Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/22/2017 12:11 pm  #1

Your person wants you too

Hi people, this is my second post on this forum (even though I never got any replies on the first one πŸ˜…)
I hope you all are doing well. Also, for the ones who asked the Universe for a sign for whatever it is that they desire, take this as a sign that your manifestation is near. So cheer up!

So I was thinking about people saying that if we desire a person, they desire us too cause desire is a two way street. But then when we talk about exes, how is it possible that the one who decided to leave us, desires us? And then I started thinking that if them leaving was a projection of our thoughts (desire back then cause c'mon Universe can't make out what we want and what we don't. It just acts on the vibrations) so how is it a two way street? It should be just us and not them, right? Wrong!
After thinking for two whole days, I kid you not, I did think about this for two days... Anyway, it just struck me that it INDEED is a two way street. How? See, thoughts become reality and that is what WE have created, thus the break up.
Now if we want them, they HAVE to want us back in order to want them because THEY are creating this reality. Maybe not consciously (most of us don't do it consciously) but subconsciously. Deep down they still have feelings for us which is why we are drawn towards them. Their subconscious mind attracts us to them, which becomes our reality. Now cause they are not consciously into us, they do not create any resistance and so they can easily manifest us. But because we have it in our conscious mind too, we create resistance and so we delay the manifestation.
Now, the manifestation HAS to come cause they want it too, but if we let our guards down, it will come instantly. Isn't it just upto us? Obviously it is.
(Also what Abraham has been saying all this time)

I feel like some sort of genuis after wasting two days after this. BUT IT MADE ME HAPPY SO WHO CARES.

:D

ALSO HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY :')

Ask. Believe. Recieve.

5/22/2017 2:16 pm  #2

Re: Your person wants you too

HappyManifesting wrote:

Hi people, this is my second post on this forum (even though I never got any replies on the first one πŸ˜…)
I hope you all are doing well. Also, for the ones who asked the Universe for a sign for whatever it is that they desire, take this as a sign that your manifestation is near. So cheer up!

So I was thinking about people saying that if we desire a person, they desire us too cause desire is a two way street. But then when we talk about exes, how is it possible that the one who decided to leave us, desires us? And then I started thinking that if them leaving was a projection of our thoughts (desire back then cause c'mon Universe can't make out what we want and what we don't. It just acts on the vibrations) so how is it a two way street? It should be just us and not them, right? Wrong!
After thinking for two whole days, I kid you not, I did think about this for two days... Anyway, it just struck me that it INDEED is a two way street. How? See, thoughts become reality and that is what WE have created, thus the break up.
Now if we want them, they HAVE to want us back in order to want them because THEY are creating this reality. Maybe not consciously (most of us don't do it consciously) but subconsciously. Deep down they still have feelings for us which is why we are drawn towards them. Their subconscious mind attracts us to them, which becomes our reality. Now cause they are not consciously into us, they do not create any resistance and so they can easily manifest us. But because we have it in our conscious mind too, we create resistance and so we delay the manifestation.
Now, the manifestation HAS to come cause they want it too, but if we let our guards down, it will come instantly. Isn't it just upto us? Obviously it is.

I feel like some sort of genuis after wasting two days after this. BUT IT MADE ME HAPPY SO WHO CARES.

I don't mean to burst your bubble, but not necessarily. I've had men desire me and have been totally disgusted by them. The vast majority of the time the reason I was disgusted was because they were obsessed, needy, and wouldn't let up. There is a difference between desiring someone and having an unhealthy obsession. If you really desire someone, yes. It stands to reason that you're (or they're) projecting. Remember that negative breeds more negative, so an unhealthy obsession will going be off that kind of energy and the person will NOT have positive feelings.

My point is that you have to be in a good place to manifest positive things. If you're sad and desperate, and a lot of people here are, you're not manifesting anything good.

Last edited by 80saeaak (5/22/2017 2:17 pm)

5/22/2017 2:37 pm  #3

80saeaak wrote:

HappyManifesting wrote:

I don't mean to burst your bubble, but not necessarily. I've had men desire me and have been totally disgusted by them. The vast majority of the time the reason I was disgusted was because they were obsessed, needy, and wouldn't let up. There is a difference between desiring someone and having an unhealthy obsession. If you really desire someone, yes. It stands to reason that you're (or they're) projecting. Remember that negative breeds more negative, so an unhealthy obsession will going be off that kind of energy and the person will NOT have positive feelings.

