Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/11/2017 5:05 pm  #21

Re: Bye bye everybody

waterlilli wrote:

i would like to imagine lovingly for sanshi. we appreciate you. 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

5/12/2017 3:32 am  #22

waterlilli wrote:

. i would like to imagine lovingly for sanshi. we appreciate you.

I would prefer to just have the space to say goodbye without any discussions about Neville or which teacher is the "right one" or that they don't always come back or whatever. There is no right teacher, because everyone is different and has a different resonance. Just because it resonates with you (at the moment!) doesn't mean that it is that way for everyone and that you haven't understand that yet doesn't really speak for your enlightenment. And that they don't always come back is totally your opinion as it is totally mine opinion that they must come back, when you do everything right. You can't prove it, I can't prove it (I have evidence though, else I wouldn't say it) - so why does it even come up in this thread? It's completely off topic.

Blue wrote:

Sanshi,

I understand completely what you mean.

I decided to leave a few weeks ago and I'm just checking by and I see you're leaving too.

I just want to thank you for everything you've done for those of us who have manifested or POI back. About 2-3 weeks ago before I left I re-read a lot of your old posts and began focusing on me. Not even a week later my POI came back and him and I are now together.

People would do better listening to advice instead of throwing pity parties and crying 24/7 and feeling sorry for themselves. This place has become really toxic to those just wanting to become better.

I hope when things come back and the forum improves one day that you will be back....

Love and blessings..

Wow, Blue. That is great. Happy for you. Keep going.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

5/12/2017 11:45 am  #23

About the "we should just stick to Neville" thing, Law of Attraction doesn't begin and end with Neville lol, Cherished talked about way more than just Neville, a lot of what she said was inspired by Abe-Hicks. And if you understand the basics of Neville Goddard and LoA, then you'll see why concepts like "letting go" and "self-love" make sense. They are bridges that help you reach the state fulfilled, just like imagination is one of those bridges.

5/12/2017 5:50 pm  #24

Sanshi wrote:

I am done with this forum. I can't stand it anymore. This is not a LoA forum, this is a forum of people who deliberately hurt themselves. I barely see anybody around here who applies LoA or takes any advice, even though all information is there. You just need to read Cherished posts and you have everything you need. But she never said anywhere that you have to wait, be miserable, beg, stalk, tell everybody "your story"... How often have I read this line: "Here is my story". Wft??? Think about that for a moment. YOUR story? That's the story of your breakup or your story after your breakup in regards to your ex, but it isn't YOUR story. Don't you really have anything else to say about yourself? Isn't there more to you and the story you are telling about yourself than THAT? That's pretty sad!

In an act of active self-love, I leave this forum, because it has nothing to give to me. I didn't get back anything in the past at least 10 months - except attacks from people who didn't understand what I was telling them. I am done with that. I can't help anybody here. And I reached a point where I don't longer want to. I wouldn't consider it helping anymore to give someone advice to get their ex back. The only advice that makes sense to me now is advice about getting YOU back and that is barely discussed in that forum and understood mostly as offensive, when it is brought up in a discussion - how ironic that is! I am lacking empathy, when I care about how YOU feel and not giving you advice on how to make yourself miserable by using techniques on your ex that doesn't work from the place where you are standing? Seriously???

I have considered leaving for a long time now, but a part of me still hung on to my past. But now, I am glad that I am able to leave it behind. I think I will start a LoA blog soon to share what I have to say.

If anybody is interested in keeping in touch, text me. For everybody else here, I wish the best which means to me to feel better, stop obsessing about anybody and start to obsess about you, to recognize the greatness of you, to understand that there is one person who will never leave you and that the relationship to that person is the most important, to realize that everything you projected onto your ex is within you and eventually comprehending that there isn't anything but you and that your world IS you.

It can become really frustrating when advice seekers do not seem to "get it."  But you have helped countless people that you will never know about; people who have read your posts who have indeed gotten it.  Regardless whether it is Esther Hicks's current teachings, Goddard, Peale, Wattles or if the method is referred to as LOA, positive thinking, mind over matter or the secret, many readers will never comprehend that it all begins with them.  The vast latest publications about Tao, no contact, various rules and powers, incantations, chakras, crystals, love spells, hopinono, etc. do more harm than good because they give people false hope.  This becomes even more problematic when authors do not explain the foundation of their methodology, probably because they do not comprehend it themselves or because they regurgitated someone else's writings.  It is instructed to do this or that, listen to this or that, envelop yourself in warm glowing radiance, meditate and believe with all your might and you will get the end result you desire.  Yet common sense tells you that it does not matter what is done if the person you wish to attract (back) disdains you, moved on and in love with someone else, and that someone you never met will never pursue you.  Some wishful followers of these "gurus" seem to believe that if they combine several methods multiple times per day it will intensify their efforts and bring greater results faster, all the while unsure of what exactly they are doing or why, since there is no understanding of the basis.  Is it any wonder people are confused with the constant flow of "new" techniques, unable to focus their concentration, since every single day there is something else for them to try?  Even if they achieve their desired results, the results are often unsustainable.  Then these lost souls come to the boards to seek advice and consensus, and many of the LOA forums are in shambles because both the advice seekers and the advice givers are clueless.  Sanshi, you will encounter negativity no matter where you go so you must continue to remain confident in your knowledge, continue on your path to enlightenment, and be a positive being who has the universe at their disposal and live your life to the fullest, because in the end that is all that you can do. 

5/15/2017 4:32 am  #25

Sanshi wrote:

I am done with this forum. I can't stand it anymore. This is not a LoA forum, this is a forum of people who deliberately hurt themselves. I barely see anybody around here who applies LoA or takes any advice, even though all information is there. You just need to read Cherished posts and you have everything you need. But she never said anywhere that you have to wait, be miserable, beg, stalk, tell everybody "your story"... How often have I read this line: "Here is my story". Wft??? Think about that for a moment. YOUR story? That's the story of your breakup or your story after your breakup in regards to your ex, but it isn't YOUR story. Don't you really have anything else to say about yourself? Isn't there more to you and the story you are telling about yourself than THAT? That's pretty sad!

In an act of active self-love, I leave this forum, because it has nothing to give to me. I didn't get back anything in the past at least 10 months - except attacks from people who didn't understand what I was telling them. I am done with that. I can't help anybody here. And I reached a point where I don't longer want to. I wouldn't consider it helping anymore to give someone advice to get their ex back. The only advice that makes sense to me now is advice about getting YOU back and that is barely discussed in that forum and understood mostly as offensive, when it is brought up in a discussion - how ironic that is! I am lacking empathy, when I care about how YOU feel and not giving you advice on how to make yourself miserable by using techniques on your ex that doesn't work from the place where you are standing? Seriously???

I have considered leaving for a long time now, but a part of me still hung on to my past. But now, I am glad that I am able to leave it behind. I think I will start a LoA blog soon to share what I have to say.

If anybody is interested in keeping in touch, text me. For everybody else here, I wish the best which means to me to feel better, stop obsessing about anybody and start to obsess about you, to recognize the greatness of you, to understand that there is one person who will never leave you and that the relationship to that person is the most important, to realize that everything you projected onto your ex is within you and eventually comprehending that there isn't anything but you and that your world IS you.

I can follow you 100%.
There's a lot of people here that think loa is some "magic" act that will just bring back the ex.
Even though they've been told a 100 times that "it stats with you", they just keep adding on negativity to the fire. And thus gets even more of what they don't want.
I wish you the best and would love to follow your loa blog, if you decide to go that way.

Board footera