Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/23/2017 2:43 pm  #11

Re: Your person wants you too

I think we should not dwell too much on it, especially not with our rational minds. The Truth only comes when we connect with our inner world. 

But I can say that you can believe what you want, and it will become real. It doesn't really matter. 

I AM

5/23/2017 2:50 pm  #12

HappyManifesting wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

This is interesting. I've just connected with someone whom I fancied many, many years ago and it was all my doing. I thought of him, I thought of getting in touch, and so on. So what did HE attract?? and what was his part in it all?

He made you get in touch with him. I remember when I broke up with my guy in 2016. And then after using LOA for a month or two, I stopped doing all the techniques and let it be, cause I was happy without him too.
But when I initiated contact, turns out, all this while he was thinking about me and wanted to talk to me but never had the balls to do so.
Same is the case with you, when we think we don't want someone but still end up with them or something like that, it's just your conscious mind. Your subconscious tells a different story altogether. And as we know, 95% of the time, what our subconscious has in its belief patterns, becomes our reality. So your person must want you back cause they are also projecting and creating a reality.

Thanks - he isn't an ex so he doesn't want me back, in fact we never really knew each other, but I think he must be looking for something. 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

5/24/2017 1:21 am  #13

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

HappyManifesting wrote:

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

This is interesting. I've just connected with someone whom I fancied many, many years ago and it was all my doing. I thought of him, I thought of getting in touch, and so on. So what did HE attract?? and what was his part in it all?

He made you get in touch with him. I remember when I broke up with my guy in 2016. And then after using LOA for a month or two, I stopped doing all the techniques and let it be, cause I was happy without him too.
But when I initiated contact, turns out, all this while he was thinking about me and wanted to talk to me but never had the balls to do so.
Same is the case with you, when we think we don't want someone but still end up with them or something like that, it's just your conscious mind. Your subconscious tells a different story altogether. And as we know, 95% of the time, what our subconscious has in its belief patterns, becomes our reality. So your person must want you back cause they are also projecting and creating a reality.

Thanks - he isn't an ex so he doesn't want me back, in fact we never really knew each other, but I think he must be looking for something. 

It doesn't have to be your ex. I gave that example cause it happened with me where my ex was involved. But with you, he was looking for exactly what you were looking for. He need not know you, for that matter. You desired for a man like him and he desired for a lady like you and so the Universe brought you together.

Ask. Believe. Recieve.

6/18/2017 12:10 pm  #14

I don't believe for a second that desiring someone/thinking about them means they're always doing the same for you.

I think the difference between desire and obsession plays a part but I think it's also one of those 'signs' that people want to believe in so attribute a lot of weight to.

I've had people think about me all the time and I never knew and I've thought about people all the time while they were not thinking about me at all.

I think if you genuinely desire/love someone and your thoughts are coming from a place of love, wanting them to be happy  and letting go then they probably do think about you. If your thoughts are from desperation, not being happy without them or wanting them not to be happy unless they're with you then I don't think they're coming from a good place and won't impact.

8/28/2017 9:06 pm  #15

Hi everyone! This is my first post
Thank you HappyManifesting for posting this realization! I'm currently trying to manifest my ex-boyfriend back, and it's working (slowly). Rereading this post helps me stay positive and encouraged. Thanks again!

12/23/2017 1:46 pm  #16

So much clarity in this what you desire desires you aspect ahhh powerful Iove it thank you for bringing this to light and sharing your wisdom!
Helps me so much !!

Board footera