Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/09/2017 12:59 am  #1

Just need some healing energy.

Hey everyone, I could just use some good vibes, some healing energy sent my way right now. I posted before about some bumps in the road lately and being in a low vibrational place, and Lolo gave me an amazing exercise to do, and I've been doing it and it feels great when I do.  

Tonight, however, my boyfriend just told me that he only wanted me to move out there with him because he wanted to get out of spending money on a return ticket for me to come back home. I am supposed to leave monday,  I even have job interviews set up... and we both just exploded at each other. The details are irrelevant, I'm not here to get people to take my side vs. his. But yet, I do want to save this and I do want to be in control. However doing  these exercises when I'm in a low vibration is counterproductive, because you're supposed to be feeling good when I do them. But please, some encouraging words would be appreciated at this time. 

I will be up all night working on a final paper...I took time out of that to talk to him and this was the outcome. I hung up on him and told him he doesn't have a girlfriend anymore and he's losing me, because things had escalated that  bad,  and he wasn't saying very nice things. I know I need  to fix my vibration before I work again on fixing it, and I'll be focusing on my schoolwork...or trying to,  I kind of can't stop crying. But prayers,  encouraging words, healing energy,  all would  be  very very much appreciated. Just could use some support or a virtual hug. 

Last edited by Creeeeestal (5/09/2017 1:00 am)

True forgiveness is accepting the apology you have not yet received. 

5/09/2017 1:03 am  #2

Re: Just need some healing energy.

Gah, when I say "be in control," I mean be in control of my reality. Not like controlling him or the situation. 

True forgiveness is accepting the apology you have not yet received. 

5/09/2017 9:57 am  #3

Re: Just need some healing energy.

You need to learn how to cultivate unconditional love. It always re-calibrates your vibrations. You also need to have a deeper understanding of "being in a high vibe". This doesn't mean being happy. This means having unconditional love in you heart. 

Last edited by Vera (5/09/2017 9:57 am)

Board footera