Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/16/2017 5:57 pm  #11

Re: Why do many contributors not get back with their exes?

Maybe the ex isn't the right person. Maybe there's more to the picture than we realize.

6/16/2017 6:03 pm  #12

Colonel Roosevelt wrote:

Maybe the ex isn't the right person. Maybe there's more to the picture than we realize.

Then we are back on the "it isn't meant to be", "the universe knows best" discussion versus creating your own reality.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

6/16/2017 7:21 pm  #13

It isn't just about "meant to be" or "the universe knows best." That's not really what I'm getting at. Think about it more deeply.

6/16/2017 10:06 pm  #14

There's no power outside of you. You're the Universe, you're God, you're the Creator of your reality.ย 

There's no destiny, no meant to be.

Either one is not ready for what it ask, or we are asking from our Ego, AKA just craving for something to soothe ourselves.ย 

As for something better in the future, I don't think it's a valid position unless you believe in it. However, either we get our specific person or someone that matches our desire, but it doesn't mean one possibility is better or worse as no experience comes with an in-built meaning.ย 

I AM

6/18/2017 11:57 am  #15

I think belief plays a huge part.

I also think that the Universe/LOA is wiser than we are. And by that, I think we all create our reality but if you're trying to manifest someone who is no good for you or hurts you repeatedly then the higher self you're not really aware of will step in as 'the Universe' to stop it. Because manifestation is about love - endless love which starts with us. You can't really love yourself if you want someone who doesn't deserve you. You can get them - but it won't last or make you happy so it seems like it doesn't work.

6/18/2017 4:59 pm  #16

i should a imagine a lot of people who get back together with their ex just stop coming on the forum?my split was veryย brief but very real and this forum was a godsend and once all seemed ok, i almost stopped coming back here - but some contributors were so supportive and helpful - i made point postingย my success story.ย I'm really interested in loa which id like to use alongside reiki and chakra healing to manifest a secure and committed relationship, so although back together and I'm really grateful for thatย .. we're still in long distance relationship so still have a way to go before we can live together x

LIVE * LOVE * CREATE
www.facebook.com/pierre-de-lune-reiki-infused-jewellery-and-crystals

6/18/2017 5:30 pm  #17

There are plenty of success stories in the threads, and the posters rarely ever come back to post.

It's all about what you believe you can or cannot do. It's all the same. THere's no destiny, no meant to be, but there's indeed a true desire, that wich your Higher Self holds, that which You Truly Are, and there are just cravings.ย 

I AM

Board footera