibration than soul mate.
Twin Flames love is eternity.

You are one... Just put in two bodies.

Ever thought why your specific person is always in your mind... Even though you don't care about them as much as your mind makes it seem? Weird right? This post might just be your answer.

Before i explain anything else, let me get you the signs of how to recognize your Twin Flame. Not all these signs have to relate to you and there could be more than what is written here. It's all about your feeling and intuition.

Here are the signs to recognizing your Twin Flame:

- Same month or day or both of birthday.

- Feelings so strong that it's hard for you to look at them.

- You keep having them in and out of your life... But still believe for some reason that you can be together.

- You literally have no idea why you keep thinking of them.

- Your Twin will bring the BEST and the WORST of you because they are a MIRROR.

- They have caused pain or gave happiness that led you to be awaken and led you to the discovery of things like LOA, RS, Telepathy etc.

There are more, but from what I've seen in the forum, i think everyone needs those signs because they are important.

Now, here is the process of how Twin flame works:

First of all, you meet your twin and instantly it feels like you've known each other for years or it feels like home when you talk to them.
You talk to them, build a rapport and get along. You seem to have become very close and met them at a "wrong" time or in a very unusual situation.

Secondly, you build feelings for one another in a friendship or in a loving relationship.
The twin mirrors the things you must fix within you, for example, desperation and other sorts of things. The love becomes so strong and you and the other person become so ego based, desperate and/or scared... You eventually split up.

Thrid, now here is where it gets very interesting.
Now you have a RUNNER and a CHASER.
The Runner is running away from the love because it is so strong that it leads them to resist just like RS.
This leads the runner to become the best version of themselves by fixing their inner problems such as fear, awaken to possibilities etc.
The Chaser is chasing the runner because they see how the relationship can work out.
Which then leads the runner to become the best version of themselves by fixing their desperation, doubts etc.
Both of you become the best version of yourselves naturally by fixing personal problem within that needs to be fixed.

Lastly, the reunion. The ego gives up because the soul is more powerful. The Chaser went from chasing and chasing that they need no more to chase. The runner kept running and running that there is no more running. However, you both do think of one another almost everytime. Then God/Universe brings the best reunion... And you are together.

These stages don't happen, within days or weeks. It can take months or even years...

It all depends on YOU...

...Just like the LOA.

You can and should use LOA and visualise the reunion and do all that is LOA related. For example, feel good and take actions. Actions are not only about messaging... Actions are also taken for yourself. To be happy, to have faith and believe with and without reasons are also actions. Believe, because i swear, it is 100% possible. They show God/Universe that you will not give up.

You can communicate with your Twin subconsciously like how us people in the forum know... The RS but purely with Love and conversations about what you want to say.

Be happy and positive... Your specific person can be your twin. Maybe you are a CHASER and they are the RUNNER.

Stop CHASING... Change your mindset.

Stop RUNNING... Change your mindset.

You'll have this person or someone similar...

...but i think you will end up with the one you cannot seem to forget...

...Which must be your twin flame.

I hope this has opened your eyes and put your desperation away. This is all from my knowledge and from what I've read. I believe most of it, it's just few seem to be odd. Like your twin flame might look similar to you... I doubt that one.

Remember, what you cannot seem to forget...

...maybe there is a reason...

...maybe its not desperation, doubts or fears...

...maybe it is your desire that wants you too.

Never give up, i promise all that you can imagine is possible unless it's a fantasy (shooting spider webs... No).

Believe, Trust and Let it go.

Life has many interesting surprises.

- Ace

I never heard of twin flames before, but almost everything you said about this sounds like my specific person and me.

The first man to raise a fist is the man who has run out of ideas.

6/20/2017 11:48 am  #10

What a wonderful post Ace. Glad to see you are on here still

Board footera