Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/07/2017 3:32 pm  #11

Re: I finally got me back!,,

What do you mean by push? Do you mean contact or visualization / RS?

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

5/07/2017 9:38 pm  #12

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

What do you mean by push? Do you mean contact or visualization / RS?

Just like your energy, I'm not really sure how to explain it

5/08/2017 3:01 am  #13

It made me wonder. Because if people are doing RS and other "techniques" whilst not contacting the person they are attracting, is this "pushing"? I find it somewhat confusing. 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

5/18/2017 12:28 pm  #14

Don't be ashamed of being taken by a scam artist     its their bad not yours    I was too  didn't lose money  but  the creep preyed on my psyche and  actually tried to make me his sex slave  ( for real  told me having sex with him and obsessing about him sexually was going to get my love back ????)        I never touched him   and actually he was a major turn off    even if I didn't love someone else    lol  
but I manifested the monster        but it wasted precious time I could have been spending   on  getting me back  and lifting my depression   

I have been manifesting all sorts of really good things       I manifested a job that ticks almost all of my boxes     and now manifesting a nice apartment  for a good price       ( I relocated for the job to a different part of the country )     all sorts of exes have popped up   in my life     and   I manifested  friends who are helping me with loa   and   staying positive   

I still miss him terribally    and his family     but I also know that I will find ways to detach from that   new job   and manifesting new friends  at the job    with positive energy  

and eventually   something wonderful will enfold     

Board footera