Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/10/2017 5:30 am  #1

Bye bye everybody

I am done with this forum. I can't stand it anymore. This is not a LoA forum, this is a forum of people who deliberately hurt themselves. I barely see anybody around here who applies LoA or takes any advice, even though all information is there. You just need to read Cherished posts and you have everything you need. But she never said anywhere that you have to wait, be miserable, beg, stalk, tell everybody "your story"... How often have I read this line: "Here is my story". Wft??? Think about that for a moment. YOUR story? That's the story of your breakup or your story after your breakup in regards to your ex, but it isn't YOUR story. Don't you really have anything else to say about yourself? Isn't there more to you and the story you are telling about yourself than THAT? That's pretty sad!

In an act of active self-love, I leave this forum, because it has nothing to give to me. I didn't get back anything in the past at least 10 months - except attacks from people who didn't understand what I was telling them. I am done with that. I can't help anybody here. And I reached a point where I don't longer want to. I wouldn't consider it helping anymore to give someone advice to get their ex back. The only advice that makes sense to me now is advice about getting YOU back and that is barely discussed in that forum and understood mostly as offensive, when it is brought up in a discussion - how ironic that is! I am lacking empathy, when I care about how YOU feel and not giving you advice on how to make yourself miserable by using techniques on your ex that doesn't work from the place where you are standing? Seriously???

I have considered leaving for a long time now, but a part of me still hung on to my past. But now, I am glad that I am able to leave it behind. I think I will start a LoA blog soon to share what I have to say.

If anybody is interested in keeping in touch, text me. For everybody else here, I wish the best which means to me to feel better, stop obsessing about anybody and start to obsess about you, to recognize the greatness of you, to understand that there is one person who will never leave you and that the relationship to that person is the most important, to realize that everything you projected onto your ex is within you and eventually comprehending that there isn't anything but you and that your world IS you.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

5/10/2017 6:27 am  #2

Re: Bye bye everybody

You know Sanshi, what gets on my nerves is that people want someone back in 30 days or whatever. Those 30 day challenges are only the start of a whole new life.

I know I am far from perfect, I don't yet have the relationship of my dreams, in fact I have never had that. There are things I want, but I am doing this mainly to enlighten myself, clear emotional clutter and so on. I go wrong some of the time, and I think sometimes it's useful to set the scene and tell someone the background to why they are here, but we often don't get that and can't advise people with half a tale.

I wonder how many ex-back people would own up to their exes being absolute wastes of space, and wonder why they are bothering to waste time on getting them back, just to have more of it? 

I would love to read your blog, though.

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

5/10/2017 6:37 am  #3

Goodbye and lots of blessing to you 

5/10/2017 6:42 am  #4

Sanshi wrote:

I am done with this forum. I can't stand it anymore. This is not a LoA forum, this is a forum of people who deliberately hurt themselves. I barely see anybody around here who applies LoA or takes any advice, even though all information is there. You just need to read Cherished posts and you have everything you need. But she never said anywhere that you have to wait, be miserable, beg, stalk, tell everybody "your story"... How often have I read this line: "Here is my story". Wft??? Think about that for a moment. YOUR story? That's the story of your breakup or your story after your breakup in regards to your ex, but it isn't YOUR story. Don't you really have anything else to say about yourself? Isn't there more to you and the story you are telling about yourself than THAT? That's pretty sad!

In an act of active self-love, I leave this forum, because it has nothing to give to me. I didn't get back anything in the past at least 10 months - except attacks from people who didn't understand what I was telling them. I am done with that. I can't help anybody here. And I reached a point where I don't longer want to. I wouldn't consider it helping anymore to give someone advice to get their ex back. The only advice that makes sense to me now is advice about getting YOU back and that is barely discussed in that forum and understood mostly as offensive, when it is brought up in a discussion - how ironic that is! I am lacking empathy, when I care about how YOU feel and not giving you advice on how to make yourself miserable by using techniques on your ex that doesn't work from the place where you are standing? Seriously???