My point is that you have to be in a good place to manifest positive things. If you're sad and desperate, and a lot of people here are, you're not manifesting anything good.

I never did say your desperation is the key to it. About the men who desired you, something inside you attracted them, but then their own thoughts (mostly negative) took over and they seemed desperate to you. And then there's a thin line between desire and desperation, and I am assuming most of us here know it by now. So yeah, it's all good in the hood. ;)

Ask. Believe. Recieve.

5/22/2017 3:03 pm  #4

HappyManifesting wrote:

80saeaak wrote:

HappyManifesting wrote:

I never did say your desperation is the key to it. About the men who desired you, something inside you attracted them, but then their own thoughts (mostly negative) took over and they seemed desperate to you. And then there's a thin line between desire and desperation, and I am assuming most of us here know it by now. So yeah, it's all good in the hood. ;)

I get it. There are a fraction of people here who don't understand the difference between desire or obsession, what letting go while living in the end means, or how LOA works, though. Some assume that they can just do a few techniques and a man comes crawling to you. We both know attracting a specific person is just one small thing one can do with LOA and not the whole enchilada, and some sell their powers to manifest very short thinking this is all they should use their manifesting powers for. I've seen more than a couple posts where people seem very obsessed and desperate. A man simply won't come crawling back if you're blowing up his phone, crying over him, or dragging out the same old nonsense. My point is more that "desire" is mutual. Always. Obsession is repellant. Always. As long as the person understands the difference, they'll be golden.

5/22/2017 3:49 pm  #5

This is so true. πŸ‘Œ You wouldn't have the desire if they didn't want you too.

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

5/22/2017 4:03 pm  #6

This is interesting. I've just connected with someone whom I fancied many, many years ago and it was all my doing. I thought of him, I thought of getting in touch, and so on. So what did HE attract?? and what was his part in it all?

Last edited by PrettyFlamingo (5/22/2017 4:04 pm)

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

5/22/2017 4:15 pm  #7

This... doesn't sound right. At all. It's the exact opposite of my experience.

5/23/2017 12:47 am  #8

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

This is interesting. I've just connected with someone whom I fancied many, many years ago and it was all my doing. I thought of him, I thought of getting in touch, and so on. So what did HE attract?? and what was his part in it all?

He made you get in touch with him. I remember when I broke up with my guy in 2016. And then after using LOA for a month or two, I stopped doing all the techniques and let it be, cause I was happy without him too.
But when I initiated contact, turns out, all this while he was thinking about me and wanted to talk to me but never had the balls to do so.
Same is the case with you, when we think we don't want someone but still end up with them or something like that, it's just your conscious mind. Your subconscious tells a different story altogether. And as we know, 95% of the time, what our subconscious has in its belief patterns, becomes our reality. So your person must want you back cause they are also projecting and creating a reality.

Ask. Believe. Recieve.

5/23/2017 12:54 am  #9

YesIWILL wrote:

This... doesn't sound right. At all. It's the exact opposite of my experience.

Have you ever listened to Abraham? You ONLY experience what you WANT to experience. You think your person wants you, you are right. You think they don't want you, you are right. It's upto you what you want to think. It's not as hard as you think it is, trust me. πŸ˜…
And by think I mean, what lies in your belief patterns. I have read a few of your posts, and I am sorry I don't wanna come across as rude but don't you over analyze things? You should not. It affects your vibration. I would say it's good when it helps you get your vibration high but then you'd do the same when things don't go your way so nobody really should over analyze things...

Ask. Believe. Recieve.

5/23/2017 12:13 pm  #10

I agree with this.   Whenever I like someone, they like me too.     

I've had a crush/kinda liked this girl for awhile, but over the last few weeks, I really started liking her.  In my opinion, she started to really like me and my feelings followed

Loa is interesting, cause deep down.  I still want my ex, but as of this moment.  I want to try things with the new girl.    If I know anything about loa, dating others doesn't cancel out wanting an ex.   Only you no longer wanting them does    A lot of times, dating others raises your vibration

Board footera