Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/11/2017 1:50 am  #11

Re: Bye bye everybody

Thanks everyone. I will let you know, when my blog goes online.

rpt.sunnymist wrote:

So people come here & don't know what to do, so they write there story because any words regarded to there story will make them feel so much better.

I wasn't talking about their first story. I was talking about telling it a second and a third time and "updating" on their situation after they should know better.

rpt.sunnymist wrote:

Don't leave this forum if you can handle it.

I made my decision. I won't waste my time and energy anymore.

waterlilli wrote:

veronica uses neville goddard lectures as the way. nothing about self love actually. its in the imagination. i think where the confusion comes in is when others use non neville goddard knowledge or give non neville goddard advise. if people would stick with only neville perhaps there would be more clarity and understanding. understanding what neville teaches, what exactly does he mean when he says to "be in the state", what does he mean when he says " wish fulfilled " and to "hold something in the minds eye". its about "imagine lovingly"

Thanks for clarifying. I was indeed VERY confused. So I assume I can congratulate you to getting your ex back and you can take my place here then.

P.S.: I know why I talk about self-love lately. It's nothing random that I picked up anywhere and now I spread it witout any reason. And Veronica doesn't want anything else, but your money. I highly doubt that she is really able to use LoA in her own life consistently.

Justine wrote:

I think people need to understand LOA at its core and as a law first. Not in order to get their ex back. Once you understand and believe the basis, there is no place for despair.

Very true. This ex back crap is more hindering than helping.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

5/11/2017 2:22 am  #12

About their updating,
In starting they be energetic but waiting for specific time,
they want confirm time, later they be in same state as they were before & start updating.

I can not understand what about Neville, waterlilli says there is nothing about selflove?
So if we cry of missing & do not take care of ourself (selflove)
but imagine lovingly, will it be manifest?

Good luck for your blog Sanshi,
Once a therapist told me she left all her friends & people because she do not want to be in negativity.
She stopped wanting her husband who left her because she want to be better in her life & now she is so happy successful woman.

Sorry i wrote without topic heading because writing from mobile.

Thanks & greetings for your blog.

5/11/2017 2:26 am  #13

I think if we don't take good care of ourselves / practise self love (and get a good understanding of what that means) results and success in life will be patchy. It took me years to understand that and I am far from perfect still.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

5/11/2017 4:39 am  #14

Right pretty.
We should radiate love everywhere,
Firstly for ourselves.

5/11/2017 8:31 am  #15

Even if the teacher you're following doesn't directly mention self-love it doesn't mean that it's something you should leave out. If you don't take good care of yourself physically and mentally you're not going to get out of the slump you're in. From experience, I've let my appearance go, ate a lot of unhealthy food, consumed a lot of alcohol and so on. It's taken me a long time to understand this and I'm far from perfect but my needs have to come first. And it should be that way with everybody. You're not going to attract an ex back if you're sitting in a cluttered room, you haven't taken care of yourself and you're just neglecting yourself in general. You won't feel good and you cannot get the good while focused on the bad. 

I also think in a lot of cases people are after instant gratification and when they can't get that they start to spiral. Self-love comes first. Forever and always.

Last edited by Staceylouuu91x (5/11/2017 8:32 am)

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

5/11/2017 12:46 pm  #16

This is sad because you're a great person and you gave us your help so many times. 

I wish you the best and also I want to read your blog too so, don't forget to tell us about your blog please  

Thank you so much for all your words and all the help that you gave us, you're amazing!!!!
I wish you the best!!!

5/11/2017 2:10 pm  #17

neville teaches us about " being in the state".  when imagining , as its all in the mind, what would imply that you already have what you want.? his living in the end isnt about vision boards or pretending...its about the mind. its about faith and knowing. FreeNeville.com and Twenty Twenty on youtube explains neville in simple language.  its about keeping it simple. things will click with the right key. and neville goddard is the base of what veronica is talking about. its simple. we humans complicate things and hop from idea to idea ...there is gestation time. and here, in gestation, is where faith is tested. must spark joy uses the same concepts as neville. he is the base. 

people in resistance are resistant. so when sanshi shares her own personal opinion from her own individual perception with someone who is already individually resistant it and has their own personal individual perception this creates more resistance...not just for the person sanshi is wanting to help but in sanshi as well. and it spirals. its really quite unfortunate. people can only recieve to thier capacity and willingness to receieve....a question that is a good question is "would you be interested in looking at "this" from another point of view? in using this question or one like it one gives the other the choice to be open or not open. 

defensive people are on the defensive...that is their "state"...they are in the "state " of defence. so sanshi, being in her own individual perception that sanshi is being loving and helpful "state" is not received in that state becuase the other is in a state of defence. thus they feel attacked. its not that sanshi has actually attacked anyone. it is the "state" of the receiver to receive and the "state" of the defensive to defend. its more about how open the other is at looking at something from another point of view. 

there is also that sometimes people just want to be heard. and once they feel heard they can release it. thats why many wish to tell their story. they just want to be heard first from their own individual perspective so they can begin to heal. some peoples stories well up strong inside them and must burst free so that they themselves can be free from their story. not all are this way. but in some this is how they process. being stuck in a story is another thing. i am only referring to a persons initial process. 

Last edited by waterlilli (5/11/2017 2:32 pm)

5/11/2017 2:39 pm  #18

sometimes people dont get their ex back and it has NOTHING to do with anything they themselves did or did not do. sometimes the ex in traveling down a dark road and all the positive energy in the world wont bring back an ex who choses to fall into and follow a path of darkness, anger, and bitterness. 
but, if one imagines lovingly for the ex, even though the ex is in darkness, it is possible, possible, for the ex to be pulled back out of the dark into the light of love because of being imagined lovingly...thats why we are told to see the ex happy. just see them happy. see them happy looking at you at arms length. looking in your eyes. how do you feel when the person you love and desire to have in your life, whether known or unknown, looks you in the eyes. that is living in the end. 

Last edited by waterlilli (5/11/2017 3:38 pm)

5/11/2017 2:44 pm  #19

Thank you waterlilli for this explanation.

Its so simple thing but our inner self make it hard as we want the manifestation fast & we try to use maximum ways to manifest.

Spreading Lights

5/11/2017 3:45 pm  #20

cherish has posted a bounty of neville pdf files. free knowledge. also i would like to add that stacey has posted videos from Agnes Vivarelli. one of which is the whispering technique. which is pure neville!! just keep it simple and allow germination time. i would like to imagine lovingly for sanshi. we appreciate you. 

Board footera