I have considered leaving for a long time now, but a part of me still hung on to my past. But now, I am glad that I am able to leave it behind. I think I will start a LoA blog soon to share what I have to say.

If anybody is interested in keeping in touch, text me. For everybody else here, I wish the best which means to me to feel better, stop obsessing about anybody and start to obsess about you, to recognize the greatness of you, to understand that there is one person who will never leave you and that the relationship to that person is the most important, to realize that everything you projected onto your ex is within you and eventually comprehending that there isn't anything but you and that your world IS you.

I'd be interested in keeping up with whatever you're doing, it took me a loooong time but you have really helped me on here and I'll always appreciate that.  

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

5/10/2017 7:20 am  #5

Hey Sanshi,

Completely understand why you are leaving, just seems the same old story and people now every time I log in. Please let us know if you are doing a blog, I would love to keep in touch. and PF is right, the 30 day challenges are to help ourselves and change our lives for the better. Which it did for me anyway! I am so happy now with a new man because I know what I deserve and learnt to value my self worth! 

Take care of yourself and thank you so much for your input! Keep in touch xxx

5/10/2017 9:07 am  #6

Sanshi wrote:

If you leave, please give me the link of your blog. I like reading your posts. 

Last edited by kafel (5/10/2017 11:32 am)

You want to enter my life? The door is open!
You want to leave my life? The door is open too!

Just don't block the doorway, you are blocking the entrance! 

5/10/2017 9:54 am  #7

Yeah, it's too bad that some people took things you said completely out of context. Let's be honest, this place hasn't been a real Law of Attraction forum for a long time, it's mostly a counseling forum where people want to read only the things they want to read and nothing more, where they get easily offended by a different opinion (even if they ask for opinions), where they don't think critically and examine how they can do things better - they just play the political correctness game and retreat into their safe spaces, and then they post about their problems over and over again....yep, it's not a LoA forum, more like a whining forum. It's nice to see some people grow on here....but it's funny how the most successful and happiest people I met on these forums don't stick around much.

5/10/2017 6:25 pm  #8

Dear sanshi,
When i came here you helped me by your wonderful words, i am really thankful for it sanshi.

What people do?
They YouTube "get ex back Loa".
Then first videos will appear of Veronica's​,
Then they watch it,
In last Veronica says about forum.

So people come here & don't know what to do, so they write there story because any words regarded to there story will make them feel so much better.
The reason of that feeling there are devastated by breakup & most of don't​know full about LOA so only thing they want is our hands on their shoulder.

They don't understand about selflove​because its new to them.

When i first came here i was like them & by time i came to know only by inside our inner self is everything.

They need teaching.
Don't leave this forum if you can handle it.
But if still you got negativity from it then good luck sanshi you are well experienced & sweet person.
Sure you will start an amazing blog.

5/10/2017 7:15 pm  #9

veronica uses neville goddard lectures as the way. nothing about self love actually. its in the imagination. i think where the confusion comes in is when others use non neville goddard knowledge or give non neville goddard advise. if people would stick with only neville perhaps there would be more clarity and understanding. understanding what neville teaches, what exactly does he mean when he says to "be in the state", what does he mean when he says " wish fulfilled " and to "hold something in the minds eye". its about "imagine lovingly"

Last edited by waterlilli (5/10/2017 7:28 pm)

5/10/2017 8:40 pm  #10

When I joined the forum I remember reading your post and not getting everything. I was reading the sad stories and it would make be sad myself.

I left the forum for a few months. Read books, articles. Worked on myself. Worked on my beliefs.

I came back a few days ago only to read what was going on on the forum. And every post I saw from you I agreed with everything. Even if I would want to add something  I couldn't because every time you said exactly what was on my mind.

I think people need to understand LOA at its core and as a law first. Not in order to get their ex back. Once you understand and believe the basis, there is no place for despair.

As you said my dear, reconnecting with yourself is all that matters.

Farewell. I'm thinking of leaving the forum myself for the same reasons (although you had way more patience than I do). I would read your blog with pleasure.

Love xx

Board footera