Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/02/2017 5:13 am  #1

Self Love is the Key to all success.

So since really focusing on changing my limiting beliefs and working on loving myself. I have found that I feel completely free. I no longer feel the need to script, whisper technique (although I still do it for fun Β ) and any other technique that I was trying. The need to get him back has gone and my desire has changed from wanting him back to wanting myself back and the path to true love and happiness. I think the only technique I do nowadays is affirm to myself;

I am enough, I am loved, I am worthy, I am beautiful, etc. You get the picture..Β 

I used to be so needy and desperate, we have all been there at one point I suppose, but that just comes from a place of not feeling good enough or worthy enough for true happiness. There is no way you can love yourself if you are relying on someone else to bring you happiness. In my opinion that isn't unconditional love... If you truly loved someone you would want them to be happy no matter what, and if you truly loved yourself, you wouldn't expect your person to bring you happiness anyway.

It hasn't been easy, I have had some very rough patches, it has taken me just over a year for me to realise my issues and limiting beliefs are stopping me from finding true happiness. Right now I feel so at peace and happy within myself, obviously I still have some insecurities I am working on and sometimes it does get hard to love yourself... (especially when you have depression and relapsed many times in the 9 years of having it ha!) It can be so hard! But it CAN be done! We should all love ourselves, we deserve the very best, and everyone deserves true love!

I still love my guy that I wanted back, I don't think I will ever stop, I am so very proud he is in the army, and I just want him to be happy. I will always send him loving thoughts, he was and is the love of my life, I'll never forget him. But he can't give me what I want right now and that is okay. I know that I deserve so much better and much more than what he can give. I am dating someone new and he respects me and I have a good feeling about him. Something I haven't felt in a long time. But my main focus is still me, if things go well then that is great, if it doesn't work out then I just know even more of what I do and don't want out of a man!Β 

I have had so much success with the techniques, especially with visualising. So it all does work trust me! It just works a lot faster when you are in the right mind set and your heart is healing. Be mindful of your well being during all this, I have seen with some people it has taken its toll on their mental health and its not healthy to be so obsessed with it all. (I have been there and it literally burnt me out I had to force myself to stop the techniques for a while!)Β 

I want to say thank you to all the people who have helped me through out the year when I was feeling low and really anxious. I am grateful for all your kind words and help. I may not come on here as much anymore as I also don't feel the need too, however I still would like to help people if need be Β 

Just remember, it all comes from you. Heal your heart and it will open again to so many opportunities and manifestations! Hope this gave people some hope! I did attract my ex back very many times, but this time i chose myself and my wants and needs! So it is doable, I suppose its a personal choice you come to.

Happy Manifesting guys sending my love to everyone!Β 

Last edited by Meg2222 (5/02/2017 5:14 am)

5/02/2017 5:38 am  #2

Re: Self Love is the Key to all success.

This was a great read. Thanks for sharing.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

5/02/2017 6:19 am  #3

Sanshi wrote:

This was a great read. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for always helping me Sanshi Β 

5/02/2017 12:00 pm  #4

Awww Meg!Β  I'm happy that you're happy.

The Universe is your playground.

5/03/2017 5:21 am  #5

Avaelle wrote:

Awww Meg!Β  I'm happy that you're happy.

Thank you so much xx

5/04/2017 4:41 am  #6

so proud of you!! lets meet up soon!!
keep up that self loveee!

I thank the universe for everything.

5/04/2017 5:35 am  #7

zionthecomedian wrote:

so proud of you!! lets meet up soon!!
keep up that self loveee!

Yes we need too! Thanks xxx

Board footera